Gaming talk

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Bellona324, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Bellona324

Bellona324 Divine Femboy

The gaming bed, omg! I’m mostly a mobile player but seems relaxing. Also, here are my bois chilling in the new housing system. So close to WL 7 and I hate it so the housing system makes it noiceu

Attached Files:

2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Gaming? I feel that I should not. But...

Got myself the "Infinity Package" from Beamdog this year. I played Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2 about 20 years ago or... about a year after they were released.
    Wanted to be able to play these great games again, with all the additional options, quests and romances.
    The NWN EE I got when it came out even. Neverwinter Nights is another personal favorite of mine. Oh, and the toolset... had a lot of fun with it. Creating areas, creating NPCs, writing scripts... Never finished a thing, though (being a jack-of-all-trades and perfectionist at once doesn't help with anything, really, lol...).

The first games I ever came to play (still favorites) were Monkey Island 2, DOOM and Eye of the Beholder 2. I was in my twenties already when I first got the opportunity to play games that actually looked like more than just pixels and even had cool music. Never really got into things like PacMan (which would have been what was available when I was a teenager, LOOOOL).

Anyone here who likes the Baldur's Gate series?
    Or classic point-and-click adventures (Monkey Island series, Simon the Sorcerer, ...)?
    Or good ole classic 1st person shooters (DOOM. DOOM or DOOM)?

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    Jim78 likes this.
  3. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

This might be an option for some who don't get to go out much or have other issues anyway I find it truly amazing there is a space somewhere that allows for people to be themselves where everywhere else is so fake.

Blazealiste likes this.
  4. briski

briski Senior Registered

I've been mainly playing Valhalla (AC) and also bit of animal crossing, mixed in with Skyrim during these lockdowns. England supposedly coming out of lockdown July 19th but i think its unlikely - we been in lockdown since before xmas

5. Blazealiste

Blazealiste Senior Member

The world we live in is just heartbreaking... :(

6. There and back again

I honestly want to incarnate on some other world than ever come back here again.

Blazealiste likes this.
  7. CMiguel

CMiguel Active Member

The guy who was talking about how short life is sounds like an amazing person that doesn’t deserve to have gone through all the things they did. I hope he's doing okay.

8. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

I've heard of this game so I looked up reviews and while most were good there was the occasional review about people in the game not being the most friendly, which made me decide not to get into the game. I can remember about 10 years ago getting into a similar game to this called second life only to find out it was full of sex addicts so I quit playing that.

Blazealiste likes this.
  9. There and back again

Yea I won't be getting into "playing" for similar reasons though I do like some of the content people make. Doubtful I would belong anyway...

10. Blazealiste

Blazealiste Senior Member

I wish by now, its Devs would have done something with those few, maybe ban them or something, this game is really good if I wanted to voice out all my problems.