Healing from a turbulent past-life.

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by insearchof_1785, Oct 15, 2015.

1. insearchof_1785

insearchof_1785 insearchof_1785

It's funny how things carry over not into this life currently but between two past lives. Everyone who has read up on Marie-Antoinette's life knows she had a little dog named Mops. Well it is was so ironic. I was looking for photographs (I do this a lot haha, it is a hobby) of another life-time I had. And I found a description of my past-life self (then in that life) holding a little pug dog named Mops. I laughed to myself (and this was quite a while ago) and oh it was just so funny. The life I had with the pug dog in my arms in this one photograph (named Mops) was almost creepily similar to the life I had as Louis-Charles. The only difference being I died with my entire family. Which I guess in a way I was thankful to be able to have that chance not taken from me as it was as Louis-Charles with my whole family being separated from one another.

2. insearchof_1785

[​IMG]

The above photograph of le petit trianon amongst fully-bloomed flowers and vegetation makes me home sick for it all. One day I hope to see it in person, with Maman and maybe other members of my family.

3. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

You should go for a holiday one day.

4. insearchof_1785

Tanguerra one day I will :) ! Currently my financial situation is poor and yeah. Looking for a second job or a full-time job and it is ridiculous. Such is life. But one day I will definitely make a return to my old stomping grounds. Hopefully with Maman and any other of my relatives who've come back (if they have).

5. insearchof_1785

I was looking through photographs I've since collected of Trianon and found views of the Grand Stair/Vestibule that so many American Gilded Age/Jazz Age homes copied off of for their designs. The view is through the oval windows of the Entresol/Mezzanine Floor. One view rooted me to the spot. It was so familiar I had a flash of looking through it. I was standing on a chair or something, maybe a foot stool. I could see people going up and down the stairs. It felt so surreal.

When I first became interested in architecture the style of Horace Trumbauer (a Philadelphia native) and other architects of the United States and Europe who designed homes/estates in the Louis Seize or Neo-Classical style caught my interest quickly. Horace Trumbauer especially as he designed several homes that looked similar in style and design to Trianon if not more "grander." I've never been much of a fan of the style of the French Renaissance (as in the Louvre, French chateaux, etc... Versailles is a big exception) with the high mansard roofs. I've always thought for a hotel building they work better. Museums yes but on a house not so much. Versailles didn't have those tall mansard roofs. It did, but they were low-lying and picturesque even. That's why it was so easy on the eyes. But the transitional period of Late Rococo into early Louis XVI/Neo-Classical has always been my preferred taste of decoration and architectural masterpiece.

It is ironic because in one life, where I was an architect in 16th Century Italy I designed some things that are considered Neo-Classical. I mostly designed Baroque sculpture and architecture. That life was a whirlwind. I was the whirlwind and paid dearly at times for the ego that went with that life. Hence why I never want to be an architect in this life ever. I've learned my lesson from that. Trust me.

6. insearchof_1785

I've recently been wondering about Therese. If she is incarnate (I would hope she is) I hope she will find Maman and I again once more. But than again I guess if she isn't it is okay because maybe she finished with her incarnations. It still however is painful if she hasn't. I miss her terribly. More so then other times.

I wish I could embrace her so tightly and tell her how much she means to me and how much I missed her when we were separated from one another. Most of all I want Maman to see her again, and she to see Maman.

People could tell me it is all wishful-thinking and yep in some ways it is. But it isn't bad to have hopes and dreams now is it...

7. tanguerra

If you have a feeling that you want to see someone from a past life, just 'call' them to you. Imagine how happy you will be to see them. Visualise it. Feel it. Then just wait. It might take a while. Could be months. Could be years. It just depends. But keep doing the visualisation anyway. Make a 'wish' if you want, when you blow out your birthday candles. Anything like that is good.

Listen to your instincts if 'something tells you' to go somewhere different or do something out of the ordinary, like go into a shop you don't usually visit, go to a party you wouldn't normally go to, and so on, do it. While you are waiting, keep an eye out for unusual new people who come into your life, especially if they feel strangely familiar or you take an instant liking to them.

The worst thing that can happen is you have some new experiences and meet new people anyway. The best thing - well you never know who you might meet.

8. insearchof_1785

Tanguerra I never thought of it that way! I've been so busy lately that I've not been active on here much. Anywho. I've been doing pretty well with the past life I had as Louis-Charles. It's not as bad as it used to be though I still have moments of nostalgia and some bad feelings but things are MUCH better. I think reuniting with Maman really helped me through it all honestly. :)

9. tanguerra

Glad to hear it.

It's amazing how just being able to talk about it with people who get it can make you feel better. This forum is great for that kind of thing.

10. insearchof_1785

Truly Tanguerra truly! I'm so happy to have made friends on here and to have reunited with if not all, some of my family and friends from my life as the Dauphin.

I still miss it from time-to-time but I'm happy, very, very happy and relieved I'm not a royal or noble of any note at all. :)

11. tanguerra

12. insearchof_1785

Hey everyone, I've been pretty busy with life and other things but I wanted to ask a question. I'm currently dating someone and he's amazing. I think he was linked to me in one of my past lives but that doesn't change who he is of course to me now. But at the same time he has these bouts of sudden depression that puts him off the map for sometimes a week on end and I hear nothing from him. He's explained that it just comes and goes and he cannot explain why he has this depression. He tells me when it happens he doesn't want to talk to anyone or do anything he just goes to work and then sleeps. It's happened a few times and it worries me quite a lot about him because he won't talk but I'm trying to give him space. Could this sudden depression be something he has carried over from a past life? He believes in Re-incarnation and we have talked about it but not to the extent of what he believes of himself.

I hope I don't sound selfish or anything. I miss him a lot and knowing he's suffering is upsetting to me and worries me a lot. I'm naturally a worry wart but with him it's more so. A good friend whom is a medium and tells me to just be there for him which I have and everytime I close my eyes to mentally talk to him I see him hugging me suddenly and crying and I just tell him it will be okay and I'm always going to be here for him. She told me he needs to hear that from me. I just want to know that he is okay. :(

13. tanguerra

Depression, like anything else people suffer from, certainly could have something to do with past lives. Or not.

I suffer from time to time when something has upset me, or sometimes for no apparent reason. Getting too overtired, especially missing out on my proper sleep, makes it worse and can even bring on an 'attack'. When I feel like that I just want to be left alone. I have no energy for anyone else. I just want to lie on the couch in my pyjamas and watch rubbish on TV, possibly have a little cry even if I'm not sure what I'm upset about. If anyone phones me or rings my doorbell I am likely not to answer. Even having a shower can seem like a huge effort. After a few days of rest and solitude, sometimes a week, I am usually fine again.

Nobody here is a counsellor or anything but I would agree that the best thing to do is to leave him alone when he says he wants to be left alone. Don't try to 'fix' him. It will tend to make things worse.

As has been suggested to you, just 'be there' without being a source of stress and it will help him to get over it more quickly. As long as he knows you are there if he needs you, just a phone call or a text away, that will go a long way to making him feel better.

Putting pressure on him to hurry up and feel better sooner or to reassure you that he is ok to make you feel better, will actually make it worse. Any kind of stress, however slight, is not a good thing when in the midst of an 'attack'. So, when he's feeling good again, let him know that you understand and it's OK. That's all you have to do.

14. insearchof_1785

Tanguerra you are absolutely correct. I'm giving him his space. Even though it is hard for me to do so as I'm very much more talkative and social but I'm giving him his space and time and when he wants to he can talk to me. I just miss him terribly. But his feelings matter too.

15. tanguerra

I know. It's tough. Hang in there!

16. insearchof_1785

Sorry I've not been on as much! I hope everyone has had a wonderful New Year and that the Holidays were great as well! wine**

Tanguerra, the one I spoke about above he went AWOL. I hate when they do that. Online dating seems to be a real self-esteem builder *sarcasm.* But I've got wonderful news and I hope it gets even better with the next coming days! :D

Also, I've not had much backlash from my life as Louis-Charles. Mostly now it is just the occasional fleeting scent of oranges or sometimes I'll see Trianon and Maman. Now that I have her back in my life, I am so complete I think I'm moving on from that life. Moving on as in I don't think I've anything left to learn. Now of course if I meet/reunite with other family members that is a different story. But who knows :) .

17. tanguerra

Good news. Sometimes just being able to talk about it is enough to lay old ghosts to rest.

18. insearchof_1785

Ain't that the truth haha! I totally agree. This has honestly been a haunting lifetime I've had. I've had others but this was one of the most exhaustive next to a few of the other very exhaustive and downright draining ones.

I'm just so glad. And I'll say it till I'm blue in the face. I'm just so glad I'm no longer a royal/noble/person of note/or famous. So relieved and glad.

19. insearchof_1785

Good evening everybody, it's been a while since I posted here. I've been very nostalgic lately of my life then... I cannot exactly say why but it is just what it is I suppose. I still think of my sister Therese often and thankfully Maman and I regularly converse via e-mail.

Anyways, I just wanted to respond since I hadn't in a while. I've been drawing pictures as well of that life, particularly of Maman. I'll share them here if anyone would like to see them :).

Well, anywho...

Good evening!

20. insearchof_1785

[​IMG]

Hey everyone. So I was browsing and collecting photographs and illustrations (because it's a passion of mine). I came across this illustration of Marie-Antoinette, Louis XVI and Louis-Charles visiting the dying Louis Joseph (then Dauphin of France). He died when he was seven... Louis-Charles would have only been four at the time.

When I saw it I suddenly felt a very indescribable feeling. It's hard to really grasp what I felt. It definitely felt sad but it felt something more.. much more. I knew he had died, but I didn't understand what was happening. I knew Maman was so tired and so sad. Papa was sad too. She always would be by his bed-side because he couldn't walk or run anymore...

His death impacted us very badly. Especially Maman.

It's hard to write about this, partially because I don't have much memory of his death but I remember the emotions and the feeling of when he passed. I can see Maman sobbing over him. It is in bits and pieces...

The room had blue walls, and it was darkish with some light coming from the windows. I remember his matted hair and pale face. His blue eyes starring at me. He was not smiling. He couldn't play with me anymore, that was what they told me. Therese was now my play-mate. A woman was holding my hand as I stood there and I don't remember who it was. It wasn't Maman, or my sister... maybe a governess? Maybe Tante Babette? It was someone who I cared very much about.

I'm sorry, this is very difficult to write about. It hurts. It just hurts.

21. insearchof_1785

[​IMG]

This portrait of this woman struck me earlier today. I couldn't understand why but she just looked so incredibly familiar. After trying to retrace the image of the painting itself I found out who she was:

Anne-Félicité Grésille, the wife of Longrois who was the administrator/majordomo of the Château de Fontainebleau. My parents went to Fontainebleau quite a lot. There's a mother-of-pearl and gilt cylindrical bureau that belonged to Maman there. But this woman, Mme. Longrois looks so familiar. I'm sure she was at Versailles. Her face just strikes me as incredibly familiar and now that I know why, it makes sense.

A close friend of mine who is the reincarnation of the Queen's lady-in-waiting Mme. Campan knew Longrois and told me that Longrois was not nice to her in that life-time. They recalled a duck hunt (or something similar) at a hunting lodge in the forests near Versailles... They also reminisced about their sister who had been one of the last femme du chambre of Maman at the time of the Revolution.

22. insearchof_1785

Hello everyone,

How are you all today? I'm feeling MUCH better. Though today was a WHIRL-WIND of emotions and rollercoaster ride of just everything.. I feel better. I guess I needed it? The nostalgia apparently wasn't just by chance or out of the blue.. it was meant to happen. In the course of the day I've talked with three women, two of whom were with me during my life as Louis-Charles.

The first woman I contacted because she said she had news for me... Keep in mind, this was in a closed/public discussion group on Facebook. I was intrigued so I sent her a private message. She told me some things that I won't share here as to keep her privacy intact but what she did tell me was extroadinary... That she met my father (Louis XVI) some years ago at a spiritualist church in Scotland. There he told her that he remembers being fatter, and publicly executed. He didn't tell her much more other than he was Louis XVI reincarnated. He died at the age of 45 four years ago and she informed me that he is with me spiritually and closer now. That is comforting to know. I knew she was telling the truth because it just felt right.

The second woman made a comment in this discussion group on a post I made about my past-life and I for some reason was just drawn to her. Couldn't explain why. I went to her profile and IMMEDIATELY recognised her. I felt a wave of relief hit me and it was wonderful to feel that wave of relief. We got to talking and she remembered some things, recognised Maman (as she looks in this life) and remembered what she called me when she was in service as my governess from 1785-1792. "mon petit." For seven years she mothered me and very much so, she was a mother in how a governess can be. To know she is with me now has given me a very big sense of relief. She was denied to see us, particularly to take care of me when she tried in vain to gain access to the Temple Prison. I'm so happy to have her back now <3.

Then the third woman... who is the most mysterious. She left a comment (lengthy and detailed) on my post and I was stunned. I couldn't believe what I was reading. She mentioned that she had been a courtesan of the Court named "Marie" and that she had long, black hair and was very beautiful and the envy of men and women at Court. She knew Maman and the Comte de Fersen very well. She loved Maman very much. She also informed me that M. de Fersen was my father (not Louis XVI) and that she tried in vain to help M. de Fersen with the failed flight to Varennes. She told me that she was arrested and executed in 1793... So I wonder why she was but she remembers me and my sister Sophie.. Madame Sophie who died as an infant.

She too like the second woman who was indeed Mme. de Rambaud looks incredibly familiar to me. I think I know who she was but I think she doesn't want me to know specifically. I could be wrong however but I had an instant flash of pink ribbons and white fabric. And she confirmed how much in that life she did love pink.

But I digress...

So much went on today, all of it good, interesting and mysterious but all so healing. I think I needed it definitely.

I think I also need to learn how to forgive Simon... the man who "took care of" me. I think I need to learn how to forgive the brutes for shutting me up in solitary confinement. Forgiveness is key.

Until then,

Adieu my friends.

<3

23. insearchof_1785

Good morning everyone! I hope that life is good for you all? That you are all happy? [​IMG]

So, previously I've made some posts above, filled with lots of pain, frustration, angst, abandonment feelings, sorrow and anger. There was A LOT of negativity.

Firstly, I apologise for all of that. I wasn't in a good place. But I have amazing news! It's really something I feel I can share here.

I was able to forgive. And not just to say "Forgive," but FORGIVE. I was able to forgive a singular individual. This individual has been a friend of mine for years now, and I hadn't made the connection until yesterday. Originally, I had thought he was the reincarnation of Louis XVI but something happened between us that tainted our friendship and we had a big falling out. So for years we didn't talk.

I decided to talk to him again because I felt that if I could forgive whom I thought he truly was (Antoine Simon, Louis-Charles' caretaker in the Temple) I could finally move on. Well, I did move on...but not by Simon.

Through ancienne connaissance guidance and help, I realised who he was. Robespierre. And I didn't want to tell him because you don't just tell someone who they were in a past-life... I've learned from that with experiences. But so I decided to write to him without revealing what I knew:

"So I just wanted to tell you, that through-out our past lives together, and things that happened. Despite it all. I forgive you."

And when I typed this to him, I decided to utter it aloud. And the most amazing thing happened. All I can say is, it was euphoric! My body sank a little, then rose again and just as it did a cool wash or breeze swept over my body and then something lifted from me... It felt like a weight left me. All of the anger/pain/sorrow/angst/upset/abandonment feelings.. ALL of it, all of the negativity just left me.

After the experience which lasted a mere few seconds, I saw a flash? of the temple de l'amour (Temple of Love) which still stands at Trianon. It was shining/glowing and I took it as symbolically meaning "Love conquers all." And it does, it truly does!!!

After, I was left feeling a liberating calm and a sense of peace. Peace of mind and able to objectively view everything for the first time. I STILL feel this way and I decided I wanted to share this with you all!

On top of this I don't fear death anymore.. Which is weird to say? I've always feared dying. Since I was little. But I feel different now... I needed this, so much.

I thank everyone who gave advice/help and who commented and offered support. Thank-you so much for it!

I'm free. It's seriously liberating to say that. FREE.

24. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

I had to read all the thread comments! I finally finished. I'm glad you're better.

I don't know if it's any use but there's a program on Youtube (I'm from Latin America, these people are also from here, Colombians, specifically) and it showed that Maria Felix, an actress who died, was Maria Antonieta in her past life. I don't know if that's true, but that actress has certain traits that remind me of her.

I send you good vibes, and if you need to tell something else here in the forum, you're welcome.

25. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Yes, Love and Forgiveness are liberating and indeed necessary to regain 'wholeness'.

26. insearchof_1785

Thanks so much KenJ!! Yes, love and forgiveness are VERY liberating especially when you mean to forgive someone after they've wronged you!

Thanks so much Thyme for taking the time to read through my thread here, and for leaving a thoughtful reply! I have heard of that about Maria Felix and interesting that there's a program :). Thanks so much for your kind remarks! I always feel very welcome here <3.

27. insearchof_1785

Good morning everyone! I decided to share some of my artwork that I've done regarding my life as Louis-Charles :). I've drawn a few portraits, might draw some more of Maman and I, and singularly Maman as well. I used to dabble in a phone app called Drawing Desk (for iPhones) and drew a slew of colourful pieces of family as well as one showing le petit trianon in the background. I hope you all enjoy!

[​IMG]

The above piece I just finished finally last night haha. This captures Maman and I as we looked back then, but with our respective faces today. Of course I took a photograph of me when I was a child so it looks more convincing that I'm a child there and not a 28 year-old (nearly 29) man XD. My hair-style and clothing would be markedly different (had I survived).

[​IMG]

A singular portrait (probably my favourite) of Maman with her face today, and her attire/accoutrements, etc... of her 18th Century self. She thinks I'm the only artist who's been able to capture the real her. She joked with me the other day "Kucharski who? LOL" meaning Alexandre Kucharski, the artist who did several portraits of her (mostly pastel works) which he did manage to capture her real face, or the closest to it. Vigee-Lebrun (no offense, I love her work) was very whimiscal and painted lovely portraits but never got close to Maman's likeness (only but a few times can you actually see it to be truthful).

[​IMG]

This portrait I did before I started doing the more realistic ones. It's more based on her actual portraits than anything, especially the one of her in her chemise painted by Vigee-Lebrun which caused quite the scandal as the masses thought she was wearing her underwear basically. Far from it, that type of dress was a complicated piece of clothing engineering-wise. I added the orange tree in the back-ground because Maman had and still does have a fondness for the smell of them. I do as well. Of course, no portrait of Maman is complete without plumes on the chapeau and lots of flowers :) <3.

[​IMG]

A bad photograph of one of my absolute favourites xD. (I still have the original) of Maman and I with amusing expressions. She had a spontaneous recollection from this, of how when I was a child I would act as a perfect angel with Papa but when he turned his back I would make the most hilarious facial expressions when she was there. She could never keep her decorum LOL! Once she told me that during a review, Papa's back was turned and I made a face and she really confused an officer who was marching and he turned and bowed to her and she was making this exact expression! xDD

[​IMG]

An early piece I did (really fast too) showing petit trianon with Maman, Therese and I in the foreground. I tried to give the idea that the painter has blurred the surroundings and focused in on us alone. I think it worked :).

[​IMG]

Another piece from Drawing Desk (these were very sticker-like almost) of Maman, inspired by the famous portrait of her by Vigee-Lebrun. Her real face is here which I'm immensely proud.

[​IMG]

This one took me ages! My phone kept dying each time I got close to finishing this, and each time I took photographs it so this is the only one where I have work-in-progress shots of it which make for a nice slide-show of the whole thing as it came together :).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anywho, I actually must get ready for work at the library today! I hope that whom ever is reading my thread, that you enjoy the artwork! :)

Adieu mes amies!

- Charles.

28. insearchof_1785

[​IMG]
    Above, a double-portrait by the painter Marie-Victoire Lemoine of ma soeur and I. I think the ages are exaggerated here but it is still a lovely portrait. I miss her greatly. <3

29. insearchof_1785

I don't know if I posted this portrait... but it is actually my avatar picture :). It's one my favourites of us together and I think the most realistic (age-wise). Behind is sits the temple de l'amour which is one of my favourite follies at Trianon. It is also the most familiar to me from that life.

I hope that everyone is having a lovely day/evening!!! <3

Adieu mes amies,

- Charles.

[​IMG]

30. insearchof_1785

Bonjour mes amies, how are you all doing? I'm doing ... better (if you can call it that). I have class in a few minutes so I wanted to drop by and post this portrait (imagined) from an old Reader's Digest book I found focusing on famous biographies: (They focused one on Marie-Antoinette)

It shows Maman, Papa, my sister and brother and me sitting in Maman's lap. It elicited a memory of clutching at her pearls. I always did that. Sophie, my younger sister isn't present. She was born after me and died after 11 months of being born. Her birth was very difficult for Maman. Her death was just the same. A woman contacted me years ago claiming she was either Therese or Sophie.. and I cannot recall which. But I read that letter and completely ignored it. I regret that still. /sigh/

[​IMG]

Anywho, adieu mes amies. I hope that everyone has a lovely day/afternoon/evening/night!

Adieu,

- Charles.