Forgottenmemory
Member
It was only today that I found out that I may have remembered a past life as a small child. Apparently I would tell my mother that I did not have to listen to her or my dad because they weren't my real parents, my real parents were dead and I had watched them die. I told her I had a baby sister, whom I also watched die. I told her that something, most likely a snake, had bitten or done something to all of them that killed them and that the snake had not killed me because I was still alive. I told her that I carried my baby sister through a field after they had all died, so I do not know when I died or even if I was a boy or girl at that time, I don't know my age or anything. I'm going to try to get my parents to let me do some regression because I feel I need to know what really happened, who I really am I guess. I think that it may not have been a snake that killed them all, maybe more of something similar to a slug because I have always had an irrational phobia of slug, I would scream at the sight of them as a child I still freak out. There may have been guns involved because I have always been deathly afraid of guns, loaded and unloaded, just thinking of guns terrifies me. My baby sister was obviously important to me because since as soon as I could speak I had started asking for a baby sister, possibly asking for my baby sister, I finally got a baby sister the christmas before I turned 12. It may also have been scorpions that got my family and I as I have a paralyzing fear of them, even dead scorpions send me into panic attacks. If anyone knows anything about a family of four in a rural setting being killed by snakes or scorpions or possibly even leechs I would love to hear from you. The only clues I have are what my mother told me today, I don't know if this may be a clue or not but when I was born the doctors diagnosed me with a case of big head. This is very very important to me and I'm going to work as hard as I can to figure this out