• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Is there a fictional character who reminds you of your pl self?

Bellona324

Fictional character enjoyer
It can be one and multiple. The only one I can think of at the moment is Yoshikage Kira, the main antagonist of JJBA season 4.

He is basically a serial killer who wants a quiet life and that describes my 1900s self(or WWII German) as well. My goal was to have a nice family life and I would kill just to achieve that. Unlike him, though, I would try not to touch dead bodies and if I do, it’s only to clean up, before ultimately sanitizing myself. The group of people I kill are also different. They’re usually not women(usual victims of Kira) but rather, grown men about as strong as me, either enemy spies, traitor or perhaps someone who just pissed me off by doing things such as hitting on my wife.

Usually, I did appear like a normal person, albeit a bit of an airhead. I loved my family very much and I would do even the most extreme things for them, especially when a tranquil life with them is threatened.

I partly succeeded and partly didn’t. My family lived peacefully but I didn’t, not as a Cold War spy at least. Oh well, at least the rest of my family were normal.

Ps. I did not have a hand fetish, though I treated my wife like how he treated his severed hand lover.

So eerily similar, other than the few differences

It doesn’t have to be an anime character but how about you guys? Which fictional character reminds you of your pl self?

Back