Ailish
Administrator Emerita
Hi rynen,
Perhaps there is a certain significance with the car. If you were playing close to home -- is it possible you could have known the driver?
It sounds like a good validation, to me. Your soul resonates with kuruma -- because you were Japanese. It was a kuruma that killed you -- not a car, auto or voiture. It makes sense to me -- that you would feel something more when hearing the Japanese word.
Hi Deborah,
I definitely remember -- from a child's perspective. Sometimes I find it amusing to read through my journals, because I find I write down my memories in very simplistic, childlike terms.
Aili
Last night it happened again and the view zoomed on the huge car which caused my death.
Perhaps there is a certain significance with the car. If you were playing close to home -- is it possible you could have known the driver?
What's the difference for me to know that car is said"kuruma" in Japanese and is right to me, but car in French (my today's native language) or, German, or English felt wrong or brought only indifference in me as if car can only be associate with the "japanese" word?
It sounds like a good validation, to me. Your soul resonates with kuruma -- because you were Japanese. It was a kuruma that killed you -- not a car, auto or voiture. It makes sense to me -- that you would feel something more when hearing the Japanese word.
Hi Deborah,
I definitely remember -- from a child's perspective. Sometimes I find it amusing to read through my journals, because I find I write down my memories in very simplistic, childlike terms.
Aili