• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Does knowlege of past lives ever drive you nuts

We were in a building I do know that. I was preparing whatever I had on some sort of table. The building appeared have been left in a hurry. I was at*one point rumaging around as if I was looking for something it was then that Paul came. I got the feeling others were also there. The building was large.
 
Perhaps you were bivouacked in some abandoned building and this was your first chance to have a hot meal in a while, hence the excitement about a primus stove? Maybe Paul had found one somewhere in a cupboard or a store room?


Anyway, most likely another dream or flashback will clarify things. Normally, people retain memories of moments that were somehow significant. So, it could be that something happened after this moment that was of some importance?


All very interesting. I guess time will tell what the portent of it all is.
 
Whoever left in a hurry were either the French farm family or the Germans made a hasty retreat. Maybe the table was already set?
 
Memories of my Past life were excruciating


unfun, painful, remorseful, regretful. I wish it could have been all glorious and sexy.


I basically feel punished for remembering. The only reward is that I have my daughter who was my mother in the past life.


We are biometric matches of our past life and this is beautiful and comforting for all the hell it has brought me or at least FEELS like it brought me.
 
Sher said:
unfun, painful, remorseful, regretful. I wish it could have been all glorious and sexy.
I basically feel punished for remembering. The only reward is that I have my daughter who was my mother in the past life.


We are biometric matches of our past life and this is beautiful and comforting for all the hell it has brought me or at least FEELS like it brought me.
I hear you. My childhood was full of crap when I started talking about this. I spoke of this in an earlier post. I've never felt I could talk to anyone about this without getting odd stares. I learned to keep my mouth shut and deal with the episodes of flashbacks and dreams when they occurred. I tried drinking them away and taking sleep aids anything that may relieve them. Nothing really worked 100% and I learned I just had to let it run it's course. This last one was one of the bad ones and what prompted me to do a web search to see if anyone else experienced this and found this site. I thought I was the only one and I must just be nuts. As for my memories of my past life they're anything but glorious. The war time memories usually scare the hell out of me. Some of those have been especially horrific. Those are the ones that left me afraid to go to sleep and caused me bouts of insomnia that have lasted for days. I would fill that time trying to distract myself, sometimes in some very unhealthy ways. The immediate past life as a young woman in the 60's leaves me with feelings of incompleteness and unfinished tasks. There was something there that I left behind. I know what it was, but usually try to deny it. I rarely admit it to myself let alone anyone else. This memory makes me feel ashamed. I left my child behind. I died after giving birth. I have no idea what happened to him. The memories I have are incomplete. I couldn't even track him down and find out what happened to him if I wanted to. What would I say even if I could. All I've ever got was crazy looks when I've talked about this stuff.
 
....I rarely admit it to myself let alone anyone else. This memory makes me feel ashamed. I left my child behind. I died after giving birth. I have no idea what happened to him. The memories I have are incomplete. I couldn't even track him down and find out what happened to him if I wanted to. What would I say even if I could. All I've ever got was crazy looks when I've talked about this stuff....
We are here and we hear you. It's ok. You are not alone. :thumbsup:


First of all there's no reason to be ashamed. You died. That's not your fault. You need to remind yourself of that whenever this thought comes to you. Go easy on yourself. Things happen. That's life.


Maybe you could track him down? Why not? It might not be that hard. We've had people research their previous lives and locate their own tombstones and all kinds of things. If you did find him, and he's still alive you don't even need to approach him. You could just be friends on Facebook or something. At least you'd know he's Ok? Other people have tracked down former loved ones. They will often say things like they're researching their genaeology or writing a book and the like. Your intention is just to know that he's OK so I see no harm in it.
 
Sher said:
unfun, painful, remorseful, regretful. I wish it could have been all glorious and sexy.
I basically feel punished for remembering. The only reward is that I have my daughter who was my mother in the past life.


We are biometric matches of our past life and this is beautiful and comforting for all the hell it has brought me or at least FEELS like it brought me.
Hi Sher


Welcome to the forum. This all sounds very intriguing. Would you like to start a new thread about it all?
 
It is very overwhelming so much almost my life


one life has haunted me so many times images and feelings


were most of the time present in my life


This was so hard for as as child.


Just not daydreaming either no...


Being another person another life is very complicated


especially when the personality and facial features


are the same.


Knowledge driving up a wall yes at times.


Song writing is second nature to me now.
 
With my latest episode of flashbacks starting to wane I just want to say thanks. I'm glad I found this sight. I never knew what to do about this. I never received a very good response in the past when I talked about it. I figured I was just loosing my mind. I was always told it wasn't possible. My parents always passed it off as me having an overactive imagination. I heard it so often I believed it. Aside from the periods where they became overwhelming I pushed those other memories back.


I know many of the posters here probably don't want to hear this, but I don't believe we should remember our past lives. We really should be able to live in the present without being tormented with these other memories. If anything they should remain in our sub-conscious acting as silent motivators not intruding into our conscious minds. I have enough pain and regret in this life I don't need to have more bleeding over from another, or several others.


How do you cope? I don't remember being anyone famous. Though honestly only just the past two lives have really intruded and the place between. In one I was just another casualty among millions fought in a war nearly a 100 years ago and another just a young woman from a fairly well off family, but not super rich desperately wanting to be a mother. Both lives ending just as they should have been starting. The place between is bazaar to say the least. It's hard to describe. The best way to describe it is to say it's a place of pure thought, yet that doesn't even come close. Trying to focus on that place is enough to drive you insane. Me, I'm gad this is over for a while until something sets it off again.
 
Batgeek22 said:
I know many of the posters here probably don't want to hear this, but I don't believe we should remember our past lives. We really should be able to live in the present without being tormented with these other memories. If anything they should remain in our sub-conscious acting as silent motivators not intruding into our conscious minds. I have enough pain and regret in this life I don't need to have more bleeding over from another, or several others.
I think remembering some things from our past lives helps us to understand who we are now. Those who don't remember are likely to repeat the past. If you understand that it's from the past I don't think you will be tormented.
 
I know someone that remembered horrible things he did in a past life,


it rattled him so badly that he has a very hard time in this life for years after,


he did get better, but it took him a long time to deal with it (and I tend to think he is stronger for doing that)


some of my past life memories have helped me a huge amount by showing me why I am here now, others just drive me nuts because I know how good life can be when I don't have it now.


some people have an easier time remembering, others have an easier time not remembering, suppose it is mixed,


I am at a point where things just leak through no matter what I do,


so not having a choice, I want all the memories clear,


if someone or something can restore a memory and ruin me, then I want to know what it is now so I can deal with it on my terms.


you are going to remember it at some point, and it might even be next life,


so I say best deal with it when you have the chance
 
Batgeek,


I appreciate your reaction and also agree that remembering past lives is probably not a "positive" for many. Likewise, I don't think it is advisable for most. I've always heard that this sort of thing was the province of very "advanced" souls (who can handle it) and was otherwise an anomaly. Some of the reasons that it pops up outside of the "advanced" soul category seem to be: (1) too much continuity; (2) trauma; (3) a darn good memory; and/or (4) a combination of the foregoing. Too much continuity (1) relates to the deja vu experience and running into things in a current life that jogs memory. Trauma (2) you have experienced--something that is so bad it won't stay down. Good memory (3) has been cited by several on this board that also say that they can remember back to a very early age in this life. Finally, and most likely, a combination of any or all of the above (4) is probably true in most cases.


SeaAndSky
 
I think I should elaborate a bit on "(2) trauma" to make the breadth of this category stand out a bit more. I’m actually thinking about the stuff that “sticks out” and is “traumatic” from or due to past life experience. This could be (a) past life “soul” trauma or sense of being traumatized with bad memories and/or emotions that refuse to stay suppressed. However, it could also include (b) present life “soul” trauma due to contrast with past life experience. The latter category (b) could arise from a gender or cultural change that somehow clashes with the soul’s sense of identity and creates a sense of cultural, sexual, cognitive and/or emotional dissonance that is experienced in the current life as traumatic and/or disturbing--leading (once again) to the release of suppressed memories. Just my theory on the matter.


SeaAndSky
 
SeaAndSky said:
...remembering past lives is probably not a "positive" for many. Likewise, I don't think it is advisable for most. I've always heard that this sort of thing was the province of very "advanced" souls (who can handle it) and was otherwise an anomaly. Some of the reasons that it pops up outside of the "advanced" soul category seem to be: (1) too much continuity; (2) trauma; (3) a darn good memory; and/or (4) a combination of the foregoing.
I agree that remembering isn't necessary for most, and you list several primary reasons some remember.


I don't consider myself "advanced," whatever that means, and I don't identify with anything on your list either.


I would add (5) some of us voluntarily choose to remember because remembering can help us find or follow the path of some life purpose or goal that we might otherwise miss.


When you think about it, remembering a past life will also help us remember the things we learned from that life. It's like realizing we've already graduated (or finished 3/4 of) a college class in another life. We may seem accelerated at times because we remember those lessons, but we're actually not more advanced than anyone else. They just aren't conscious of their past lives, that's all.


I was very shocked when I first encountered my past life memories. I really was expecting to easily prove reincarnation to be a false belief, so when I found such solid research and then experimented on myself it changed my world view significantly.


But that's the point, I think. I don't see the world the same way. From here on out I'm making different choices than before because of this long-view perspective.


It's hard to be misunderstood or even mocked by people, especially those we love. It happens for so many reasons. For me, PL memories have helped me to face such moments with a realization that this is just one life, and I can follow a different route next time. In between the insights, I often feel quite insane, but that was true long before I encountered PL memories.
 
I would have to say that the mocking and lack of belief is the hardest part. I know these memories as traumatic as they are at times cannot hurt me. Most of the ones from my immediate past life are pleasant, or at the very least mundane I also have to admit that I have benefited from them sort of. I was five years old in the first grade when my parents had enough and had me tested. On the aptitude test I performed on a high school level or above in all catagories. When they asked how I did this I told them I'd already done all this. This also worked against me. I completed my math and reading books the first three days of class. When I say completed I mean the entire book that was intended for the whole year. After which I refused to participate in class stating I was done. This was what led to the testing. I was bored and frustrated. I didn't want to go through with this again and didn't see a point in playing along. Despite my scores on the tests and because of my refusal to participate I wound up in special education classes instead of gifted. This only as added to my frustration. They chalked my attitude up to emotional immaturity. I also spent four years in speach therapy to get rid of my accent.


I guess you can say that most of pain in my life came not from the memories, but from talking about them. I was mocked and made fun of by classmates. I was called spaceman because I would often zone out while flashing back. Also try telling a teacher the history book is wrong. At home my parents would get upset when I told them I wanted to go back home to my other family. I won't even get into seeing auras and talking to dead people. My parents thought I was insane and eventual convinced me of it, so I tried being normal. I attempted to stop listening to the memories. They were still there though. Thankfully most exist as just knowlege without strong emotion attached to it. Maybe things would have been different if someone would have believed me. Then again if they believe me I probably had ended up on some weird talk show and labeled a freak. Guess things worked out for the best.
 
I would have to say that the mocking and lack of belief is the hardest part. I know these memories as traumatic as they are at times cannot hurt me. Most of the ones from my immediate past life are pleasant, or at the very least mundane I also have to admit that I have benefited from the. I was five years old in the first grade when my parents had enough and had me tested. On the aptitude test I performed on a high school level or sbove in all catagories. When they asded how I did this I told them I'd already done all this. This also worked against me. I completed my math and reading books the first three days of class. When I say completed I mean the entire book that wad intended for the whole year. After which I refused to participate in class stating I was done. This was what lead to the testing. I was bored and frustrated. I didn't want to go through with this again and didn't see a point in playing along. Despite my scores on the tests and because of my refusal to participate I wound up in special education classes instead of gifted. This only as added to my frustration. They chalked my attitude up to emotional immaturity. I also spent four years in speach therapy to get rid of my accent.


I guess you can say that most of pain in my life came not from the memories, but from talking about them. I was mocked and made fun of by classmates. I was called spaceman because I would often zone out while flashing back. Also try telling a teacher the history book is wrong. At home my parents would get upset when I told them I wanted to go back home to my other family. I want even get into seeing auras and talking to dead people. My parents thought I was insane and eventual convinced me of it, so I tried being normal. I attempted to stop listening to the memories. They were still there though. Thankfully most exist as just knowlege without strong emotion attached to it. Maybe things would have been different if someone would have believed me. Then again if they believe me I probably had ended up on some weird talk show and labeled a freak. Guess things worked out for the best.
 
Because of what you have experienced as a child I think you need to be a mentor to young people going through the same thing. A few years ago there was a television show called "Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal". They took kids who were frightened of their psychic abilities such as seeing auras, spirits, ghosts, premonitions, etc. Many of the kids also had past life memories. Most of the kids were bullied at school. Professional psychics worked with the kids and taught them how to control the abilities and not be afraid. It was truly amazing to see the transformation they went through. After the weekend retreats with other psychic kids and their parents they were no longer afraid. They now had new confidence in themselves. The episodes used to be available on YouTube for free, but now you have to buy the episodes on Amazon or iTunes. There is also a dvd of the season 1 episodes and the pilot episode where they had 7 psychic kids together with their parents over a three day weekend. I found a couple of short video clips which will give you an idea of what the show is about.

 
I started having past life dreams as a toddler or maybe I carried them over and slowly forgot them as a kid. But, I know they started back up in my 20s after a NDE. I couldnt make sense of them. I basically went through what you are describing...until I decided it wasnt real and I let it go...each one. I had convinced myself it was nonesense and craziness, or an overactive imagination with no facts to back it up. Things kept happening and I kept ignoring them. I started having dreams that were showing me the past life, present life and future life all playing out at the same time. I was stumped...then I started having premonitions...and well there was no ignoring those. It was right in my face, loud and clear.


The lesson was, those feelings or energy in the past life...it doesnt change just because you die or run away from a problem. The only way it changes, is by dealing with it and handling it in a way where either you are being true to yourself and making peace or you were meant to create something more. I saw that feelings can stay the same in this life, as it was left in the past life and will continue to be that way in future lives if nothing is done to change it. It is important to handle situations with care and patience...because often those we hurt, are our soulmates, soul families, and ourselves. Those same lessons just keep coming around until they are resolved in each lifetime...sometimes they get so bad, people that we once loved in another life, are carrying unconscious pain in this life because of the mess we made in another life. The same as we do. Our feelings are very much apart of our energy and soul...all good and bad resides in our energy field/aura. The problem with this, is that you can not rise to the higher levels/consciousness or heaven if you are still being dragged down by the lower levels of other energy...because if something traumatic has happened, there is a certain amount of anxiety/depression that affects all parts of our lives...and it is carried over into each life on some level.


Here is an example...if you get mad at your partner in this life, say for infidelity...and say, you commit suicide (I have seen this scenario many times with people) There is a good chance, because the energy is traumatic and high energized, that the partner will be carrying those feelings over of abandonment, grief and depression into future lives because of the guilt and grief, and you may be carrying unconscious feelings of betrayal, grief and mistrust into your future lives,(this is just one side of it) setting each person up over and over to relive some level of these events because it is still in their energy field. Those feelings have to be resolved and made peace with. We make our experiences here, by the energy behind our thoughts and feelings, so if these events from past lives are still lingering around, they are still there in hindsight waiting to replay out in another scenario or drawing you towards the partner from a past life for better or worse. You know you hear those words, true love never dies? Well, neither does true hatred...its what you do to change the energy, that changes it...and believe it or not...if you are walking around with these bitter feelings and experiences from one life to the next..you are spreading the negativity to others as you form relationships with them.


Understand that one can not die, energy does not die...it changes form and changes vibrational frequencies, but it does not disappear. Let go of attachment and let it be. You are being shown these things through a "gift" or different perception...it doesnt change the outcome, you do...but it is much like giving a half blind child a pair of glasses...or a deaf man, hearing aides. You still have to go through it, you are still not perfect, but now you can see things from the outside instead of being in the middle of the storm if you pay attention.
 
I hear you RedSeaFish. I've had all kinds of weirdness going on in my life since birth. I've tried to explain it away as all kinds of things. Some though others have noticed and made it very hard to explain away. When I was an infant my mother would notice strange shadows moving on there own in the house we lived in. Around me though there was strange lights. Things would move in the nursery when she wasn't looking. She believed the house was haunted. Go figure, she was ok with haunted houses and witchcraft, but not reincarnation. We moved from that house to another pretty far away. Some of the things persisted, but for the most part faded as I grew older. After the counseling episode and even before I would see fast moving white glowing figures darting about. Before the counseling episode I believed they were angels sent to keep an I on me. Afterwards I passed them off even at that age as tricks of the light as I attempted to be normal. The only problem is my sisters seen them to and so did the other neighborhood kids. Despite this I still tried convince myself that such things are impossible. That they were just messing with me or feeding into my delusions. Even older and with my first job I was giving a co-worker a ride home. We were run off the road by another car. I hit a hill of dirt that had been recently excavated and went air born. The car literally hovered briefly, turned in midair, and landed gently back onto the road. It rattled him so badly he never spoke to me again. Later on with a different job I was driving a company vehicle when a truck pulled out in front of me. My co-worked in the passenger seat screamed knowing we were about to crash. In a blink of an eye we were a quarter of a mile further down the road. He looked at me wide eyed and asked, "What the hell just happened? We were going to hit that guy. How did we get here"? These are the things that were witnessed, but still seem to fantastic to be real. These things cannot happen is what I tell myself. I push them to the back of my mind along with all the other stuff. It's crazy. For years I have stuffed them right back there with the past life memories. I have no idea how else they would fit together other than me being nuts and I currently have a job that they don't tolerate nuts working at.
 
Batgeek22 said:
Around me though there was strange lights. Things would move in the nursery when she wasn't looking. She believed the house was haunted. After the counseling episode and even before I would see fast moving white glowing figures darting about. Before the counseling episode I believed they were angels sent to keep an I on me. Afterwards I passed them off even at that age as tricks of the light as I attempted to be normal. The only problem is my sisters seen them to and so did the other neighborhood kids. Despite this I still tried convince myself that such things are impossible. We were run off the road by another car. I hit a hill of dirt that had been recently excavated and went air born. The car literally hovered briefly, turned in midair, and landed gently back onto the road. It rattled him so badly he never spoke to me again. Later on with a different job I was driving a company vehicle when a truck pulled out in front of me. My co-worked in the passenger seat screamed knowing we were about to crash. In a blink of an eye we were a quarter of a mile further down the road. He looked at me wide eyed and asked, "What the hell just happened? We were going to hit that guy. How did we get here"? These are the things that were witnessed, but still seem to fantastic to be real. These things cannot happen is what I tell myself. I push them to the back of my mind along with all the other stuff. It's crazy. For years I have stuffed them right back there with the past life memories. I have no idea how else they would fit together other than me being nuts and I currently have a job that they don't tolerate nuts working at.
Have you ever experienced "missing time"? Have you ever seen a UFO?
 
Mere Dreamer,


Thanks for your response and you're right about too few catergories. I need to add a category, which I will call "inner growth"--a term that is (like "advanced soul") slightly ambiguous. The ambiguity comes from the fact that this type of growth can take a variety of forms: psychic, psychological, spiritual, etc.--but all relate to some expansion of inward comprehension, perception, abilities, etc. that open the door to PL memories. Not all areas of such growth that can release PL memories are necessarily easy to cope with and/or experienced as "positive" by the individual involved. I think some may, in fact, lead to the looney bin.


Anyhow, good point.


SeaAndSky
 
Batgeek,


I think sometimes the walls that protect us from perceiving and interacting with things that are beyond our ability to comprehend and cope with come down too fast. (Alternately, you could say that our abilities in this area increase too fast for us to cope). This can lead to personal overload and people crack up. Likewise, even when they can hold on themselves, they may still be seen as being "cracked" by other people. Thus, either path can lead (as I said in an earlier email) to the looney bin.


One of the biggest lessons we have to learn in life is who we can afford to talk to about the weird or different stuff in our lives. Frankly, we all of us have to adopt some protective coloration and learn to blend in to some degree or another. The next biggest lesson we learn is that (though we shouldn't share this stuff with most) we still need to be able to share/talk to SOMEONE about the weird or different stuff in our lives. So, this becomes the big question: where and who can I let it out with, and where and who do I need to act "normal" with.


You seem to have learned a lot on this issue, but not without a lot of pain in the process. I think Argonne has some excellent things to say about the strides that are being made in helping psychic kids and their families learn to cope with their gifts, so hopefully things will be different for kids like you were in the future.


SeaAndSky
 
I think, just like a lot of you...I could write a book with all the experiences I have had. Most of the time, I can feel things coming. I dont think it matters to me anymore if I remember my past lives or not...because the same feelings are there, whether I do or dont.


I try not to obsess over it anymore....I have enough to worry about in this life and I will cross that bridge when I get there...again. I have learned to be more loving and forgiving towards people....nobody deserves to be punished for mistakes they have moved on from and learned from. I think that is what life is about. I have had to do a lot of forgiving...my parents, friends, exes, ect....you name it, much of it, traumatising. No my life was not/isnt a happy life...I am like many others, I have anxiety, bad days, weeks, months, years...and I go through moderate to severe depression on and off, but I think it is to be expected. The biggest thing is for me, is to not go looking for these people or memories from lives long ago, or looking for the dreams/memories to resolve them.


No, I have learned to let them come to me....I stay in the here and now, go to work everyday, have a family to care for....it does come around, on a soul level...when you are completely unexpecting it and when you are ready. It does no good to worry or punish yourself over these past life traumas...and as for being able to access these dreams and memories....you may not be advanced soul in all areas over other souls here....but you sure advanced in atleast one area where you are accessing apart of your brain that most others arent...however, people all across the board are advancing in different ways. Its the same as usual....some people are good in math/science and others excel in reading/writing. We cant judge our gifts in comparison to anothers.
 
argonne1918 said:
Have you ever experienced "missing time"? Have you ever seen a UFO?
I may have, but agent J and K showed up from MIB and nuralyzed me. Go ahead and mock me and have your fun I'm used to it. I was there for this crap and still have a hard time believing it happened. If it wasn't for other people being there and seeing it to I'd dismiss it.


On the off chance you weren't screwing with me yes, I have had episodes of missing time. When pushed and physically threatened I would black out and beat the hell out of the person attacking me. There was even a time it wasn't me that was attacked. The worst case was when my little sister's boyfriend beat her up. I went with my Mom to up to the hospital immediately after finding out. I saw my sister lying in a hospital bed with her entire face blue with both eye's swollen shut. She had a broken arm and a neck brace on. The last thing I remember was walking out the hospital room door. The next thing I knew it was four hours later. I was three counties away driving. I had no idea what had happened after leaving the hospital. I found out later from some friends who did know. After leaving the hospital I apparently drove to the boyfriends house in the projects even though I had no idea where he lived at beat the crap out of him. I gave him injuries similar to what he gave my sister. I was told I had a strange expression the whole time like I was somebody else. I snapped his arm like it was a twig and then picked up all 200lbs of him and pushed his face through the driver's side window of his car. I couldn't believe it. I had no memory of doing it.
 
Batgeek22 said:
Go ahead and mock me and have your fun I'm used to it.
Hi, and welcome to the board. This is not that kind of board. This is a safe environment to express and share your experiences. I know where argonne1918 is coming from with the question and don't think he meant to mock you in any way.


I grew up with reincarnation memories compounded by many mystical NDE's due to a cardiac condition. So, I got that whole 'imagination' explanation handed to me many times as a young child. I am now at an age of 'reflection' and looking back on a whole lot of mystical memories with hindsight of 20/20 now - and still trying to piece together the mystery of the mystic puzzle.


You bring up an interesting question and one I have been pondering on myself the last year or so. In my case, I don't look back on the whole affair as some sort of divine blessing of an 'advanced' soul - as much as I look back on the profound burden of it all - and how hard it was to do the balancing act with my own inner sanity at times.


I just want to welcome you to the board and assure you that the board has a great team of moderators who wouldn't tolerate any one being mocked or ridiculed for sharing their story relating to past life memories. I have been here sharing my stories for over a decade and have gotten nothing but support, warmth, love and understanding. I hope you find the same thing here as well.


Sincerely,


DKing
 
SeaAndSky said:
Redseafish,
Compliments on your post. I especially like the last paragraph.


Cordially,


SeaAndSky
Thank you Sea, I know its long...but I wanted to share my experience and journey because i had been going through it a long time and have learned a few things. It may or may not help others...I am hoping it does, since I know exactly what they are going through.
 
Batgeek22 said:
I may have, but agent J and K showed up from MIB and nuralyzed me. Go ahead and mock me and have your fun I'm used to it. I was there for this crap and still have a hard time believing it happened. If it wasn't for other people being there and seeing it to I'd dismiss it.
On the off chance you weren't screwing with me yes, I have had episodes of missing time. When pushed and physically threatened I would black out and beat the hell out of the person attacking me. There was even a time it wasn't me that was attacked. The worst case was when my little sister's boyfriend beat her up. I went with my Mom to up to the hospital immediately after finding out. I saw my sister lying in a hospital bed with her entire face blue with both eye's swollen shut. She had a broken arm and a neck brace on. The last thing I remember was walking out the hospital room door. The next thing I knew it was four hours later. I was three counties away driving. I had no idea what had happened after leaving the hospital. I found out later from some friends who did know. After leaving the hospital I apparently drove to the boyfriends house in the projects even though I had no idea where he lived at beat the crap out of him. I gave him injuries similar to what he gave my sister. I was told I had a strange expression the whole time like I was somebody else. I snapped his arm like it was a twig and then picked up all 200lbs of him and pushed his face through the driver's side window of his car. I couldn't believe it. I had no memory of doing it.
I dont believe they were mocking you either....you see, I have experienced more than just past lives, too. Often times, people who have these experiences....experience "paranormal phenomenon" across the board. That can be anything from past lives to UFO's, premonitions to time travel, ghosts, ect....you get the picture. It seems when the door is open, it tends to be wide open for a period of time where other encounters happen and more things come through. It feels like you have no control over it at times, but once you go through it long enough...you learn how to close that door if you need to. I did...I havent had any dreams or premonitions in years...so the ones I speak of, happened years ago, but funny enough...I am just now seeing some of the people from those past life dreams/regressions showing up in my life now. Years after I have closed that door, purposely. Some things I just didnt want to see...or experience. So you see, anything is possible. I am just now at the point, where I dont question myself anymore, it doesnt hurt my feelings if someone doesnt believe me, and I dont feel like I have to prove to anyone it really did happen...what has happened to me, is between me and God, and those I choose to share it with. Good luck on your journey...and I believe you, too. I know it is real, I have experienced it first hand.
 
Batgeek22 said:
With my latest episode of flashbacks starting to wane I just want to say thanks. I'm glad I found this sight. I never knew what to do about this. I never received a very good response in the past when I talked about it. I figured I was just loosing my mind. I was always told it wasn't possible. My parents always passed it off as me having an overactive imagination. I heard it so often I believed it. Aside from the periods where they became overwhelming I pushed those other memories back.
I know many of the posters here probably don't want to hear this, but I don't believe we should remember our past lives. We really should be able to live in the present without being tormented with these other memories. If anything they should remain in our sub-conscious acting as silent motivators not intruding into our conscious minds. I have enough pain and regret in this life I don't need to have more bleeding over from another, or several others.


How do you cope? I don't remember being anyone famous. Though honestly only just the past two lives have really intruded and the place between. In one I was just another casualty among millions fought in a war nearly a 100 years ago and another just a young woman from a fairly well off family, but not super rich desperately wanting to be a mother. Both lives ending just as they should have been starting. The place between is bazaar to say the least. It's hard to describe. The best way to describe it is to say it's a place of pure thought, yet that doesn't even come close. Trying to focus on that place is enough to drive you insane. Me, I'm gad this is over for a while until something sets it off again.
How do I cope? very slowly last year I meet somebody


Who brought all my doubts and questions forward


It came out at once I almost had nervous breakdown.


If read my posts you might understand?


I had many lives but, my life 20's is so close to me


Because it wasn't to long ago unlike my other lives


though I remember them too.


I known her for three years my friend but, she was my


friend in my last past life. so there is the problem.cover face
 
Back
Top