• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

first successful self-hypnosis

Laughables

Member
Hi everyone. I wanted to share what I think is my first successful attempt at remembering something from a past life. I've always had feelings, but no solid memories; however, tonight I tried a self-hypnosis video on YouTube. I've tried this before a few times, without any results, but tonight I was able to put myself under and while there, I think I remembered snippets.

Almost right away, the year 1877 came to me. I remember looking down at my feet and seeing that I was wearing black shoes; they were kind of like boots, I think. I was in a field, or a meadow, and there were tall flowers and grass everywhere - I think if I was standing up, the flowers/grass would've come to my waist. Somehow, I knew that I was eighteen, and I knew what day it was - June 6. I could hear a woman calling my name - not my name in this life, she called for Alice - and I knew that she was calling me and that she was my mother, but I couldn't see her. I could just hear her voice.

It's not much, and I'm not entirely sure if they're real memories or if my imagination was going, but I was pleased to have gotten something, and I wanted to share. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
 
What you describe is the same sense I got initially...almost as if it was being made up by you as your mind wandered. What began to differentiate it for me was that I would inherently have a slight undercurrent of thought and what I would see would be a dramatic shift away from that previous thought...another place and time entirely, together with views of things that do not exist in my life or imagination, and a sense of emotion and knowledge beyond anything I can summon in my current lifetime. The more you exercise this method of past life review the stronger and clearer it will become. Congratulations!
 
Hi Laughables, congratulations, and thanks for sharing the results of your regression :)


It is very common, and you are not alone in feeling that the things you visualized could have been 'made up' in your imagination, but remember this is just a start and a great platform to build on.


As usetawuz said, anything you experience at an emotional level, that is outside the boundaries of what you have experienced in your present life, is often a good (but not guaranteed) indicator of a past life memory. I would suggest that you start a journal, write down everything that you 'remember', with dates, and then continue with the regressions. Hopefully a pattern will begin to emerge, and pieces will start to come together.


Keep persevering, and let us know how you get on.


Chris :)
 
Congratulations! Im in the process of trying the same thing. Do you have a link to the youtube video you used?
 
That's great, Laughables! I have been experimenting with some self-regression as well. There was a great video on YouTube, but it appears to have been taken down. If I can find it somewhere else, I will post a link to it. It was interesting as it used a hypnotic visual pattern as well as the audio. I've found William Buhlman's Hemi-Sync regression audios to be particularly useful.
 
Back
Top