• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

American G.I.

How were you given the breakdown? I find that very interesting and would love to know more if you would share the experience. :thumbsup:
 
It was a little more involved than simply getting a breakdown. I had several lucid dreams in which I got amazing views of the past life in which I died at 17 in 1905. I had everything to live for and incredible opportunities. That lifetime ended in a car accident and I held tremendous anger over my senseless death.


My meditation regarding that incident revolved around whether the accident was planned or simply an accident...wrong place at the wrong time. I was able through meditation and the akashic records to see some of the lifeplanning session prior to that lifetime, and while the accident was not so much a planned event, it was a distinct possibility, one option of many. When that became clear, I worked at understanding what "might have been had that accident not occurred" and got several vignettes. That 1905 lifetime would have been relatively short (death by cancer in my forties) and, while amazingly oppulent, not greatly fulfilling as I would have been a planner, but not a follow-througher and I would have left alot undone. I was tremendoulsy spoiled and would have taken advantage of my wealth for silly reasons. The next vignette held a thin, classic view of an american g.i. in sweaty fatigues with a cigarette in the corner of his mouth suddenly in the midst of terrifying gunfire and a quick sensation of relief in death. The short lifetime dying in 1919 has only received brief "comment" through meditation and the records as it holds no particular significance to my current lifetime, though it was planned to end when it did.


I was able to follow up these events with an akashic reading with a very experienced reader and the gaps were filled in. Interesting that as I discussed these events with my reader, her explanations brought the exact visuals back in greater detail and emotion than I had held before...a truly amazing experience. She could see more clearly than I and as she spoke my own vision was increased.


The main thing I have learned is that the early death, while seemingly tragic and taking me away from great opportunities with untold money in the guilded age, would have been less eventful than what subsequently occurred...then the death at about 19 or 20 in viet nam, and I would be incarnate now at about my son's age. After that 1905 death I had the brief lifetime with the sister/mother enabling her growth, then the wartime death in WWII in which my timing was such that I developed some very strong relationships with that "band of brothers" who are now many of my current friends. I am at this critical juncture in our world history in a position to help assist and direct my daughter and son through what I believe will be pivotal events.


It is my belief that "things happen for a reason" and that human tragedy is sometimes what our lifeplans include...a set of circumstances and opportunities involving an infinite number of choices which, through free will and planning, we may exercise as we live. Guidance, who seems most available while I am in the akashic records, says it is a great game and at this stage we are playing it very well.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Nightrain- Thanks, I'll see if I can get him to the library. (Money's really tight right now, so bookstores are out of the question. Too much temptation for me! Thank the Fates for Ben Franklin and his free lending library idea, eh?)
 
Usetawuz


Thank you for clarifying, I am fascinated. I need to learn more about akashic records.


It is interesting how your early exit allowed you to be present in situations where you could really make a difference in the lives of others.
 
This story was told by my husband who was a Vietnam veteran, serving in the Australian Army. I know its a bit second-hand but I think it is interesting.


For some years after leaving the army he experienced a re-curring dream. In this dream he was wearing what he thought was a German uniform. He is kneeling on the ground and another man (the enemy, an American) is standing next to him. The American soldier raises his hand and fires a pistol at his head, killing him.


Years later in Australia, he meets an American man :)who looks like his executioner in the old, re-curring dream. They become friends, sharing good times and helping one another. The dreams cease.


My husband was interested in Germany, the language, the beer, the sausage. He often wanted to talk about Adolf Hitler and would say that he thought Hitler really was not a bad man. He had books with pictures of the concentration camps but he would still argue that the Third Reich really had noble ambitions!!


Needless to say, this was where we parted company. He loved uniforms, brass band music and marching!!!


The American friend, by the way, was a Vietnam Veteran too who became a motorcycle cop after leaving the army and was on two occasions shot while riding his bike on the job. He had a keen interest in guns. What do you think?
 
Too many synchronistic events to not have significance from my standpoint. I was immediately and shockingly drawn to a woman with whom I quickly became very serious...I nearly married her. In a previous life she was a best friend whom I murdered due to jealousy and politics. In many other lifetimes we were married, and others we were on opposite sides of warring clans, disputing families, etc. She is a primary soulmate and we live out "other sides" of the same drama with each other from life to life, which is where your husband's "relationship" with the american appears to be a corollary.
 
In my lengthy past life regression post in this forum I describe my immediate past life as a soldier in Vietnam.


What really was striking was the emotions I felt, fear mainly but how much I hated being there. There was no romanticism with war. I felt so bad about myself and what I was doing. I felt absolutely hopeless.


In this life I was in the army and part of an infantry unit.I was reflecting on this the other night and I remembered all during my training how carrying an M16 felt so familiar. A few times I took up the M60 machine gun and it was like instantly knew how to handle that weapon. Just really eerie.


As far as unit patches, since I was in the army this life I was familiar with unit patches. While it was fuzzy in my regression I thought it was either the 4th ID or 9th ID patch, so it was a little unclear. Doing some research on who I was, I centered on one soldier from the 9th ID that appeared to match hometown and relative dates on when I died.
 
Back
Top