• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Feeling Disconnected

GalaxyDreamer90

Sorry if this comes off as complaining or being depressed, but I can't think of anywhere else to say this without being thought of as crazy. For as long as I can remember I have felt disconnected from this era. I have always thought of other places and times. I can kind of remember being about 5 years old mentioning about a forest world. I didn't mention much about it though. Later in high school I began getting into this cartoon called winx club, which for you who don't know is basically about a teenage girl who discovers she has magical powers and was adopted and her real parents are the king and queen of another planet. Anyway that show eventually got me thinking more and more about other places and times. Still to this day I feel I belong in another era. I feel absolutly no connection to this current era with all it's problems. However, I don't feel much of a connection to any past eras either except I do have a slight interest in the french revolution era, but the only thing I really like about that era is the fashion and try to incorperate some of the fashion from that era in my clothing, however if I could travel through time I wouldn't want to go back to that era because it had it's problems as well. I feel I belong in some more utopian era perhaps a utopian future. However, the sad truth is I'm stuck in this era which I feel no connection to for some odd reason. Whenever I tell people like my parents or my best friend I feel I belong in another era they think I'm crazy. Why is it that I feel no connection to this era and what can I do about it.

Sorry if this comes off as complaining or being depressed, but I can't think of anywhere else to say this without being thought of as crazy. For as long as I can remember I have felt disconnected from this era. I have always thought of other places and times. I can kind of remember being about 5 years old mentioning about a forest world. I didn't mention much about it though. Later in high school I began getting into this cartoon called winx club, which for you who don't know is basically about a teenage girl who discovers she has magical powers and was adopted and her real parents are the king and queen of another planet. Anyway that show eventually got me thinking more and more about other places and times. Still to this day I feel I belong in another era. I feel absolutely no connection to this current era with all it's problems. However, I don't feel much of a connection to any past eras either except I do have a slight interest in the french revolution era, but the only thing I really like about that era is the fashion and try to incorperate some of the fashion from that era in my clothing, however if I could travel through time I wouldn't want to go back to that era because it had it's problems as well. I feel I belong in some more utopian era perhaps a utopian future. However, the sad truth is I'm stuck in this era which I feel no connection to for some odd reason. Whenever I tell people like my parents or my best friend I feel I belong in another era they think I'm crazy. Why is it that I feel no connection to this era and what can I do about it.

Hi GalaxyDreamer90
You are not the only one. I often feel the same way and even more so in recent years. Sometimes I want to go back to one of my lives in another place another time. There is one that I am particularly attracted to, but I know it is not possible.

It’s not always related to a life elsewhere, but I’ve noticed that many people don’t feel comfortable in the world few want to impose on us. Maybe it’s time to create the world we want.

In the meantime I think writing down everything you feel here or just for yourself helps a lot. I write about all these PL memories, search for pictures and documents about them and when I don’t feel well I read these lines again. It helps me a lot.
Take care,
Best regards
Emma

I can kind of understand how you feel. There are times where I feel existential dread and emotional emptiness where nothing makes me happy. But honestly I feel fortunate to live in the present instead of the past.

Hi GalaxyDreamer90
You are not the only one. I often feel the same way and even more so in recent years. Sometimes I want to go back to one of my lives in another place another time. There is one that I am particularly attracted to, but I know it is not possible.

It’s not always related to a life elsewhere, but I’ve noticed that many people don’t feel comfortable in the world few want to impose on us. Maybe it’s time to create the world we want.

In the meantime I think writing down everything you feel here or just for yourself helps a lot. I write about all these PL memories, search for pictures and documents about them and when I don’t feel well I read these lines again. It helps me a lot.
Take care,
Best regards
Emma

"It’s not always related to a life elsewhere, but I’ve noticed that many people don’t feel comfortable in the world few want to impose on us. Maybe it’s time to create the world we want."

Hi Emma,

Welcome to Boomerville! :) We generally felt the same. ;) Hopefully, you won't screw it up as badly as we did. :confused: However, I think almost every new and distinctive generation (or at least the members of each generation that are not consumed by the struggle for existence or worldly gain) has the same kind of thoughts. And, I do think that things gradually improve over time (despite many missteps and much back-sliding). o_O So, no point in giving up! :cool:

Cordially,
S&S

Last edited:
I agree with what you are feeling as this pretty much what has been what I've been experiencing for a few years and deep down I really don't belong to this world and its strange systems. My advice when that time comes again is to go where you actually want instead of coming back to this demented slaughter house world.

Hi GalaxyDreamer90

Take care,
Best regards
Emma
It could be a past life thing. Like I said earlier I would mention as a kid about a forest world. When I had a past life regression 4 years ago I seen myself as a young woman in a forest. While I would like to find out more about that past life that was the past and besides the regression caused me to have a mental breakdown. Because of that I've been more interested in the future and future life progression these days.

First, I don't think you're crazy. I think it's a pivotal juncture in your life. I believe you are gifted an entire Universe. Did you say you were drawn to nature? The forest?
There's much I think we've gotten wrong in regards to modern living and societal norms. We being humans. But I don't hold blame here. I've been forced to prioritize my health and even now it is still a journey. What I've learned might help you connect.
Take time in nature. Take time to disconnect from electronics and media. Don't keep a TV in your bedroom. How often are you on your phone? Don't keep it by your bedside. Stand barefoot in the grass. Stare out at green scenery. Take a trip to a body of water. Take cold showers. Run water over your feet, even if with a hose. Feel the mud on your feet. Touch a tree. Exercise outdoors. Understand what food is doing to your body. Bathe in the Sun. Breathe deeply, slowly. Avoid intrusive advertisements like the plague. Pray. Journal. Write with pen and paper. Research something of interest. Stretch often. Pet a dog. Or a cat. Talk to the birds. Calm the squirrels. Heheh, that last one makes me chuckle.
These are things I have done that help me. Growing up I had no concept of heritage. I've a memory of existing in the womb and a emotional memory of what might be a future life- or it could have been a past life from another planet.

I've learned that I've had to create. A lot of that is developing, it's an internal journey and a personalities natural progression. So too, you create. It's uniquely your Life, so I only share with hopes there is something of value. As I've grown, I've found a sense of belonging. Sometimes I am jarred from that expression, and there are plenty of things outside that have potential to wreak havoc within. Remembering what's most important helps me take the reins of my life and in so doing, become less perturbed by the direction of the world around me. One thing that is evident by our living on planet Earth is that She(our Mother planet) host an array of Lifeforms. From seen to unseen. And what helps me feel most centered isn't any technological advancement or modern marvel-

By pursuing my interest I've found communities that have helped me feel closer to my self. This place is one example. I've discovered magical worlds and unique phenomenon all in this life and have felt Guided by God. There's a joy to discovery. It takes some initiative, but you are always met in kind. Even if you don't realize it at first. The more I recognize Life as a guiding force, the quicker I am able to shift my plane of experience. You are not alone. You may very well hail from origins not of planet Earth. It might even feel right not to call her Mother... But she is your Host planet for now and maybe you will feel connected to her again. You can connect with your star family. You can also connect to a wider perception of reality- one not limited by 3D. This means there is more to life on this planet than we are aware. Here is my belief, and you say you've felt isolated for sharing yours: We are being ever guided to God-Realization. It takes introspection, clear intent and patience. Be open to the idea that the Universe is guiding you, that you are indeed connected to something more. This is what I'm talking about, being gifted an entire Universe. There's an unseen intelligence connecting us all. Your being here is an important step to bridging the gap. I recognize your Soul Cry and Hearts Longing... It is valid, and you've more life to live.

To sum it up... Take the reins of your life. Recognize what's important. Cultivate the desired attitude. Disconnect from excess media, instead prioritize the information you consume. Journal and put your day-to-day in consideration. Consider your diet and lifestyle. Pray, play and take time to reflect in nature.
Kind regards~ CP

Last edited:
I often feel that way myself. I feel like an old man stuck in a woman's body in a strange era that isn't anything like the ones I remember. It's really easy to feel disconnected.

Do you feel connected to yourself? Like your inner self?

Hi, everybody:

I never feel disconnected, this is the only reality I've known.

My PL is smth. that happened long ago. It was beautiful - as I see it now from my déjà-vus and regressions - and I often have a strong desire to return there, but I know it's impossible, not even as a tourist - I live in a different time and I'm firmly convinced time travels are impossible. And even if they were possible, I couldn't change anything in my past (like avoiding my death there) - the canvas of the space-time is rigid enough to disallow any durable modifications.

IMHO.

Best regards.

Last edited:
First, I don't think you're crazy. I think it's a pivotal juncture in your life. I believe you are gifted an entire Universe. Did you say you were drawn to nature? The forest?
There's much I think we've gotten wrong in regards to modern living and societal norms. We being humans. But I don't hold blame here. I've been forced to prioritize my health and even now it is still a journey. What I've learned might help you connect.
Take time in nature. Take time to disconnect from electronics and media. Don't keep a TV in your bedroom. How often are you on your phone? Don't keep it by your bedside. Stand barefoot in the grass. Stare out at green scenery. Take a trip to a body of water. Take cold showers. Run water over your feet, even if with a hose. Feel the mud on your feet. Touch a tree. Exercise outdoors. Understand what food is doing to your body. Bathe in the Sun. Breathe deeply, slowly. Avoid intrusive advertisements like the plague. Pray. Journal. Write with pen and paper. Research something of interest. Stretch often. Pet a dog. Or a cat. Talk to the birds. Calm the squirrels. Heheh, that last one makes me chuckle.
These are things I have done that help me. Growing up I had no concept of heritage. I've a memory of existing in the womb and a emotional memory of what might be a future life- or it could have been a past life from another planet.

I've learned that I've had to create. A lot of that is developing, it's an internal journey and a personalities natural progression. So too, you create. It's uniquely your Life, so I only share with hopes there is something of value. As I've grown, I've found a sense of belonging. Sometimes I am jarred from that expression, and there are plenty of things outside that have potential to wreak havoc within. Remembering what's most important helps me take the reins of my life and in so doing, become less perturbed by the direction of the world around me. One thing that is evident by our living on planet Earth is that She(our Mother planet) host an array of Lifeforms. From seen to unseen. And what helps me feel most centered isn't any technological advancement or modern marvel-

By pursuing my interest I've found communities that have helped me feel closer to my self. This place is one example. I've discovered magical worlds and unique phenomenon all in this life and have felt Guided by God. There's a joy to discovery. It takes some initiative, but you are always met in kind. Even if you don't realize it at first. The more I recognize Life as a guiding force, the quicker I am able to shift my plane of experience. You are not alone. You may very well hail from origins not of planet Earth. It might even feel right not to call her Mother... But she is your Host planet for now and maybe you will feel connected to her again. You can connect with your star family. You can also connect to a wider perception of reality- one not limited by 3D. This means there is more to life on this planet than we are aware. Here is my belief, and you say you've felt isolated for sharing yours: We are being ever guided to God-Realization. It takes introspection, clear intent and patience. Be open to the idea that the Universe is guiding you, that you are indeed connected to something more. This is what I'm talking about, being gifted an entire Universe. There's an unseen intelligence connecting us all. Your being here is an important step to bridging the gap. I recognize your Soul Cry and Hearts Longing... It is valid, and you've more life to live.

To sum it up... Take the reins of your life. Recognize what's important. Cultivate the desired attitude. Disconnect from excess media, instead prioritize the information you consume. Journal and put your day-to-day in consideration. Consider your diet and lifestyle. Pray, play and take time to reflect in nature.
Kind regards~ CP

Perhaps getting more connected with nature and the universe will help me feel less disconnected in this era. I remember watching a video on the importance of getting outside and connecting to nature for our mental health. I usually spend so much time when I'm not working on my computer, but maybe what I really need is to spend time outside at the park. Lately I have been feeling this desire to connect to something more anyway.

Back