Healing from a turbulent past-life.

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by insearchof_1785, Oct 15, 2015.

1. insearchof_1785

insearchof_1785 insearchof_1785

Bojour mes amies,

A quick update, and this is pretty important. I think I've reunited with Papa (Louis XVI). This is all new to him, and I cannot say much. But it is him. Through and through. I'll keep everyone updated.

Bonsoir,

- Charles.

2. StarStories

StarStories New Member

Hi everyone-I am very new to this forum but I found this thread while trying to do some research on a possible past life of mine (and I see I am a little late to the party lol). I have recently had someone do a past life meditation for me (I have tried PLR myself but to no avail, and I'm hopeful to have one professionally done in the near future), and she said I was Elisabeth Vigee-Leburn and my current daughter in this life was Elisabeth's daughter, Jeanne Julie Louise. I don't know for sure if this is so, as I don't have these memories that you all still remember. But I am desperately seeking some spiritual answers, some eternal connection in the cosmic "bigger picture." I don't really know what I'm posting for, but I figured this was a safe place to start. Thanks for listening!

SeaAndSky likes this.
  3. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Hello StarStories, nice to have you to join in. We try to keep this a safe place and I appreciate your comment. Not everyone here has strong memories of a past life, I'm one of them, so there is no reason to feel out of place. Read through the archives and older threads as well as the FAQ section and get involved!

4. Amazora

Amazora Member

I love reading about your memories and your own personal experiences. For my case I do believe that I was Axel Von Fersen in a past life. Even though I like to have it 100% confirmed through a past life regression first where I can have the ability to recall my own memories from that lifetime I hope I can do it soon! However what I've experienced so far on my journey to find out if I was Axel or not has been an adventure for sure! Not only did I get the opportunity to read all of his five diaries but I also go the opportunity to move to Stockholm where I did visit most of the places where he used to visit in his lifetime(where I currently live). From his diaries I could relate to a lot to his behaviors, thoughts and especially judgments about how much he disliked Sweden and Swedish people while he praised other countries such as France as so much better in every single way. There was this chapter where he wrote about his inner feelings about being a stranger to his own lands. It felt as if it was written about myself because I have never felt home to my own country. After high school I decided to move to the US to study by trying to leave everything behind because of my broken family. Even though it didn't work due to my visa expiring I found a way to move to London where I stayed for a year. Reminds me of Axel's younger years where he travelled all around Europe to get educated. In other words in my younger days I loved to live abroad until the pandemic struck which made me move to Stockholm(I grew up in a small town in Sweden far away from Stockholm). Stockholm is the place where I feel most at home actually. The oldest places in Stockholm is where I feel most at home. The old town where the royal castle is located, Fersenska palace(Axel's family house), Riddarhuset, Högsta domstolen(where he died) and Drottningholm(a castle where the current royal family lives where the castle and the park are a copy of Versailles). I haven't been to all castles such as Ulriksdal castle, Ljungs castle and Steninge castle which I know Axel visited. However I did visit his family's summer mansion Löfstad castle outside of Norrköping this summer. Such a beautiful surrounding!! Not sure if it was my own imagination but I did sense a familarity in the park there but also in the dining room, library and living room. The guide asked us about an odd looking furniture and I was the first one suggesting that it was a potty and I was right! That chair was the first thing that caught my attention. Did Axel use that chair is my question haha? Also a couple of years ago I did go with my grandparetns to Disneyland Paris. We stayed at a hotel which had a baroque design from the 1700s and I just got this strange deja vu feeling in that dining hall. At this time I had a strong urge of wanting to go to Versailles to visit the castle for no reason. However we didn't have the time to go there, but I'm hoping I can go back and visit there one day. Also when I was little we used to visit our local castle and when I was little I used to get this thoughts or more like telepathic messages from the spirits there telling me that I did belong there. Back then I thought it was just wishful thinking, today I do believe that it's a strong possibility that I could have been him. Even my broken love life reminds me of his. I did love someone who I never could be together with due to distance and his unwillingness to commit. For many years we went back and forth through only texting even though we did meet in real life. He broke up with me several times and I remember the first time he did it I have never felt such pain in my entire life. We had developed such a strong spiritual bond and even if we tried to connect after our relationship lead nowhere. Even though I will always remember him I have now accepted that we will never be together again in this lifetime. He has his own personal issues and we're growing in two different directions. I'm not claiming that he is the reincarnation of Marie Antoinette, what I'm saying is that he could have been the catalyst to trigger my dormant past life memories and hurt between Axel and Marie Antoinette where they could never be together and the loss of her as well.

5. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Amazora,

Welcome to the board!

Cordially,
    S&S