I'd heard that the Inuit believe that they reincarnate within the tribe. That was before I had a regression in which I saw myself as a native fisherman in the far north. The details were very clear and I was able to describe things about the structure of village society, and how my house was built.
I died from eating fish that had been killed with a poison spear -- said it was a fact of life that occasionally those cleaning the fish did not get all the poison out. A shaman came to my home to usher me through the death, but did not try to save me.
From the details I gave (particularly on igloo construction) I believe I was an Inuit... but I am not sure. Not everything fits. I gave my name as "Wild Boar", and another man in the village as "Running Horse"... although in the regression I acknowledged that that name was very unusual, that we did not have horses in the village.
I am wondering if anyone else has had an Inuit life, or can shed some light on the Inuit culture. I am not sure where I lived... I believe there are similar cultures from the Baffin Bay to Russia.
y.
I died from eating fish that had been killed with a poison spear -- said it was a fact of life that occasionally those cleaning the fish did not get all the poison out. A shaman came to my home to usher me through the death, but did not try to save me.
From the details I gave (particularly on igloo construction) I believe I was an Inuit... but I am not sure. Not everything fits. I gave my name as "Wild Boar", and another man in the village as "Running Horse"... although in the regression I acknowledged that that name was very unusual, that we did not have horses in the village.
I am wondering if anyone else has had an Inuit life, or can shed some light on the Inuit culture. I am not sure where I lived... I believe there are similar cultures from the Baffin Bay to Russia.
y.