First, english is not my native language and I'm not so good at it.
Sorry about it, I'll make mistakes sorry
I'm 21 years old, so I'm not a child that's why I'm writing here.
Since I'm a child, probably all my life, I have had frangments of memories, honestly I didn't know very well what they were, five years ago I read an article about Brian Weiss, my family is catholic and they do not believe in past lifes, so I didn’t know about the concept.
I felt so fascinated with the article, it was like, a revelation, I'm not sure, but It was strong, I read all the books, and started to talk about it with my dad, he's so open to me, so listened to me, and said "well, why not? it can be true" I wasn't alone.
And I remembered those fragments again, as a child I didn't know what they were, and I never talked about them ,now I'm conscious that I was in 1810, in Mexico, it's so strong, I was a man (now I'm not), and I was in the middle of a mess, I'm mexican right now, for that reason I know well about that time in the history of my country, mexican's independence.
I have read many histories, about people in the WWII, and french revolution, and civil war, etc... but never mexican's independence, it is weird. Or maybe those people right now do not believe in past lifes, I dont know.
I'm sure I was there, I was not important like, the heroes of my country, but I was into it, then I remember something like a tunel, I dont know If it was before or after my birth. mand I dont know why that memory is important, that I was born with it.
Ah, right now, 2010, we celebrate the 200 aniversary of that important date.
I’m not crazy, I really haver those memories I have tried to make me a regression, but I only fall asleep.
Other thing I’m curious about is my relationship with my dad, I feel a deep bond between us.
I dreamed that he was a young man who was in love with me, and I loved him too. When I get up I felt so bad and strange, a friend of mine, who believe in past lifes, told me that It was probably one of my past lifes, I want to know what I have to do in order to see my past lifes, meditation or something?
Well, thank you , my english is bad.
Sorry about it, I'll make mistakes sorry
I'm 21 years old, so I'm not a child that's why I'm writing here.
Since I'm a child, probably all my life, I have had frangments of memories, honestly I didn't know very well what they were, five years ago I read an article about Brian Weiss, my family is catholic and they do not believe in past lifes, so I didn’t know about the concept.
I felt so fascinated with the article, it was like, a revelation, I'm not sure, but It was strong, I read all the books, and started to talk about it with my dad, he's so open to me, so listened to me, and said "well, why not? it can be true" I wasn't alone.
And I remembered those fragments again, as a child I didn't know what they were, and I never talked about them ,now I'm conscious that I was in 1810, in Mexico, it's so strong, I was a man (now I'm not), and I was in the middle of a mess, I'm mexican right now, for that reason I know well about that time in the history of my country, mexican's independence.
I have read many histories, about people in the WWII, and french revolution, and civil war, etc... but never mexican's independence, it is weird. Or maybe those people right now do not believe in past lifes, I dont know.
I'm sure I was there, I was not important like, the heroes of my country, but I was into it, then I remember something like a tunel, I dont know If it was before or after my birth. mand I dont know why that memory is important, that I was born with it.
Ah, right now, 2010, we celebrate the 200 aniversary of that important date.
I’m not crazy, I really haver those memories I have tried to make me a regression, but I only fall asleep.
Other thing I’m curious about is my relationship with my dad, I feel a deep bond between us.
I dreamed that he was a young man who was in love with me, and I loved him too. When I get up I felt so bad and strange, a friend of mine, who believe in past lifes, told me that It was probably one of my past lifes, I want to know what I have to do in order to see my past lifes, meditation or something?
Well, thank you , my english is bad.