Ailish
Administrator Emerita
As many of you know from our post in the spirit section, I was recently in California visiting Deborah again.
We did several meditations and we had some interesting things come up – small validations, with a big emotional impact – for us both.
If you haven’t already – you can read about our lifetime together as two sisters, Valeria and Nicoletta, growing up on a small vineyard in Northern Italy in the early 1900’s.
During our meditation we both asked at the beginning to be shown what we need to see. I believe Deborah asked for healing – and I asked to see more of the connection between us. Neither of us knew what question the other had asked, it was done in silence - in fact, we never discussed beforehand that we were even going to ask a question. It was only after the meditation while we were discussing our experiences, that Deborah asked me - if I had asked a specific question.
Interestingly enough – we had some wonderful cross-over experiences. I will share what I wrote in my journal:
This is where it gets even more interesting – at least in my opinion
For a while – I have been having memories of our house in Italy, through dreams, spontaneous flashes and meditations. I am seeing it not from the point of view of Nicoletta – but from the point of view of another little girl named Alessandra who was born over 20 years after Nicoletta died. I had not mentioned this to Deborah at the time – except to ask her if the names I remembered meant anything to her.
I did know that Lera had two small girl cousins – and she was much older than they were, closer to their mother’s age. However, I didn’t know how they were dressed or what they were wearing, and that proved another small validation for me.
If you haven’t already – you can read about our lifetime together as two sisters, Valeria and Nicoletta, growing up on a small vineyard in Northern Italy in the early 1900’s.
During our meditation we both asked at the beginning to be shown what we need to see. I believe Deborah asked for healing – and I asked to see more of the connection between us. Neither of us knew what question the other had asked, it was done in silence - in fact, we never discussed beforehand that we were even going to ask a question. It was only after the meditation while we were discussing our experiences, that Deborah asked me - if I had asked a specific question.
Interestingly enough – we had some wonderful cross-over experiences. I will share what I wrote in my journal:
Today’s meditation was – emotional. For me, it started out with a pale green light (which is an extremely rare color for me to see!) There was a lot of pressure in my forehead and the buzzing and twitching that accompanied it seemed to “beat in time” with the strobe light in my inner vision. The color changed to blue, and I felt myself – my consciousness – above my head. Every part of me was tingling and the entire bed was vibrating (which Deborah later confirmed experiencing as well). Another interesting note – Deborah and I are both “cold meditators,” meaning we always get ice cold when we are in an altered state. Strange thing is – whenever we meditate together – we both get burning hot.
Anyway – after the change in color of the Light to blue, I saw myself looking out of a window. I couldn’t see anything outside – it was dark, but I felt the coolness of the glass against my forehead and hands as I leaned against it.
Several snippets from other lifetimes appeared randomly – and I switched my focus to a triangle shape – and went immediately to Italy.
I was Nicoletta – and it was THAT day. The day I died. I could hear the bombs dropping. I could hear my Papa calling my name and my brother Luca’s name. He was calling for Mamma. The smoke was thick – there was dust and smoke in the air and I couldn’t breathe. I was scared – shaking – terrified as I huddled against a building, hands to my face to protect myself. I smelled burning – felt the fire on me. Burning my skin – my dress. Rubble and smoke surround me. I am crying – choking on the fumes.
I am aware of a change from within. I can feel – my heart center is so open. I feel so much sadness, grief beyond what can be expressed in written words. My solar plexus hurts – the physical pain is the emotion I am feeling.
This is where it gets even more interesting – at least in my opinion
I did know that Lera had two small girl cousins – and she was much older than they were, closer to their mother’s age. However, I didn’t know how they were dressed or what they were wearing, and that proved another small validation for me.