• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Dying From Sickness

Are there any repercussions from dying from sickness? Are you more likely to get sick in this life?
For example, if you died of hypothermia, would you get cold more easily in this life?
If you died of phenomena, would you breathe erregularly?
 
Hi Marlee/Anna,

It is definitely possible. You might wish to read Carol Bowman's first book. She learned about reincarnation due to finding out that her own respiratory problems were related to a PL death from a respiratory ailment. The result is her work in this field, including books, this website, etc.

Cordially,
S&S
 
In my opinion and experience, some things carry over from life to life, although most of the time we don't realize were it came from. I think the way you died before is one of those 'things'.
To be honest.. while I am trying to respond to your question right now, all sorts of insights come to me. Maybe all of our irrational fears can be tracked down to one of our death cases in the past. I see clearly several examples from my own personal history before my eyes now. Interesting.
 
I've felt the symptoms from past lives during flashbacks and meditation, and even when just thinking about it...in one past life experience I froze to death, this was very long ago in the 1800, and I have flashbacks from another past life in the 1920's (one past life that ended in drowning when I froze when my potential husband at the time was used to taking his jacket on me and so on) then jump to another life during the 1950's when my then current boyfriend would hold my hands in his and warm them up by his like making an imaginary fire even though we were then in sunny California. In this life I have always felt cold, even though my skin can be warm but it is not serious and it won't kill me. When I experienced the past life when I froze to death I thought it made sense what both others and I have always thought was strange that I would freeze (when other's think the temperature is normal).

Perhaps in some cases one only get temporary symptoms and other times it can create a real diagnose originating from a past life's diagnose

Another just temporary symptoms is that I used to get, from nowhere, feelings of sadness and depression even though I was otherwise a happy-go-kid. Later with flashbacks I experienced a potential past life when I had been really unhappy so I think it just got over me without me knowing why, it was a relief when I put two and two together, not that I had been so unhappy in that life but that I could explain why and put it behind me.
 
Last edited:
Are there any repercussions from dying from sickness? Are you more likely to get sick in this life?
For example, if you died of hypothermia, would you get cold more easily in this life?
If you died of phenomena, would you breathe erregularly?

If you believe to be so, that's likely to happen so.

I believe that past lives can only have karmic influences through the thought-forms they created.

The past-you had thoughts and emotions that resulted in thought-forms. If they haven't been already balanced / neutralized in any of your subsequent incarnations they're likely to influence your current life in some way.

Your past-you must've experiences distress while being sick and dying of that, which may cause you to overreact now to any sign of real or imaginary illness. The solution is to balance / neutralize those thought forms by a typical therapeutic approach (1. look at the problem from an external point of view; 2. realize that you create your situation / your reality, and it isn't done to you).
 
I've felt the symptoms from past lives during flashbacks and meditation, and even when just thinking about it...in one past life experience I froze to death, this was very long ago in the 1800, and I have flashbacks from another past life in the 1920's (one past life that ended in drowning when I froze when my potential husband at the time was used to taking his jacket on me and so on) then jump to another life during the 1950's when my then current boyfriend would hold my hands in his and warm them up by his like making an imaginary fire even though we were then in sunny California. In this life I have always felt cold, even though my skin can be warm but it is not serious and it won't kill me. When I experienced the past life when I froze to death I thought it made sense what both others and I have always thought was strange that I would freeze (when other's think the temperature is normal).

Perhaps in some cases one only get temporary symptoms and other times it can create a real diagnose originating from a past life's diagnose

Another just temporary symptoms is that I used to get, from nowhere, feelings of sadness and depression even though I was otherwise a happy-go-kid. Later with flashbacks I experienced a potential past life when I had been really unhappy so I think it just got over me without me knowing why, it was a relief when I put two and two together, not that I had been so unhappy in that life but that I could explain why and put it behind me.

Yes, this is definitely possible, and might have happened to me. Thanks for responding!
 
Back
Top