Scared2BeMaria
Member
(at least to me!)
In a rather recent regression about two months ago, I discovered that I was once a very spoiled, naughty child growing up somewhere in the UK in the late 1800s. It really surprised me just how vividly everything came back over me about that life, and in such a short time span.
I was able to discover my name had been Ruth, and was even able to draw a complete floorplan of the two-story house my father, brother and I lived in.
A dear friend of mine in this life, who both of us believe was once my sister in another life, was listening to the story of Ruth one day when I began telling her about a governess that I'd had who was practically the only person who could make me mind.
Ruth's father was preoccupied with his job (not entirely sure what that was, but it seems I hardly saw him), and my brother was much older than me and after a few years of picking on me he grew bored of having a young sister and ignored me altogether. Ruth really had no one, and was very sour because of it. But this governess was different somehow. She seemed more a friend than anyone else had. I believe she came to work for us when I was 8 or 9ish.
At this point in the story, very matter-of-factly, my friend said, "Why yes, little Ruthie! I worked as a governess for a time before I died of tuberculosis in the area of Swansea, Wales!"
Well this floored me for several reasons. First, I had not yet told her that 'Ruthie' was a nickname I had never tolerated anyone using but that particular governess. And second, because I have memories of losing that governess to illness when I was around 14 or 15.
You can imagine my ecstatic state in realising this was the truth!
I wanted to tell this story to inspire those who are in despair from not finding people that were important to them in their past lives. I strongly believe that the people you are meant to rediscover, will come back to you in time. Heck, they might even be right under your nose!
In a rather recent regression about two months ago, I discovered that I was once a very spoiled, naughty child growing up somewhere in the UK in the late 1800s. It really surprised me just how vividly everything came back over me about that life, and in such a short time span.
I was able to discover my name had been Ruth, and was even able to draw a complete floorplan of the two-story house my father, brother and I lived in.
A dear friend of mine in this life, who both of us believe was once my sister in another life, was listening to the story of Ruth one day when I began telling her about a governess that I'd had who was practically the only person who could make me mind.
Ruth's father was preoccupied with his job (not entirely sure what that was, but it seems I hardly saw him), and my brother was much older than me and after a few years of picking on me he grew bored of having a young sister and ignored me altogether. Ruth really had no one, and was very sour because of it. But this governess was different somehow. She seemed more a friend than anyone else had. I believe she came to work for us when I was 8 or 9ish.
At this point in the story, very matter-of-factly, my friend said, "Why yes, little Ruthie! I worked as a governess for a time before I died of tuberculosis in the area of Swansea, Wales!"
Well this floored me for several reasons. First, I had not yet told her that 'Ruthie' was a nickname I had never tolerated anyone using but that particular governess. And second, because I have memories of losing that governess to illness when I was around 14 or 15.
You can imagine my ecstatic state in realising this was the truth!
I wanted to tell this story to inspire those who are in despair from not finding people that were important to them in their past lives. I strongly believe that the people you are meant to rediscover, will come back to you in time. Heck, they might even be right under your nose!