• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My Successful Past Life Regression!

mintblonde

Mint Blonde
Hello! I've been lurking around these boards for quite a while but have never had anything to post...until now!

I just had a past life regression done over the internet with a well-known psychic medium. She knew what I wanted to know before I even asked, and that's when I know it would be successful! Right away she told me that I have an old soul and have had many, many past lives. She told me that I was a medical healer in most of my lives and told me she wouldn't be surprised if I became a doctor in this life. Well, guess what, I'm actually going to medical school and I plan to become an anesthesiologist! She told me that in my last life I was a nun in a convent, which is why I don't mind being alone and I like to keep to myself. This totally describes me, as I don't have many friends and am an introvert. She also said that in one of my lives I traveled in a circus, which I where I get my sense of humor and ability to dance from.

I have never spoken to this woman in my life, yet she knew all these personality traits about me and even knew that I plan to become a doctor!

I suppose I just felt like sharing my story for y'all because it's really exciting for me. Does anyone know how I can maybe actually see some of or learn more about my nun/circus lives? These two lives seem very interesting to me. Thank you everyone! :D
 
Awesome


Welcome mintblonde,


Thanks for sharing. Have you tried meditation? Do you keep a journal? Roger Woolger has some great material for experiencing past lives, and really getting in touch with your "self". Sounds like you're on the right track. The best is to experience it.....all doubts melt away and life takes on a deeper meaning.


Keep us posted!
 
I keep a journal of my dreams but none seem to tie into any of my past lives mentioned. They're all kind of nonsense dreams. I have been planning to begin to meditate. Thank you!
 
Hi Mintblonde, and welcome to the Forum! I am especially interested in the contribution of dependable psychics toward the belief of life after death. It is the kind of validation some of us need for substantiating other evidence. I would hope to learn more, if you are inclined elaborate.
 
I' m sorry to be the one who ruins the joy but... have you had glimpses or suspicions of those past lives before? what she said sounds to me pretty vague,and she could be using some mentalism techniques (it' s a form of illusionism where you guess what the public thinks) .Actually a few days ago I just did for fun one of those quizzes "Who were you in a past life?" and I got "You were a nun in the XI century, you were educated and smart", well, I think I' m educated and smart in this life too, actually, I' m in medical school as well. But does that mean that the quiz was right? probably not.


I think you should take what psychics say with a grain of salt, and only maybe trust them if they talk about specific details that you can prove about yourself or if they complement a life you already know about.


I know you don' t like what I' m saying, but I' m not saying it to be a killjoy, since I know you are excited about this information, but psychics can be dangerous and lead you in the wrong direction. The answers of your past lives are in yourself, nobody else can know about them but you. I know that it takes time and it' s frustrating at first, but it ends up being rewarding. Don' t you wanna know first hand about your memories? don' t you want to remember and re-live those moments? Even in case psychics had real powers, you would be missing all those things, and that would be a shame.


As for the question, how to know more about your lives, pretty much what everyone says: Meditation, automatic writing, paying attention to your dreams, reading other people' s stories for inspiration and to get in the right soul-mood for remembering, trigger hunting, past life regressions (what you describe would be a reading, not a regression), etc. You' ll find information about them in this forum, if not you can ask us.


I tell you again, sorry for ruining the party, but i felt I had to say it, better to get disenchanted with psychics early than later.
 
Totally agreed with Owl.


I am a veterinary doctor, I'm very introvert and I have a sense of humour. Seems like what that psychic told you could as well fit me!


I would only add: be wary when putting your trust in someone you don't know.
 
Back
Top