Amarna Period

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ophelia3, Aug 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ophelia3

Ophelia3 Senior Registered

It’s interesting you say you have very vague but persistent recalls. I often have this, obviously a fair bit in reference to ancient Egypt, which I’m becoming better at detecting, but what I’m assuming to be other past lives as well.

Like staring at a palm tree in the sun immediately shoots me back in time, like I’m there or been there before, so familiar. Certain scents, and images really trigger these vague recalls.

I wish there was a way to expand on these recalls.

2. Ophelia3

How you describe Tutankhamun and Horemheb (your past life) is how I’d imagine, and have always imagined them to be like. As for Akhenaten, you don’t remember much about him so I can’t really say. It’s unfortunate because no one really has memories of Akhenaten, such an interesting man that’d love to know more about his character and what his drive was!

Horemheb definitely seems like the man (and history would suggest) that hid his inner distaste very well!

Ophelia. Xx

3. Bellona324

Bellona324 Divine Femboy

I see. For me, I do tend to misbehave and I’m surprised that the rest of the staff can still tolerate my nonsense. Some even join me. Oh well, as long as we don’t break the rules, it should be fine

Maybe I’ll get more memories of Akhenaten in the future, as long as I get over my hatred of him. I want to let go of my grudges now. What happened back then was in the past. Wherever his soul is currently, I wish the best for him. I know that our beliefs clashed but that’s ok now, seriously.

I hid those ‘unacceptable opinions’ until it was the right time. This trait always served me pretty well, whether I was a spy or a student. I tried being outspoken in this life but it brought nothing but trouble to me so I only spoke out at the right time.

Ophelia3 and KenJ like this.
  4. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

How interesting. I’m the reincarnation of Queen Nefertiti (with verified memories) and my twin soul who is still in Spirit was Akhenaten.

Have a lot of memories of Kiya, I wrote a book based on my past life memories.

Eva x

5. December

December Senior Registered

Please take a good look at the comparison. And please tell me who this is because she is my daughter.

Attached Files:

6. December

Here are my experiences so far. One day I heard "Akhenaten" in my head. I didn't know who it was. I looked it up and was astonished that this Pharaoh looked just like my significant other. I always felt connected to Ancient Egypt but I didn't believe in past lives. When I was little I remember just staring at this barbie Ancient Egyptian book all the time. I would have this recurring dream of this temple with a Giant chasing me. And another dream I had I was on a man made pond trying to hop from stones and or lily pads across it dodging something which I now assume was a crocodile I think, but it got my arm and my arm skin was sliding off from my elbow. I think I know the very specific pon it was now from looking at amarna's 3d recreation. The one shaped like a T I think. I didn't know what tombs were like for a long time. My assumption being they were like bunk beds in pyramids because of movies. I had this dream of being in the desert and blowing open this opening to a staircase going underground to a cut out stone main room with a room in front and another on my right. Next thing I was running away from it out of the desert away from a black mist spirit into a modern city or town to hide in a store because my "family" was coming to kill me, more specifically my current very rageful mother in this life who was also the giant.. I don't know if that means anything. I was asking the people to help me hide and the dream ended. Before I met Shane, who I believe is Akhenaten's reincarnation, I watched an Egyptian documentary. I had this sudden intense urge to watch an Egyptian documentary. When I did, they showed a blueprint of a tomb and I realized the dream was of a tomb. I had this burst of inspiration and looked in this random book about pagan cultures and found all these weird synchronicities. I felt like everything was connected and I was supposed to piece it together and maybe figure out why I was meant to be named December. I got overwhelmed and gave up. Also, recently while meditating I heard Kesepneter/Resepneter. What I found when looking it up was "resep - Reshep (Resheph, Rahshaf, Rasap, Rashap, Resep, Reshef, Reshpu) was a Syrian plague and war god whose worship in Egypt dates from around the Eighteenth Dynasty." and "Neter or Ntr (Netjer, Netcher), represented by the “ ” hieroglyph, the symbol of a "hatchet" (Birch, 1848), "weapon" (Brugsch, 1862), or "axe" (Budge, 1904), is the original Egyptian word for “god”" I think it might have something to do with that black mist spirit that chased me. I also had a flash vision when he was laying on top of me this one time. In it he was wearing some head piece like a band with something hanging down on the sides. I've had dreams of talking to a woman inside of a huge wall I think in akhetaten, and talking to people outside of a temple i found which one it was but I forgot as of right now but it had 2 ram sphinxes out front i think.. Its possibke the aspectr of him from that life is in spirit due to his very low vibration right now but its a theory. Sorry I'm so disorganized guys, I think I have more but I don't remember right now. I'm a poorly educated 18 yr old and I've had a tough life.

Peace of mind likes this.
  7. Ophelia3

Hey December,

Thank you for sharing your past life memories.

I’ve found that resemblances are very selective. Someone may think a person looks similar to another person, whilst someone else thinks they look nothing alike. So I wouldn’t base your boyfriend being Akhenaten solely because you think they share resemblances. :)

Do you have any memories of Akhenaten?

It sounds like you probably did have a past life in Amarna, especially with those indicative dreams. Dreams are very telling, but if I were you I’d make a journal of these memories and dreams, and go from there.

I have a few memories of Akhenaten, he didn’t look much like your boyfriend, but again you don’t always resemble your past life. Does he have any recollections?

Ophelia. Xx

8. December

I believe it because I heard the name in my head when I didn't know who he was with the addition of his appearance. If he doesn't look like Akhenaten, why does he look like all the depictions of Akhenaten? And we're seperated now. I had a flash of him wearing a headpiece with things hanging down by his ears, I don't know I think beads. Are you sure who you remember was Akhenaten and not another family member? Also his cousin looks exactly like this. His name is Tyler lol. Please tell me about your memories, particularly of Kiya. I'm not trying to doubt your memories of course, I mean no disrespect. But this whole Akhenaten thing doesn't make sense why I'd here the name for no reason and he'd look just like him to me for no reason. I didn't know who he was. His entire family and my own all agree he looks exactly like Akhenaten. My sister was only 4 and I was looking at his statue and came up behind me and said "that looks like Shane". A 4 year old, before I ever said anything to anyone.[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  9. Ophelia3

Of course there are resemblances. A lot of people share facial features, but I’d like to reiterate just because someone vaguely looks like someone doesn’t necessarily mean that is who they were in a past life, this is why I ask if he has any recollections of having a past life in Amarna?

You probably had a past life in Amarna, where you saw these people fairly regularly. Maybe sub-consciously you’ve sought a partner you feel resembles Akhenaten because of a link you had with Akhenaten in your past life?

Do you have any memories?

I shared my interaction I had in a dream in relevance to Kiya in PM, would you prefer to continue to chat via PM? :)

Thanks,

Ophelia. Xx

10. amarnatiye

amarnatiye New Member

Hi,

I stumbled onto this forum by googling past life Egypt! I am really excited and enjoy reading the individual stories. I am African, German, English and Native American. traveling to these places were interesting but I didn't feel a connection. Sept 11 2001 I was in Egypt, when I got off the plane, went down the stairs and stepped foot on Egyptian Soil, I felt a surge of energy, and electricity so strong. I knew this was my home. I just had to go out and explore and it all seemed familiar.

I have always felt a strong connection to the Amarna Period. Unlike many of you, I don't have any memories except one, I was actually in a temple looking at some boys and girls sitting on the floor, I think they were playing a game. I didn't see myself so I don't know exactly who I was. Besides Tut, my strongest connections are with Ahkenaten and Queen Tiye. I always said I might have been a servant, but don't know. the other life I know about, I was Norma Jean Baker.

It is all so fascinating isn't it? I mean, how can multiple people claim to have been 1 individual in a specific time and place, I really don't think it matters, we all share a common experience. The one thing I see repeated through history is a goal to end up in Heaven or The Afterlife, the problem is we are already here and don't know it

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

11. Ophelia3

Hey,

thank you for reaching out! :) It’s interesting you happened on Egypt on the day of 9/11?

I wouldn’t say I have many memories either, just a lot of connections, feelings, symbolism, coincidences and the likes. :)

Talking about something similar on another post, about how certain past lives seem to follow us through coincidences and symbolism. I feel that’s where a lot of my verification came from, before remembering the layout of Akhetaten.

Your memory is interesting, it sounds nice, I wish I could have a simple memory like that! :,D

Maybe through that memory you could verify what era you lived in during ancient Egypt. Concentrate on the small details. My first memory was of a man, riding a chariot, underneath the sun on a desert plain. Later when I became interested in past lives I realised my past life must’ve been after the 17th dynasty because chariots weren’t introduced til then. Little things like that.

I’m very well versed on ancient Egypt, as is Eva, so if you notice anything you feel might give clues just ask either of us and I’m sure we can help you. :)

Thanks,

Ophelia.

12. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

This is likely of some interest but probably basic to the well researched.

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  13. December

I've been on my past life journey for about 4 years now, and boy have I learned a few things. I have become sure of my identity, that I was Kiya. I have learned many controversial things about my past life. One of them being that Queen Kiya became Pharaoh Smenkhkare shortly before being put to death by Queen Tiye who is now my Mom (wasn't at the time). People are obviously going to want to jump right to assuming I'm a fake or delusional just because the past life I claim is relatively famous. It's understandable. I will be sharing stuff about my experiences I think is awesome and try not to be banned for something silly haha. That's not the best image of me but oh well I'm obviously not perfect. I think I struggle with feeling like I have to be perfect, because I was constantly compared to Nefertiti. I believe Ophelia had her memory/dream regarding me because she was Meritaten and we were ceremonially married. Why else would Nefertiti's eldest daughter have a relationship with her fathers other wife.z Basically just preforming the ceremonial duties of the union. So that's why they depicted me like a man as Hatshepsut.

download (3).jpg
    thisone.jpg myfacereincarnye.jpg newneweyes.jpg use5.jpeg KingKiyasmile.jpg Hitler's Nefertiti.jpg ilovethispicofme.jpg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  14. December

Here's some examples that show they're the same person. The first one show's Kiya's canopic jar head and then the face of the mystery pharaoh. ItsKiya.jpeg use1.jpeg

Attached Files:

15. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

Hold up. First you were “SO SURE” that your daughter was Meritaten and now you’ve changed your mind and are sure Ophelia is Meritaten?

I argued with Kiya, but I wasn’t spiteful towards her, because I respected her role in the Royal Family as one of my husband’s whores (well.. that was truthfully the name for them). The reincarnation of Kiya now lives in Germany, and this is her second lifetime in Germany. She was also in WWII with me, and in that lifetime came from minor Danish aristocracy, but was in turn due to the Great Depression, her family were reduced to lower working middle class.

You could post all the photographs in the world, but it still wouldn’t make me believe you. And I could tell you until I’m blue in the face, all of the verified information I have as being Queen Nefertiti, and you still wouldn’t believe me. I DEFINITELY REMEMBER marrying my daughter (Meritaten) to A MALE who was Smenkhkare. It was an arranged marriage because Meritaten was acting like a spoilt little royal b....h and this was one way of us making sure she knew her place in the royal family. Also, it was two years before I died.

Don’t get me started on Tiye etc either. And by the way, you’ve mostly posted photographs of Akhenaten and Nefertiti as well, some are pre-Amarna art in the more traditional Egyptian artwork.

Do I think you were a part of the Amarna Royal Family? Of course I do, it would be rude of me not to. But I know for sure, you’re not Kiya, because like I said, I know where her reincarnation is and has been for the past two lifetimes. I also know where Akhenaten has been for his past two lifetimes too. Akhenaten was a Nazi German in WWII and would, had he remained here in the physical would be around 67-68 years old by now.

I rest my case.
    Eva x

16. December

I had typed a bit more before and for some reason near the end when I almost finished, I didn't feel the need too.

Instead I will just say I've heard many people also believe they're Tut. They can't all be right. You can have your experiences and I will have mine. I will continue to trust myself. I don't wish to have a rivalry with you. Maybe the archaeological evidence will come to light soon with this new Aten city that was discovered.

Don't worry I don't mind you not believing what I say, I would'nt expect it. I'm just going to do my thing.

Regarding my daughter, I had originally asked who the head was. They don't know which princess that person is, their good guess is that it's Meritaten. That's one reason I asked those who could possibly remember. For a time I did hold the perpective that it made the most sense to me for a couple reasons. I was never completely sure, and my perpective has changed due to more information.

17. December

Dream of the Great Court of the Karnak Temple:

My dream started out in some type of library. I think there was some other people/being/spirits there like 2 or 3. Everything was big and small interchanging. This plant was growing spiraling from below and I went up it's leaves and was in this, what seemed like a dream dimension. I was in a hallway lined with doors that went straight outside where orbs floated on a second story and all the energy was purple and green. I believe I've dreamt of that place before with a huge tree. When I had this dream I was pregnant, and my daughters energy was with me in this place in a different form. I stepped out a doorway into an orb and was brought to a new place. I had been walking around this place I now know to be the Great Court of the Karnak Temple. I did talk to some people and I remember there it did look like this. There was only a few small groups of people standing around like 3-4 groups of 2-3 people. I felt really comfortable in that environment.

GreatCourt.jpg

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  18. December

The reoccurring dreams I had since the dawn of my memory:

These dreams I had several times over the years at the ages of 5, 6, and 7. Years later I had the dream again, which I always wondered about. I wasn't sure if there was some message I was supposed to catch. Over the years I brought that dream up all the time whenever dreams where a topic, I never forgot it.

In my dreams, it would always begin the same. I'd enter the apartment we lived in at the time when I first had the dream. Walking past the living room I would observe my Mom discussing a decision amongst some men. I had the feeling they respected her, and looked for her to decide. They were sitting in chairs arranged in a circle. I would make my way past the living room and enter the bathroom, which was on the left, instead of right side of our hallway. I would walk in to see a bathtub at the back wall of this bathroom and the tub's wall was broken in the center. It was like a gateway, and sometimes I would remember I was dreaming and test how far I could go into the tub before I teleported to the temple it would always take me too. I don't remember much detail I just remember there was huge open space, pillars and doorways, and a huge staircase. Once I was in the temple I would always be running for my life from my mother who was symbolically a giant. I would try to hide if I could get out of sight. Something particular I remember the last time I had the dream, was my older sister was there. She was standing at the of the foot of this large stone staircase inside of the room I had just ran into. Urgently I was telling her to hide with me or she'd find me. She acted completely oblivious, like there was no danger, or anything wrong. I hid on the other side of the staircase, but she gave me away. Every time I was caught in these dreams I would start falling through what looked like space with stars or lights flying past. I believe other people have said they've experienced that feeling before. Like when you suddenly fell asleep in your chair and feel like you're falling? Then I would wake up.

There's also the other piece of dream I remember I mentioned previously about an manmade pond with lily pads and a creature that bit my arm. I am almost ceratain that was a crocodile. That's what it felt like and I did learn eventually that they did have indoor pools/ponds with crocodiles inside of temples. I've had many many dreams of crocodiles. I believe it was part of these same dreams. I do not have any idea if I did get my arm bit in my past life.

I anticipate people bringing up that it sounds like the dream could be a psychological thing, but mind you, I used to hold that perspective because it made plenty of sense.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  19. December

My Beautiful Cow Dream:

When I really started contemplating more about my past life, I was reading other people's experiences and reading articles now and then about the period. It made me realize I had more connections and dreams than I had originally noticed and I started realizing the connections with a lot of very nostalgic dreams that previously confused me. They certainly kept my attention. One experience I shared similar to another persons account was seeing white houses. They were always associated with a place with palm trees, sun and by water. Those dreams confused me in the past because I got the messages of the dream, it just didn't make sense, because I didn't realized it was Egypt I thought maybe it was Hawaii. That left me confused because I didn't see how white houses had anything to to with Hawaii. I will share them.

During this dream I was with my SO. We were attempting to get to a destination and something kept getting in the way. Finally it felt we were about to reach it. First we had to cross a bridge. We crossed and My Mom showed up, mad for no good reason, telling me I had to go home now. I was angry because we had been trying so hard to get there and were finally about to reach it, but she was pulling that. We went anyways and suddenly we were inside of a white stone building beside water with palm trees. We were leading thousands of beautiful cows in or out (forgot which one, I think out.) of the building. It was very bright and sunny and vivid and beautiful.

I believe the interpretation of the dream is she was holding us back from abundance.

When I talk about more of my memories and experiences you'll understand how they tie together.

20. December

White House Neighborhood Dream:

In this dream, I was in a neighborhood, and everyone was painting their house white. I was given an impression it was specifically for the purpose of reminding them of their home. I pictured there home as a place associated with sun, palm trees (and other plants), with water. To my conscious mind, the only sense I could make of it was that it seemed like Hawaii. It was confusing to me what white houses had to with it. It seemed to just be a weird dream. In this dream I also visited a little boy and saw his house. I was checking up on him. I don't know who he was, but I still remember a general idea of what his house looked like.

21. December

Dream of White Complexes and a River:

This dream took place in this "Hawaii" place. (It was definitely different than Hawaii.) I was looking around these white complex buildings and got lost. Later I was in trouble for something and the authorities were after me. I ran to the water and saw it was a river as I ran alongside it. I could see them running on the other side of this river, catching up with me. The dream confused me, having a river instead of Ocean.

Later, it all felt so much clearer why those confusing dreams stuck with me so much. The ancient Egyptians had white houses. These are one of the cool things from my dreams that line up with ancient Egypt.

22. December

My Tomb Dream:

When I had this dream, I had no idea what a real tomb looked like. I didn't even believe in reincarnation at the time, because it wasn't in the Bible.

During this period of time, shortly before I began to learn about my past life, I went through a time when I had some dreams. Every night when I would go to sleep, I kept having this same experience every night.

While drifting to sleep, I would be half asleep while having a little dream that a bee was trying to fly at my face. I would cover my face with my blanket for it to go away. I would realize it wasn't really there. The bee felt like a spiritual manifestation. It makes me think of Egypt.

My tomb dream began in a desert. I came to where I knew an entrance would be. To enter I had to trigger this thing to happen where I exploded a bunch of rocks n stuff off the entrance. I entered and made my way down a staircase of stone in the ground. At the bottom there was a small room of the same material with two doorways to rooms on the backwall from the entrance and the right wall. I went into the room to the right and there was another small room area which I went to look in. When I looked inside suddenly a spirit was chasing me. I was chased out of the tomb and ran out of the desert, where I could see the spirit looked like a black mist. I ran to a very close by modern town into a large store. It was circular and had mostly windows. People looked confused when I was asking them to help me hide, because my "family" was trying to kill me. They didn't know if they'd get in trouble for helping me and stood silent, confused. I tried to hide in a clothing rack and the dream ended haha.

A month or so later, I had this unusual feeling that I was supposed to connect something to do with history. Then I felt an urge out of the blue to turn on an Ancient Egyptian documentary. Of course, I followed my intuition and found one I could watch. At the time I started feeling bored watching it and was researching some stuff on my phone. Eventually I looked up, when the documentary was displaying a 3d blueprint of a tomb. It was very surprising, because I only had very Hollywood movie based ideas of what I tomb might've looked like. Egypt always felt very beautiful and nostalgic to me, but I never felt the need to learn about it more than watching documentaries now and then, like most people I'd guess.

Even after seeing that, reincarnation had not yet crossed my mind. I believed my experience must be a confirmation about the feelings I was having to be discovering and connecting something. Little did I know what I would come to learn. *suspense* lool

Later on in my journey I learned they actually would pile rubble over tombs to hide them from robbers.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  23. Ophelia3

Hey December!

Thanks for sharing your recurrent dreams, they definitely possess a lot of interesting symbolism, have you considered what these dreams could be symbolising?

Your tomb dream is of particular interest, perhaps in one of your ancient Egyptian past lives (if you had more than one) you were a tomb robber, or an acquitance to a robbery, perhaps the wife of a robber, what's your interpretation of this dream?

I remember you asking what do bee's symbolise in ancient Egypt, as you've probably figured out they symbolise royalty, particularly of lower Egypt, so that's an interesting symbolic reference.

Cow's as you probably know were the animal particularly associated with Hathor, major cult centres being Dendera and Memphis.

As you already know, I don't doubt you have some sort of association with the Amarna period, it'd be great for you to really explore your past life memories, dreams, affiliations, and etc, but as you also know I don't agree with your insertion of your family into your past life context.

I do feel you get sidetracked by trying to insert your family (and celebrities) into the past life context, which takes away from your own discovery and journey, which is what I'm really interested in!

Interested to hear back from you on your interpretations of these dreams!

Happy winter solstice! Xx

Ophelia.

24. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Please excuse me for commenting, I hadn't really thought about how these things apply to other members. So I'll only talk of my own experience.

When I first started to identify one of my own past lives, I tried to fit my current circle of those who were important in my present-day life, and match them up with those who had been significant in that past life. I was a bit like a theatre director, putting on a new play. On the one hand I had a list of characters in the play. On the other, a list of actors. And I assigned each player to their part. on a pretty arbitrary basis I should add, and nowadays I would disagree with myself, most or all of my assigning of an actor to a role were pretty certainly mistaken.

The way I see it nowadays is over a longer timescale. During the course of this life, many different social circles have formed and dispersed around me. Most of the significant people for me have not been relatives at all, but different people I've met along the way. Because of this ever-shifting cast of characters in my life, though I'm sure some of them have been part of my past lives, it is such a dynamic, shifting web of connections that it feels more like a theatre director who is putting on a new play every so often, and both the roles and the group of actors to play them are ever-changing.

Perhaps more seriously, I don't feel it within my grasp to sufficiently decide these things on behalf of anyone else, that would be an overreaching and perhaps thinking too highly of myself and my abilities. Having some insights into my own life doesn't imply I may do the same for anyone else.

As I say, those are just my own thoughts on my own experience, I'm not really having any opinion, I'm open-minded about the other members on this forum.

Ophelia3, Ocean and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  25. Ophelia3

Hey Speedwell,

I love your comment and it’s message!

I think a lot of us have done this to certain and variable degrees. I think also we see similar attributes, whether that’d be personality or physical, and apply these familiar attributes to the people of our past lives, I’m guilty of this also, but I think it can cause some confusion, and people can get lost in this, hence why I’m a firm believer of exploring your own past life and not hypothesising the possible past lives of others.

Again, love your response,

Ophelia.

Speedwell likes this.