• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Memories of WWII German anti-tank infantry on the Eastern Front

zbritton

Member
I think what triggered my memories of my most recent past life is a statement that I made when I was still an elementary school kid, sixth grade. Out of the blue in front of my mom, I said “The Nazis are better than us.” I didn’t know why I said what I did, but I was severely corrected by my mother at the time. I had a friend over at the time, and even he told me “they would have killed you just for being different.”

As a teenager, I openly accepted reincarnation (and still do today) as fact. Over time, I started to get fragments of memories of what I assume is my most recent past life (as I have no memories of, nor interest in the 50's-1983, the year I was born in this life). From what I have been able to piece together, I was a German soldier in World War Two, stationed on the Eastern Front. I was part of an anti-tank battalion, and I believe that I was shot by a Russian sniper in 1943.

I believe that I was born with battle scars in this life, as I was born with slight hearing loss, and I’ve got a single birthmark right between my shoulder blades where I believe a Russian sniper ended my life. I suppose if he couldn’t get a clean head shot on me, that would have been the next best place.

The first memory that came to me was saying my last goodbye to my wife before shipping out. I get the impression that she and her family were fanatically devoted to Hitler, and were beaming with pride to have at least one son in the German armed forces and now too, a son-in-law. I feel as though I was not so fond of Hitler, but since I loved my wife, I kept quiet and pretended to support Hitler and his dream for Germany. I remember telling my wife what a great life we would have together when the war was over, and I was back home. We had a little daughter (2 years old at the oldest), and my wife was pregnant with another child when I left. I remember that she didn’t want to let go of me, so I just stood there and let her hold me because I knew how much that moment meant to her. And the memory just faded into black.

I have a memory of being saluted by two young boys on the side of a road somewhere in Germany while in the process of shipping out, and I remember smiling because it gave me a sense that perhaps there really was a reason to go to war and that the people were behind us. The memory fades with me smiling.

I have a memory of lying face down (but I know it’s me) in the snow with a small red blood stain to the left side of my body in the snow. The first time I had that memory, I got the sense it was 1943. There’s no sound at all, just quiet. I get the sense that there’s action all around me, but I don’t hear it or see it. I’m just looking down at my body in the snow.

In this life, I can’t watch a WWII movie without rooting for both sides. I’ve reflected on this past life, and the Russian sniper who killed me, wherever he is, I wish I could tell him that it’s okay. I don’t hold a grudge. We were all playing our own parts in this experience. Part of me wants to fully explore this past life but the other part feels that if I put all the puzzle pieces together that somehow its significance will be lost, if that makes sense. Because that person was me in another life, and it was a tragic death, so I don’t want to dishonor that life in any way. Maybe it’s best not to dig things up?? I do want to give a big salute to everyone who died in WWII on all sides, because all of us brave souls who volunteered to experience this terrible war, and made the ultimate sacrifice, deserve recognition.

Sorry if I’m rambling....
 
I didn't think you were rambling at all. I found it to be a fascinating account of a past life. I also completely understand your wanting to honor that lifetime.


The part about leaving your wife and family, and of their emotions at that time, not to mention your own is very profound. It is, I believe, those sort of memories that one feels such strong emtional ties to their past, that cannot really be described, only felt. Yet, one 'feels' the memory as if it were yesterday. It's a very tangible experience.


Welcome to the forum. :)
 
Thanks for sharing your past life memories, and welcome to the forum :)


When you were remembering your wife and daughter from that life, did you recognize them as anybody in your present life? I guess there's a very good chance that your daughter in that life could still be around today.


It's good to see that you don't hold any grudges, especially towards the person who killed you in that life, and maybe somehow he does know that you forgive him, perhaps he is somebody that you know in your present life. I've read many cases where killer and victim meet each other again in subsequent lives, often in a better role towards each other, and this person could be a work colleague, or a friend or relative this time around, and maybe one day, on a subconscious level, you will get a chance to forgive him. But the most important thing is that you already have that forgiveness in your heart, which is just as beneficial for you as it is for him :)


Please let us know if there are any updates to your memories. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the forum, and please feel free to jump in with any of the discussions.


Chris :)
 
zbritton said:
I do want to give a big salute to everyone who died in WWII on all sides, because all of us brave souls who volunteered to experience this terrible war, and made the ultimate sacrifice, deserve recognition.
Hi Zbritton; And, a warm welcome to the forum. Your empathy and respect for those who died during World War II is very telling, and I believe that you are having memories of that war. If you don't mind, please allow me to suggest a routine of meditation on a daily basis, while keeping all external thoughts out of your head. Focus on your breathing. There are posts in the Forum, which give helpful information on meditation. Just type "meditation" into the Search function on the pull-down menu above.


Then, come back and re-read this post and the following words, "Achtung! Feuerstrahl!". Without doing any research, repeat these words while meditating a few more times. If you have any memories of where you've read these words; please come back and let us know where you've seen them. This could open some valuable images, and could have some kind of healing effect. By all means you will do no harm by looking into this. After all, your own memory is revealing these things for a reason. You might also be surprised to discover that the Russian sniper may have been a woman!


Good luck!
 
Hello Zbritton.


Welcome to the forum & thank you for sharing your memories with us. I was also a Nazi in my last incarnation & I have to agree with you that all of our lives need to be honored. There should be no guilt or shame for any of us. As you yourself stated, we were all playing the parts that we needed to be playing at that point in time. :thumbsup:


Sincerely,


Laurasia
 
Back
Top