Red Night
Member
This is actually the only life where I have memories from. It's great because to me I don't feel like I'm making them up, where as I do with quite a few.
I only have two memories so far, and they are the following:
1. I remember lying in bed (I remember my bedroom very well) and my husband walked into the room with just a white towel wrapped around his waist. This is more or less an image; I can just see him standing there.
It's funny, because we lived with my parents (we didn't plan to have our own home until the war ended) and he couldn't even be bothered to put a robe on or get dressed while he was still in the bathroom. He was a bit bold I guess. I don't particularly remember him caring very much what other people thought of him. He was quiet too. I don't think I loved him unfortunately, but I didn't dislike him. I feel I married him only because I had this ideal in my head to start my own little, happy family without really taking into consideration all that that entailed.
2. I remember giving birth to my first son. I was at home and their was a doctor at the foot of my bed, and a nurse to his right. This nurse, for whatever reason, looked scared out of her mind. My sister, Hani, was at my left and my mother was at my right. The thing I remember most is how much I cared for them and vise-versa at that moment. Hani in particular, because we really didn't get along that well.
It was windy that day too. The sky was gray and I think it was snowing or raining. It was pretty dreary out and the window was creaking slightly.
I don't 'remember' it happening, but I'm almost certain I killed myself in the summer of 1945 in this life.
Well, anyway that's all I have so far. If anything else comes to mind I'll be sure to post! Thanks for reading!
I only have two memories so far, and they are the following:
1. I remember lying in bed (I remember my bedroom very well) and my husband walked into the room with just a white towel wrapped around his waist. This is more or less an image; I can just see him standing there.
It's funny, because we lived with my parents (we didn't plan to have our own home until the war ended) and he couldn't even be bothered to put a robe on or get dressed while he was still in the bathroom. He was a bit bold I guess. I don't particularly remember him caring very much what other people thought of him. He was quiet too. I don't think I loved him unfortunately, but I didn't dislike him. I feel I married him only because I had this ideal in my head to start my own little, happy family without really taking into consideration all that that entailed.
2. I remember giving birth to my first son. I was at home and their was a doctor at the foot of my bed, and a nurse to his right. This nurse, for whatever reason, looked scared out of her mind. My sister, Hani, was at my left and my mother was at my right. The thing I remember most is how much I cared for them and vise-versa at that moment. Hani in particular, because we really didn't get along that well.
It was windy that day too. The sky was gray and I think it was snowing or raining. It was pretty dreary out and the window was creaking slightly.
I don't 'remember' it happening, but I'm almost certain I killed myself in the summer of 1945 in this life.
Well, anyway that's all I have so far. If anything else comes to mind I'll be sure to post! Thanks for reading!