• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

I was a Nazi officer

bigtalker

Member
I remember when I was small being glad I was not a soldier in this life! My dad was a veteran from Vietnam and I looked through his photos one day and saw an officer in uniform and I remember it reminded me of myself in my previous life. I have always been able to remember past lives for as long as I can remember (in this life). When I was in school and we studied WWII it was like talking about my home. When I became a teenager I put it aside until one day (years later) I saw an iron cross and flashes started to happen. I remember my black uniform and having wealth – not a lot but a good amount. I could share much more but for now… I remember being in a cold field and standing in front of a firing squad. I cried out with great agony and frustration before I was shot because I had a wife and son who I never got to see. The next thing I knew I was sitting in a living room as an infant. FYI the German language comes naturally to me.
Diese ist die wahrheit… es glauben oder nicht!


Tschüß für heute
 
Thanks for sharing bigtalker :thumbsup:


I hope you'll feel comfortable enough to share more here. I wonder if your son from that life is still alive today? He would only be in his 60's now? And perhaps your former wife is someone that you know in your present life, do you have any feelings about that?


Chris
 
Bigtalker, Hi There! Welcome to the Forum! Thanks for sharing and looking forward to what else you have to share with us here. Do wonder what else do you remember as a Nazi Officer? And you do not remember anything of between the two lives? And this is interesting with you and the German Language. Personally I do not hardly know a word of German. Again looking forward to what else you have to share with us.


Wishing You the Best!
 
ChrisR said:
Thanks for sharing bigtalker :thumbsup:
I hope you'll feel comfortable enough to share more here. I wonder if your son from that life is still alive today? He would only be in his 60's now? And perhaps your former wife is someone that you know in your present life, do you have any feelings about that?


Chris
thank you Chris – I appreciate you not judging, most people I know don’t want to here me talk about this stuff – for two reasons


I don’t know if my son (from past) is still alive as I remember him or if he has been made new already. A few years back I got involved in a foreign exchange program as a volunteer. There was a young man (from Germany) that I became close to. We hit it off very well. We still have contact but I never mentioned anything about us being connected or anything. I don’t want to be weird – you know. Ah, it is what it is… I don’t know about my wife from the past. I know that we are all connected and I believe God would not allow us to love people and then rip them away. We always stay connected from one life to the next – I honestly believe that.


I do feel comfortable here – thank you very much!


English is my first language as I am American. I have always since a boy have struggled with it. It does not flow for me. I have learned Deutsch (German) but I don’t use it everyday. So please forgive my poor grammar. It takes me a long time to put my words together. I believe this is from so much of my past lives being Deutsch.


Anyway…. Thank you for reading – I really enjoy being here
 
kmatjhwy said:
Bigtalker, Hi There! Welcome to the Forum! Thanks for sharing and looking forward to what else you have to share with us here. Do wonder what else do you remember as a Nazi Officer? And you do not remember anything of between the two lives? And this is interesting with you and the German Language. Personally I do not hardly know a word of German. Again looking forward to what else you have to share with us.
Wishing You the Best!
Thank you very much for your warm welcome – I am glad to be here


I don’t even remember being shot just going from one moment to the next. I was about to be shot / executed then I was a small child (my first / earliest memory in this life).


When I was a child teachers first thought I had a LD. But I excelled in classes that did not require me to write. No one understood that I had strong connections to past lives always using a different language – not English.


I have lots of memories about being in the war. Probably my second strongest memory (first already stated) is simply eating at a restaurant with other officers and my wife was there. It was a simple memory nothing exciting just a regular good time…?… nothing significant…


I remember my house from the past. my house today is very close to the same I had in my past life. There is less woodwork in my house today… it is too expensive – ha ha.


As an officer I remember being very very frustrated and having a deep concern for my men that served under me.


I think emotions attach to memories. When I have a dejave (hmmm.. don’t know how to spell that – sorry) it is usually attached to an emotion – good or bad.


Danke und Tschüß!
 
Wilkommen bigtalker. I'm an American in this life, but I have a couple of lives in Germany that I remember. I was a German sniper during WWII, but was shot and killed late in the war trying to hold back the advancing allies.
 
Truthseeker said:
Wilkommen bigtalker. I'm an American in this life, but I have a couple of lives in Germany that I remember. I was a German sniper during WWII, but was shot and killed late in the war trying to hold back the advancing allies.
Thank you for sharing. Do you remember much more about your past German life? I can never remember any ones names from past lives – frustrating.


Tschüß
 
bigtalker said:
Thank you for sharing. Do you remember much more about your past German life? I can never remember any ones names from past lives – frustrating.
Tschüß
I don't remember much, but I haven't worked that hard to remember. I think I'm afraid of what I might find out. I think my name was Klaus, but I'm not certain of that. The other day I had a vision go through my mind from that life of me and about three or four of my friends (other soldiers) sitting around a table drinking beer, smoking cigars and playing cards. We were having a good time. No doubt a welcome break from the stress of fighting a war.
 
Welcome. I recall a past life as a German pilot during WWII, although I didn't die during the war, and I have found that I can learn the German language fairly easily, too, although at this point I'm not actively studying it. Don't worry about anyone being judgmental about your past life like they might be elsewhere--people here are very accepting of the various past lives, and there are a lot of us here who remember being German during WWII!
 
sarque said:
Welcome. I recall a past life as a German pilot during WWII, although I didn't die during the war, and I have found that I can learn the German language fairly easily, too, although at this point I'm not actively studying it. Don't worry about anyone being judgmental about your past life like they might be elsewhere--people here are very accepting of the various past lives, and there are a lot of us here who remember being German during WWII!
Awesome – thank you and always nice to hear from others.
 
Welcome.I had a few vivid dreams here and then, some places that had been familiar and a few scenes that i dreamt of.. i know this is late.. about 7 years after this topic but i had nowhere to share and research about it.. so here goes it..

I'm now a 17 year old, a few complications that my mother started to arrange my bethrothal.. i was not sure if it was a nightmare.. but i felt somewhere else as if i don't want to go away from that dream..

In the dream.. there was this man, couldn't tell his age, but i was at some sort of event, where there was a lot of red, like curtains or carpets, or badges or some sort of symbol.. green and there was even a fireplace.. the dream place sort of felt woody.. i didn't see how i looked like but he wore a dark green uniform, with a few black colours..silvers and gold on him.. the silver patterns on him sort of looked floral.. like a leaf. He too wore a pilot-style cap..headware.. i don't know what it is called.

The dream was short.. he offered me his coat and covered my shoulders with it. Held my waist and introduced me to a person. There were many people,women with the 40s hairstyle.. i felt a connection with this man who offered me his coat.. and then i woke up to an early morning like 5-7

I'm not from europe but asia instead.. a kingdom in the borneo island..not even european or american.. but i had a great great grandmother who came from istanbul or turkey.. i do have a few current situations and interests that does connect me with the dream as well.. i've been waiting to dream about it again but i had a few dreams that continues with another.. thank you for reading..
 
I remember when I was small being glad I was not a soldier in this life! My dad was a veteran from Vietnam and I looked through his photos one day and saw an officer in uniform and I remember it reminded me of myself in my previous life. I have always been able to remember past lives for as long as I can remember (in this life). When I was in school and we studied WWII it was like talking about my home. When I became a teenager I put it aside until one day (years later) I saw an iron cross and flashes started to happen. I remember my black uniform and having wealth – not a lot but a good amount. I could share much more but for now… I remember being in a cold field and standing in front of a firing squad. I cried out with great agony and frustration before I was shot because I had a wife and son who I never got to see. The next thing I knew I was sitting in a living room as an infant. FYI the German language comes naturally to me.
Diese ist die wahrheit… es glauben oder nicht!


Tschüß für heute
Awesome but how far is it true? #rahimjaatismael some knowledge related to reincarnation
 
The question about whether a past life memory is true or not is not important. Those are memories and part of the psyche of a person. Sometimes we can verify a past life, but most often we cannot. We gain a lot of wisdom from our memories (insights, forgiveness, love) and 'proving' a former existence is sometimes a bonus, but not our primer goal.
 
Back
Top