glia21
Explorer
Hey,
I haven´t started a thread for a long time but lately I have been thinking about something. Is it possible that there is a strong link between the emotional status quo you have been in just at the point of your (unexpected) death and the information you carry along to the next lifetime? I hope I can make myself clear what I mean. See, I remember that accident (if it was one…) with that redish pick-up Ford f100 in 1967, either fall or winter time. I was singing and humming along all these new released songs on the radio and I was heading from California to the North. I had my ex wife and almost grown up son on my mind and all my thoughts were placed around them and possible scenarios of what might happen, how they would react towards my unexpected arrival. And also a lot of guilt and fear.
So I obviously died that day.
What did I bring along? As a kid, up to the age of 10:
- Endless car crashes with a red Ford matchbox car (D 1000) I let jump downwards
- lots of pictures painted of a boy with a certain hairstyle and face that never changed (unfortunately I´m not such a talented painter) and the name Jesse
- deep heart ache when watching someone playing baseball with a kid on TV
- longing to be called Dad
- fear of being in a car and having an accident (I never had one in my entire life)
- uneasiness entering a bank or the post office (which totally made no sense, but I was shy otherwise, so it didn´t stand out to others)
From 10 to 30something:
- images, scenarios of me approaching my pl ex family, they hadn´t seen me for years. These always appeared at the time of falling asleep.
I have the idea that others if not all that have experienced a violent death also carried such a blueprint along which might be the cause of the longing and eagerness to fulfill certain missions/meet certain people.
Any thoughts, support, counterarguments are very much appreciated and welcome.
I only try to make sense of myself and my behavior..
I haven´t started a thread for a long time but lately I have been thinking about something. Is it possible that there is a strong link between the emotional status quo you have been in just at the point of your (unexpected) death and the information you carry along to the next lifetime? I hope I can make myself clear what I mean. See, I remember that accident (if it was one…) with that redish pick-up Ford f100 in 1967, either fall or winter time. I was singing and humming along all these new released songs on the radio and I was heading from California to the North. I had my ex wife and almost grown up son on my mind and all my thoughts were placed around them and possible scenarios of what might happen, how they would react towards my unexpected arrival. And also a lot of guilt and fear.
So I obviously died that day.
What did I bring along? As a kid, up to the age of 10:
- Endless car crashes with a red Ford matchbox car (D 1000) I let jump downwards
- lots of pictures painted of a boy with a certain hairstyle and face that never changed (unfortunately I´m not such a talented painter) and the name Jesse
- deep heart ache when watching someone playing baseball with a kid on TV
- longing to be called Dad
- fear of being in a car and having an accident (I never had one in my entire life)
- uneasiness entering a bank or the post office (which totally made no sense, but I was shy otherwise, so it didn´t stand out to others)
From 10 to 30something:
- images, scenarios of me approaching my pl ex family, they hadn´t seen me for years. These always appeared at the time of falling asleep.
I have the idea that others if not all that have experienced a violent death also carried such a blueprint along which might be the cause of the longing and eagerness to fulfill certain missions/meet certain people.
Any thoughts, support, counterarguments are very much appreciated and welcome.
I only try to make sense of myself and my behavior..