• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Can somebody help me with mine?

Ignotus

Senior Registered
I am new to this as I just started past live regression.. It explains a lot but I have a lot of questions about mine..

I tried hypnosis twice but I always don't believe the visions.. (I am a little bit skeptical.) but I would like a second opinion from more experienced people. Because from what my past life hypnosis is telling me is that my past life may be the Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler.. I never told a soul. ('cept for my sis, she was a Soviet.. Can you imagine the sibling fights, bless my parents.. If it was real of course..)

One of my regressions was at the Berlin stadium in full colour (as though I was seeing it in HD) I saw an African-American man winning the race and the announcement said in German "And Jesse Owens did it again!" The crowd was cheering for him. I felt dissapointed, for some reason. Then it flashforward with me shaking hands with him in a private room. He was saying 'thank you, thank you sir' in english, I was just smilling and nodding. I could recognize his face later on the internet and was shocked that it looked similiar to the man in my hypnosis.

I asked my sister what she thought of it and showed her pictures and home videos of Hitler. She said I had the same body stance, way of talking and most importantly his eyes and smile and could recognize me there... I was honestly, in a state of shock and depression. I have nothing against Jew or gays or anything like that! I would never do that. But she said that I could, which scared me a lot. Then, I remembered my mother called me a little Hitler when I was about 6 or 7.

Can anybody tell me whether this is true or (hopefully) not..
 
Well, I suppose anything is possible, but in cases like that, it could be that you were someone who was close to Hitler. There are a lot of reincarnated Nazis out there, and most of them are actually very nice (not anti-Jew anymore... they learned their lesson).
 
Hi Wuxin, welcome to the forum.


With respect to your sister, I wouldn't put too much faith in her opinion, especially the remarks about prejudice. You should only trust your own feelings and memories. Although your fears are certainly possible, I agree with pixarfan, that it is more likely that you were somebody with a close connection to Hitler, or maybe you had a great admiration for him in a past life as many people did. But any prejudice that you 'remember' is related to the physical body, and maybe that was all part of the lessons that you chose to learn in that particular lifetime, I don't believe that there is any prejudice in the soul at all, prejudice is the result of life choices that are made in the physical world, so they shouldn't carry over to your present life unless you allow them to.


If I were you, I think I would continue with the regression. Do you do that by yourself or with a therapist? I would definitely steer clear of the videos and books and any written word on Hitler, in case you 'pollute' your memories with facts that you have learned from an exterior source. Start a past life journal, write down everything that you remember, and feel .... and then gradually, hopefully, the pieces of the puzzle will start to come together.


Chris :)
 
Hi Wuxin


Welcome to the forum. It's entirely possible you are having genuine memories from WWII, but that doesn't mean you were actually Hitler himself. (I think someone else has pretty convincingly claimed that one already in any case, by the way).


If as you say, the experiences are very powerful, detailed and vivid this is characteristic of past life memories. They are also usually very emotional. It is unusual in fact, to have a past life memory that does not pack an emotional punch of some kind. If you are 'sceptical' of what you are experiencing, ask yourself if it is a very emotional experience? If it is just a bunch of random images with no emotional content you might not be going 'deep' enough yet with your meditation and may be experiencing a dream like state where various images get mashed together in your mind. This doesn't mean that some of these images are not past life related though. They very well might be. It just might be that your 'reception' is still a bit fuzzy. It can take a bit of practice sometimes to get the hang of meditation, concentration and regression therapy if you haven't done much of it before and your mind is very cluttered with 'stuff'.


If you are having images of WWII it is quite possible you were in the stadium for the Berlin Olympic Games (after all, many people were). It is also possible you shook Jesse Owen's hand. Why not? It would certainly be interesting to do some more work on this and try to get some more information about it all. Perhaps you were part of the organising committee or something like that? The reason this event is the first one you recall could be because it was a bit of a career highlight? That would also be interesting in its own way.


There have been quite a lot of people posting here in the forum about lives from WWII - some Allies, some AXIS some holocaust victims, random civilians, etc. If you do a 'search' on 'nazi' you will find many who recall being in the German army. You are certainly not alone.


I'm sure your mother's remarks about being a 'little Hitler' were just a coincidence. But it is also possible, that if indeed you were a Nazi in a previous life, particularly if you were someone fairly high up, say in the SS, you may have carried some of that 'attitude' with you into this life and your mother might have been picking up on that? Maybe you had a certain imperious manner with her that reminded her of a Nazi and that was no coincidence? :)


Good luck with your explorations. Let us know how you get on.
 
I really hope I'm not but there are a lot of things I can't explain myself. I can actually see my life almost repeating the same pattern. I remembered in kindergarden, my classmates (and teacher) never liked me.. For apparantely no reason... One day, he went to me and screamed that I should gas myself or live my life as a beggar.. (Pretty dark for a 5 years old, eh?) But I could easily be a high Wehrmacht or SS Soldier or maybe even one of his generals.


My interest started last year; when my teacher picked me for a school debate. I remembered when I talked; at first very soft and hesitant and when one of the opposition team started saying points that confuses my team I stood up and practically screamed back at them (My point actually baffled the whole class, teacher included.) But then again I could be just a gifter speaker but not as much as Hitler.


Anyway, I did a few more and studied on what does real hypnosis feel like. I remembered in all of my flashes; I never really seen Hitler just his cronies. One of them was that I was fighting with someone; a young girl probably in her late teens, she has blond hair, wearing an expensive dress and whom I recognize is my current cousin (And childhood friend). I walked home into my apartment and saw her.. Well, I'll skipped that.. I then grabbed her and called her a s**t (pardon the language) she then fought back, saying I was too controlling, she needed her life back, etc, etc... I then told her I needed to go to a meeting and she must stay in the apartment till I get back. She then begged me and asked me if I could release her from this living hell. I didn't stop and think I immediately said no. (I must be that angry... :( ) I then left her sobbing on the floor as I locked the door on my way out. It then skipped to a scene with a few men and I was talking about plans and then a secretary entered and said 'Mein fuhrer (Yes, I heard it properly) you have a phone call... I tried to wave her off and she said 'its about your niece, I immediately stood up and took the call.. It wasn't pretty.. Apparently she shot herself with my pistol... I was sobbing uncontrollably and when I jolt back I was still sobbing..


Plus when I was younger I have a habit of scrawling an unintelligible handwriting on books and all.. When I went back to my old house, I saw the books and noticed wasn't that Hitler's signature....? I managed to do a perfect copy of his signatures and I have the same handwriting as his... I got scared and well covered it up.. And I was always a prodigy in art... I manage to sketch a lot of buildings (When my printer works maybe I'll post it up..) and showed it to my art teacher.. Guess what she said... You have a gift for sketching, do you consider being an architect? I didn't know what to answer her so I just smile and nod and said I'll think about it..
 
I think I read somewhere that Hitler was on his way to Nuremberg when his car was flagged down on the way to stop and shortly thereafter got the phone call with the news of his neice's death. Perhaps it was Toland's book...I will have to check.


I suggest writing down everything you remember and feel, then go back and see if you can verify it using books, documentaries, and internet. It takes time, but if it's worth it if you're after the truth of who you were.


Good luck!
 
Thanks! I checked it up, it was very difficult to find a web without someone putting their opinions in... I decided on Good ole' Wikipedia.. Yep, most was correct including the man's face.. His name, Gregor Strasser... Rings a bell.. Now you mention it, I was very controlling of my cousin when I was younger. I would pull his arms (Quite harshly) if he went somewhere without my permission (Sorry Cuz). And we were very close back then but argue a lot.. Now, not so close anymore but we still talk like good friends.. But I have to research more.. It is more easier now as I'm on a 1 week school holiday.
 
Obviously you have already read some about the subject, so it's hard to validate, whereever your memores comes from.


There are other people with memories of this type - see for example former member Phoenix's regression thread: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/t...ast-life-memory-in-a-past-life.429/#post-8626


She has met others, among them one who she thinks was Hitler: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/remembering-himmler-phoenix-regression.890/


May the real Hitler please not stand up : angel Architect/artist doing charitable work sounds like a good career plan :thumbsup:
 
Interesting, interesting... These memories could be false.. My head is already baffled with so many questions.. But how old are these people and are they still alive (Just curious)? Well, every almost every part of my body is currently screaming 'JA, YOU ARE HITLER!!' but my head (the skeptical part) 'Nope, wrong soul...' Honestly when I saw Amanda's past life.. Something inside me just got excited screaming 'Eva, is that you!? God, I have been looking for you forever!!' Maybe I'm just insane or something..


I remembered that my mother told me when I was younger, whenever I saw a woman smoking I would instantly get angry and muttered 'They shouldn't smoke, its foul and disgusting.. But why does she smoke... That Eva...'


My parents also mentioned that whenever we go to a photo shop (Still using films back then) I would tip-toe on the counter saying 'Is Eva here?' and I get very dissapointed when I see people there.. I still get excited and dissapointed for some reason whenever we visit a photo shop.. Plus a lot of my friends look like the Nazi officers and some even use the same quotes as them.. And if this is accurate then I may also have met the Soviets. (Stalin and Lenin and more..)


I hope that my head would gear up properly and give me correct memories, I really dislike false memories.. But we gotta start somewhere...


PS. Actually, no I didn't know much about Geli and how she died before.. I just found out..


PSS. I don't actually like architect (Bad at maths and all) and whenever someone mention about me being an artist, I actually screamed at that person 'NO! I'LL FAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN!!' Meh..
 
ahh i knew someone from singapore who sounds very similar to yourself.
 
I dont even know her real name to be honest. we were friends over livejournal for a few years and then one day she was gone. I do know she had an interest in germany, russia etc and she had a habit of calling singapore singapoop, if that sounds familiar lol.
 
Hmm. Well, anything is possible. Somebody is him. Been a while since Herr Fuhrer kicked the bucket. Obviously, there were some difficulties in that lifetime. I'm no reincarnationologist, but I'd bet my bottom dollar that his next life he was a victim in a big way. Enough time has passed since then that you (or someone else) could have lived that life or a few others since then. But also, it doesn't seem that karma needs to be quantitative. One might have caused millions to suffer, but it could take only one moment--one circumstance--to feel genuine empathy and forgiveness and have karma lift off you like so much dust in the air.


Another thing too, again keeping in mind how we make a big deal out these individuals who seemed to bear a larger role, is that it's doubtful that "the Hitler phenomenon" was about one man causing so much suffering. Everybody who suffered signed the karmic contract, and whoever Hitler was may very well have just been the soul with the burden of unleashing the karmic floodgates, and of course would have learned much himself in the process. This makes more sense to me, that he was a player in a scheme far beyond himself, rather than one man who seems to bear 1000x the karma of most.


Wouldn't make him innocent in that time, by any stretch of the imagination, but makes him rather an angry guy who could most easily kick off the mass hate manifestation that seemed to be in the cards.
 
Totoro said:
I dont even know her real name to be honest. we were friends over livejournal for a few years and then one day she was gone. I do know she had an interest in germany, russia etc and she had a habit of calling singapore singapoop, if that sounds familiar lol.
Nah, I don't like calling any country like that...
 
wildcard_seven said:
Hmm. Well, anything is possible. Somebody is him. Been a while since Herr Fuhrer kicked the bucket. Obviously, there were some difficulties in that lifetime. I'm no reincarnationologist, but I'd bet my bottom dollar that his next life he was a victim in a big way. Enough time has passed since then that you (or someone else) could have lived that life or a few others since then. But also, it doesn't seem that karma needs to be quantitative. One might have caused millions to suffer, but it could take only one moment--one circumstance--to feel genuine empathy and forgiveness and have karma lift off you like so much dust in the air.
Another thing too, again keeping in mind how we make a big deal out these individuals who seemed to bear a larger role, is that it's doubtful that "the Hitler phenomenon" was about one man causing so much suffering. Everybody who suffered signed the karmic contract, and whoever Hitler was may very well have just been the soul with the burden of unleashing the karmic floodgates, and of course would have learned much himself in the process. This makes more sense to me, that he was a player in a scheme far beyond himself, rather than one man who seems to bear 1000x the karma of most.


Wouldn't make him innocent in that time, by any stretch of the imagination, but makes him rather an angry guy who could most easily kick off the mass hate manifestation that seemed to be in the cards.
I think your right on this.. And I may have some more new leads... Der Fuhrer has doppelgangers, right? I mean for security.. I think so I was one of his personal bodyguards and look-alike which he use for (places he can't be..) because as a look-alike I must copy a lot of his habits and all... But I need to check more.. I'll keep you posted..
 
wildcard_seven said:
...it doesn't seem that karma needs to be quantitative. One might have caused millions to suffer, but it could take only one moment--one circumstance--to feel genuine empathy and forgiveness and have karma lift off you like so much dust in the air.
As I read your comment this jumped out at me. The law of karma is, if not well understood, at least well known, while the law of grace hasn't caught the mainstream's interest. What you describe is essentially the law of grace. This sort of plays into the idea I've seen hints of regarding karma as a sort of default incarnate setting...karma enables us to act out various scenarios and provides the "cause and effect" required to provide weight to the events, while grace enables an override of the default provision and prevents insurmountable karmic situations.


I am also of the mind that all the karma of the holocaust could not have been laid solely at Hitler's feet...there was an entire society that provided the capacity and opportunity to enact those atrocities...group/national karma?
 
Wuxin said:
I think your right on this.. And I may have some more new leads... Der Fuhrer has doppelgangers, right? I mean for security.. I think so I was one of his personal bodyguards and look-alike which he use for (places he can't be..) because as a look-alike I must copy a lot of his habits and all... But I need to check more.. I'll keep you posted..
Eh, almost correct... I was part of the Sicherheitzpolizei. Yikes.. But I can't find anything about my name... (I guess that is what happens if you're part of something like the CIA...> :( Every part of your history seems to be deleted.)


Can anyone post some websites that can make it easier to find..? Or maybe I must infiltrate the CIA database...Hopefully not..
 
Back
Top