• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

3 yr old identifies his past life murderer

Wow!


Also this one:


Boy Remembers Wife and Killer of Past Life, Finds Them Again

A little boy in Turkey insisted as soon as he could talk that he be called Selim Fesli instead of the name his parents gave him, Semih Tutusmus. He said he was the reincarnation of Fesli, and he remembered the names of people from Fesli’s life as well as many details from his life, which were later verified by Fesli’s widow.
German therapist Trutz Hardo told this boy’s story in his book “Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation Today.” He recounts the story witnessed by the late Dr. Ian Stevenson, who was a leading researcher for the University of Virginia School of Medicine on the topic of reincarnation.


On May 9, 1958, in the village of Hatun Köy, Turkey, Fesli was found dead in a field. He had been shot in the face and right ear. His neighbor, Isa Dirbekli, admitted he shot and killed Fesli, but he said it was by accident, that he was hunting at the time.


In the neighboring village of Sarkonak, Mrs. Karanfil Tutusmus, was pregnant. She had a dream in which a man who identified himself as Selim Fesli appeared. He had a bloody face.


Tutusmus’s baby was born with a small and deformed right ear, corresponding to the wound that killed Fesli....
 
Wow ... Goosebumps! Very interesting about the belief that birthmarks are connected to a previous death. I wonder if there's anything to this, and if so, how often this happens.
 
I know we tend to use children as the most credible source of reincarnation, but it irks me how they title these things as if they're special. I'm sure it's to elicit sympathy, but I also think it damages the "cause" in the broader sense.


It's easier for most people to accept that if something bad happened to a child in a past life, they can have a second chance. And playing up that angle works in all sort of sympathies and sells books and ugh. Even though we all reincarnate.. Know what I mean?


:D
 
luling said:
Wow ... Goosebumps! Very interesting about the belief that birthmarks are connected to a previous death. I wonder if there's anything to this, and if so, how often this happens.
There are many cases of birthmarks here in the forum. Use the search box and type in "birthmarks". Even one of Carol Bowman's children has or had a PL birthmark.
 
This thread is old, I know but it gave me the chills when it came to the birthmark part... I have a very large birthmark on my neck and part of my face and just yesterday had a memory through a past life healing meditation video of a past life where I hung myself. Wow.
 
Back
Top