• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Coincidental injuries?

Original

Member
I haven't really thought about this in years but I was listening to Art Bell tonight and Carol was on and it got me thinking..

So, my brother and I are 4 years apart. I have broken my right femur and my right arm. Both happened years apart and are sports related.
He has broke his left femur and his left arm.

Coincidence? Or both got smashed at the same time in a dungeon trap in a old castle in a past life, lol? Seems a little strange to have the same injuries on different sides of our bodies.
Cheers
 
Hi Original, welcome to the forum :)


It is very common for souls to reincarnate together over the course of many lifetimes, so it is possible that you may have suffered similar injuries with your brother in a past life together, although it's not a conclusive validation in my opinion. However, I personally don't believe in coincidences anymore, so it might be something worth investigating through meditation or regression? Would that be something that would interest you?


Chris :)
 
Hello Original and welcome.


I like your thought process. And as Chris said, I don't believe in coincidences either. I steadfastly believe in the saying "all things have purpose." You've taken notice of the common traits with your brother, that in itself means something. And I agree with Chris here too, begin to explore your thoughts, either through meditation or regression. I'll bet there is some past life rationale behind your thoughts. Family connections are very common when it comes to reincarnation.


I'm curious why you spoke of an old castle and a dungeon trap. Do you have some inklings of a memory there?


Again welcome and thanks for sharing your story.


Tinkerman
 
Hi Original, and welcome to the Forum!


According to Dr. Carl Jung, " As its etymology shows, this term has something to do with time, or to be more accurate, with a kind of simultaneity. Instead of simultaneity we could use the concept of a meaningful coincidence of two or more events, where something other than the probability of chance is involved." (Synchronicity, An Acausal Connecting Principle, by C G Jung, from the article "On Synchronicity", Appendix, pg. 104)


There are many books on the subject of Synchronicity, which describe true but incredible instances of meaningful coincidences. As you read further in this Forum, you'll also find a considerable number of stories, which strongly suggest some kind of connection that acts as some sort of communication beyond our present dimension.


Your case certainly suggests that more investigation could turn up some interesting results. All of us, here, stand ready to aid you in your quest.
 
Hi There Original and Welcome to the Forum! Wishing You the Best!


Now personally I find this as so interesting with yourself and your brother, with both of you having the same injuries and both in sports. This does sound like it could be more then sheer coincidence. It seems how often is there so much more that is going on then just what is on the surface so to speak. Like others here I am not a big fan of coincidence. And yes how often do family connections and reincarnation go hand in hand so to speak.


Now as for myself, I let things sit on a shelf so to speak, and then let then what comes to me in my thoughts and or meditations verify it so to speak. It would be interesting in what comes to you in your meditations, during those quiet times so to speak. And like Tinkerman, find you mentioning an old castle and dungeon as interesting. Thanks for posting and if you feel free, keep us informed.


Again, Wishing You the Best!
 
How do you find someone that can help you figure what could of been or past life memories? All this is very new to me.
 
Original said:
How do you find someone that can help you figure what could of been or past life memories? All this is very new to me.
One good way to start is to follow this link to the IAART (International Association for Regression Research & Therapies), if you live in the States:


https://www.idealist.org/en/nonprof...c-for-regression-research-therapies-riverside


Otherwise, you can check out the IBRT (The International Board of Regression Therapists):


http://www.ibrt.org/


There is also an entire thread devoted to the Question, "How can I learn about my past lives?" here.


My personal preference is to find a Therapist, who also happens to be the author of the most recent and pivotal books on the subject of "Childrens' Past Lives" and "Return from Heaven", Carol Bowman
 
I also do not believe in coincidences, everything DOES happen for a reason! We all need to learn to trust our intuition and what our first instincts tell us (not to second guess due to logic). What do you intuitively feel the reason is?


Mir
 
Once, when traveling, I boarded a flight that was already mostly full and took the only available seat that I saw, an empty seat between a man at the window and woman in the aisle seat. Nothing unusual about that.


After a while, the man next to me said "I noticed you are missing part of your finger". He sensed that I was thinking that he was some kind of kook and quickly held up his finger and said "so am I" and it was the same finger with the identical injury. Then, he pointed to the woman seated on the other side of me and said "and so is she", and she held up the same finger with the identical injury. There we sat, the three of us holding our shortened fingers up for each other to see. And then the man said, "the really strange thing is that there was a woman sitting in the seat where you are now sitting who got off the plane when you boarded and she had the same identical injury to the same finger". We didn't speak for the rest of the flight. Coincidence?


I think that it was just a coincidence, however unlikely, and that it meant nothing in the scheme of things. Or did it and am I just not seeing the significance of it? If you would say that only I would understand the significance of the meeting with my short-finger brethren, then I would have to say that there was no meaning to the chance encounter other than a quiet flight to reflect on the meaning of chance events. (Just my opinion.)
 
Back
Top