I'd be very interested to know some of the things that any of you have recalled from past life memories that you were consciously unaware of in this life. For example, in my regression I revealed that one of my names' in a former life was Lisbet, and that I perished in a volcanic eruption in Ecuador in 1957. Now in my current life, before the regression, I'd never consciously heard of the name Lisbet, and, being no expert on geography, I never even knew there were any volcanoes in Ecuador. But after the regression, I was fascinated when Google returned hundreds of results when I simply typed in the name "Lisbet", and "Ecuador Volcanoes"..:butbut:
In a memory of another life, I saw myself as an adolescent girl, riding a horse on a carousel. I never knew it before this memory, but I've since learnt that the term "side-saddle" was used to describe the way that ladies used to sit on horseback....this was exactly how I saw myself in that memory, something else I was consciously unaware of.
Another one that I found out only yesterday. In another memory I have of Lisbet, I see my father playing the pan-pipes. Although i'm familiar with the pan-pipes in this life, I never knew until yesterday that they are a popular instrument in South America, particularly in the region of the Andes...which is where I lived my former life as Lisbet.
Little things like this all go towards validating my past-life memories, and I was curious to know what anybody else's similar experiences are?
Chris..
In a memory of another life, I saw myself as an adolescent girl, riding a horse on a carousel. I never knew it before this memory, but I've since learnt that the term "side-saddle" was used to describe the way that ladies used to sit on horseback....this was exactly how I saw myself in that memory, something else I was consciously unaware of.
Another one that I found out only yesterday. In another memory I have of Lisbet, I see my father playing the pan-pipes. Although i'm familiar with the pan-pipes in this life, I never knew until yesterday that they are a popular instrument in South America, particularly in the region of the Andes...which is where I lived my former life as Lisbet.
Little things like this all go towards validating my past-life memories, and I was curious to know what anybody else's similar experiences are?
Chris..