• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

A past life remembered

Nobody fits in shadows.


There's nothing we can do about it and there's nothing wrong with it.


It's life. We take it as we find it.


There is no right way to do it or wrong way to do it.


That's part of the fun.
 
Shadows:


I agree with Tang. Nobody fits in here, in this world, not like it is anyway. Maybe some better than others, but ultimately all feel the sting. For those of us who feel really out of place here, that may not be a bad thing.


For myself, elementary school wasn't too bad, I went my way and they went theirs, and it wasn't too much of a clash. The next 10-12 years were pretty much a disaster--going your own way was not an option--it was conform to the norm or be crushed. I learned to fake it somewhat, but I stayed pretty depressed during a lot of that time. Ultimately I got some good counseling and a person who I was inspired to do anything to be with and build a life with.


Striving for conformity ain't so bad if you have some incentive; however, there was always the nagging knowledge that I just couldn't always color within the lines like the other kids. My mind refused and refuses to stay within totally respectable modern grooves philosophically, religiously or practically. There's an itch and an irritation there that keeps making me discontent with the status quo in these areas. PL memories and intuitions are part of this. Unfortunately, these things don't help one to make a success of life in the more prosaic areas--they tend to be a distraction at best and extremely disruptive at worst.


So, why do I say that this kind of thing may not be a bad thing? For those of us who are afflicted (or blessed) with something that makes us want to peel back the stage sets and see what is behind them, there is the wonder of finding out something totally new and perhaps coming to an understanding of reality that is deeper than our fellows. No pride in that, we're still dummies and the others will get to these things in due course, but there can be a chance to recover some of the childlike wonder and awe that life seems to beat out of most people. Connecting to this childlike wonder also can make it possible to connect with the childlike trust, joy and love that helps to make it all worthwhile.


Tang is right, you need to hang in there and keep pedaling. Life is life and its gonna have its ups and downs, but there is something truly magical going on behind the ordinary reality we see and live, and there is always the chance at any time that this magic is going to yield something wonderful in your life and the lives of the people you care about. I try to hold onto that thought, maybe it would be of help to you as well.


S&S


PS--Have you read Dr. Weiss' book, "Only Love is Real"? It is really great and tells a story that expresses what I am trying to say better than I can.


PPS--I often have had occasion over the years to write scathing letters to other attorneys, especially when I was involved in litigation. I usually let them sit over night and then substantially revised them to take a more neutral and professional tone. Tang is right. It helps to get it out and put it down, even if you don't send it. (And most of the time it would have been a bad idea in my case).
 
Center Stage


The night is so right I hear the moons whispers


Come see, me be with me


As I sing on center stage as I captivate all of you


With my magnetic charm I dream of the lights


That all around me I dream of the night


What else can there be


Excite me find me at the beaches auditorium


Down from the pier


All sight and sounds the merry go around


This party has just started it's time for you


To join the fun


I will hold your attention ladies and gentlemen


I have the power in my soul and my voice


to serenade you all


How can I delight you ? this night of all


My dreams that all come true


Because the moons wisdom granted all my wishes


The stars guide me and my songs I sing all for you.


I wrote this because I was having flashbacks


And I was singing on center stage.


Sometimes it so hard for me remembering


That time.cover face
 
Interesting shadows.


If you did a lot of shows back then, maybe there is a photo of you somewhere? Have you ever looked?
 
A past life remembered


I always remembered my childhood experiences especially when I was in my primary grade. I also kept on dreaming when I was there in our school, I just don't know why? or maybe it is just a part of so called memories:)
 
My funeral


Memories of my funeral hit today really hard I can't


stop crying . It's sad to see yourself in a coffin


I was dressed in light colored dress.


Not many people attended my funeral


A couple friends . possibly my father.?


I had bad reputation so that is how it was.


Nobody knew my secrets I took those with me.


It's so dam hard when very people cared about you.


I wanted love and lost it.


This is experience I hate having I seen my friends


funeral. Why is this happening to me?


Is this part of healing I sure don't feel better?


I don't know what to do here?
 
Just go with the feelings Shadows. You'll be OK. It's alright to cry. Let it out and you will feel better. Soon you will begin to feel calmer about it all.
 
I was on film, I had dream of me dancing around


with some other people I was very young,


I remember the camera man cranking the camera.


It was maybe spring and summer day.


I was very happy that day.


Another flash came as I was writing song


I seen me and my friends at a beach with light house


It was kinda of windy with some dark clouds


it was maybe near main I think I was cryng my eyes


out to see my friends splashing the water throwing and sand


at each other. I think these coming out more


and more detail because of my friend I met she


I feel very strongly was my friend Mary , from that life


The beach was so clear of memory ,


When, I told she could taste the salty air.


She was crying too.


Then I had past life vision which a another part of short


I am writing with friend we were all in cabin


having party and laughing singing I remember it all


The clothes the wore colors everything to what they looked


like. I don't know why this happening to


Me at such fast pace I know I was singer too.


When I had no control what I was writing.


It happened so quickly.


Any ideas why this is happening?


In this compacity.?
 
Back
Top