charlotte98
I am the Revolution -Napoleon Bonaparte
Ok, so this all started when I was younger. I was around 10-12 and I started to have these dreams about this man, a military man, a general. A very important man. He had lighter colored hair and light colored eyes, and he was a bit taller than I was. He spoke French. He was away a lot, and I missed him a great deal, and I loved him with all my heart. I thought I would meet him in this lifetime. Well... it never happened, I never met him, and though i stopped having the dreams, I never forgot how they used to make me feel.
Fast forward to a few years ago. Now, I have always been interested in history, but past 1600 I just lose interest. I'm into ancient history and Tudor history exclusively.
So, I began to have these really intimate dreams about Napoleon Bonaparte. Dreams where we are in bed together, laughing, kissing, talking, etc. Sometimes we are just talking, sometimes just being intimate. In some of the dreams he's not with me, but he's sending me letters and I'm just really missing him. The dreams were vivid, and I'd always remember them. I'd suddenly get interested in Napoleon for a short while; I'd usually buy a book and intend to read it. but, I'd always lose interest and forget about it, and the book would languish unread on my bookshelf. A few months would go by, and I'd have another, and I'd buy another book, and then forget about it. This kind of thing happened at least a dozen times over the years.
Fast forward again to a few months ago. I had a very, very, very vivid dream; as a matter of fact, it felt so real, I'd almost swear it *was* real. It wasn't, of course. I couldn't get it off my mind, and for once I began to actually read the books I'd bought. I found that a lot of the things I dreamed about were true in real life, at least according to the books I read. I won't go into detail, but things about his physical person, his personality, little idiosyncrasies he had, etc.
Ever since that dream a few months ago, I have dreamed of him almost every single night since, and I have felt a sort of a presence in my life. Jeez, I can't imagine how crazy this sounds.
But it's like I feel him with me. It's like a warm, fiery sensation in my heart, an elation. It is like falling in love. I can't eat, it's hard for me to get to sleep, and I think of him nearly all the time. I am actually writing a book about him, with a fictional character I made up. It's like I can't get him off of my mind, and it really and truly feels as if I am falling in love.
I read my tarot cards, and I keep getting Leo cards whenever I ask 'who are you', and sometimes I get the emperor card, which in my deck has a lion sitting next to the emperor (Napoleon means Lion from Naples, after all, and Leo is the Lion). Thing is, I don't have any leos in my life. At all. And I keep getting soul mate cards, love cards. Listen, I'm not telling anyone what to believe as far as tarot, but I believe them. Scariest thing that ever happened was, I had a dream where Napoleon and I were fighting about something, and he stormed off, and I woke up. I was crying. I went to my tarot deck, and asked 'who are you really?' and there was one card backwards in the deck, the king of wands (what makes it so strange is I have no idea to this day how the hell the card got to be backwards, I am very careful with my cards and I live alone, so no one else touches them but me, and there is just no way I left any cards backwards).
I am very aware of the mental illness where one thinks they *are* Napoleon, and there must be a mental illness when one thinks they were intimately linked to him. So, I feel crazy, completely crazy. But how else could I know all the things I knew...? Why do I keep having these dreams? Why do I feel like I really knew him?
Could this really be happening? Could I have known him in a past life? Or am I crazy?
Fast forward to a few years ago. Now, I have always been interested in history, but past 1600 I just lose interest. I'm into ancient history and Tudor history exclusively.
So, I began to have these really intimate dreams about Napoleon Bonaparte. Dreams where we are in bed together, laughing, kissing, talking, etc. Sometimes we are just talking, sometimes just being intimate. In some of the dreams he's not with me, but he's sending me letters and I'm just really missing him. The dreams were vivid, and I'd always remember them. I'd suddenly get interested in Napoleon for a short while; I'd usually buy a book and intend to read it. but, I'd always lose interest and forget about it, and the book would languish unread on my bookshelf. A few months would go by, and I'd have another, and I'd buy another book, and then forget about it. This kind of thing happened at least a dozen times over the years.
Fast forward again to a few months ago. I had a very, very, very vivid dream; as a matter of fact, it felt so real, I'd almost swear it *was* real. It wasn't, of course. I couldn't get it off my mind, and for once I began to actually read the books I'd bought. I found that a lot of the things I dreamed about were true in real life, at least according to the books I read. I won't go into detail, but things about his physical person, his personality, little idiosyncrasies he had, etc.
Ever since that dream a few months ago, I have dreamed of him almost every single night since, and I have felt a sort of a presence in my life. Jeez, I can't imagine how crazy this sounds.
But it's like I feel him with me. It's like a warm, fiery sensation in my heart, an elation. It is like falling in love. I can't eat, it's hard for me to get to sleep, and I think of him nearly all the time. I am actually writing a book about him, with a fictional character I made up. It's like I can't get him off of my mind, and it really and truly feels as if I am falling in love.
I read my tarot cards, and I keep getting Leo cards whenever I ask 'who are you', and sometimes I get the emperor card, which in my deck has a lion sitting next to the emperor (Napoleon means Lion from Naples, after all, and Leo is the Lion). Thing is, I don't have any leos in my life. At all. And I keep getting soul mate cards, love cards. Listen, I'm not telling anyone what to believe as far as tarot, but I believe them. Scariest thing that ever happened was, I had a dream where Napoleon and I were fighting about something, and he stormed off, and I woke up. I was crying. I went to my tarot deck, and asked 'who are you really?' and there was one card backwards in the deck, the king of wands (what makes it so strange is I have no idea to this day how the hell the card got to be backwards, I am very careful with my cards and I live alone, so no one else touches them but me, and there is just no way I left any cards backwards).
I am very aware of the mental illness where one thinks they *are* Napoleon, and there must be a mental illness when one thinks they were intimately linked to him. So, I feel crazy, completely crazy. But how else could I know all the things I knew...? Why do I keep having these dreams? Why do I feel like I really knew him?
Could this really be happening? Could I have known him in a past life? Or am I crazy?