• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Plaszow Camp

Ignotus

Member
I had a dream last night (Finally!) and I was quite shocked with what I saw there. But warning, its not that graphic but it has the word shot in it. I tried to tone down the violence.

I was walking in a snowy filled place with buildings and it was quite cold. It was not empty though, filled with Jews with armbands. I was inspecting their work. As I looked around, I saw a lady SS officer checking the women Jews in lines. She seems to be brandishing a cane, a thick one, by the way. They were also being watched by other SS women. Then, I saw one was missing. The lady SS officer then looked like a hawk at the others. They all were trembling like mad. Then, she asked where was this particular missing person. No answer. She then had them all on their knees and all the lady officers started canning them.

Then, I was called by a deep voice. I turned around, it was Amon Goth. I tell you, to a normal person, that would be as if the Grim Reaper is calling you. He was smiling at me, and asked how I was. It was in the morning, so he looked sleepy. I then tapped him on the cheek and mockingly told him to 'look alive'.

The inmates stopped for a second, looking absolutely terrified. Then, I heard barking and someone screaming. We both turned to the direction of the screams. Apparently, they caught the missing prisoner. She was screaming like mad, but the guard held her like ice. What I made out from her screaming, in Polish was "No! Please, let me go! Have mercy!" repeatedly.

The guard then was about to shoot her, then Amon raised his hand, the guard stopped immediately. He then strode forward and I followed him. He then said "Who are you..?" but the missing prisoner didn't understood German, so I translated to Polish for her. When he said that, the whole camp went silent.

She then said her name, which I don't remember. Then, he looked and said to me:

"Standartenfuhrer, would you like to have the honour or should I?"

My only reply was: "Go ahead, Haupsturmfuhrer."

Then, he took out his Walther and shot her. He was smiling sadistically the whole time.

I then said to the guard "Dispose the body. It sickens me." I took out a handkerchief and covered my nose. I hated the smell of blood. (Still do actually.. But I was surprise at my tone. Same tone as Amon in Schindler's List. Filled with loathing and deadly calm.)

Then, I woke up. On Youtube, I randomly typed Amon Goth and one scene there almost mimicked the dream I had. But its on Schindler's List. It sent chills down my spine. I can still remember his sadistic smile and the smile he gave me. The same smile but different. But I prefer Ralph Fiennes! The look-alike-yet-somehow-more-handsome Amon. No wonder when I saw him in Schindler's List, the only comment I said was "Amon doesn't look THAT handsome!"
 
Hey I'm very happy for you! :D


Hopefully the 'ball will get rolling' more for you now and things will fall into place better! :thumbsup:


Might want to keep some sort of journal about all these things too... ;)
 
I should. But I'm scared that someone will read it. Amon, is also keeping a diary (pfftt..) but she/he locks it and hides it somewhere.. But I'm not intending to read it! He/She guaranteed will and shall shish-kebab me.
 
:laugh:


Hmm...how about using one of those...oh what are they, those USB type things you can store files on. Just keep something like a Microsoft Word on that. That's one idea - or use a free blogging service and just set the preference to private. :)
 
I must say that is certainly a vivid dream! I agree, blood has a strange, almost nauseating smell.


Congrats on your dream by the way. As Kapitan said, hopefully this will lead to more discoveries about your past life. It helps to have a written record of your memories too, especially when you start getting a lot of them. They're easy to forget. Or at least, for me they are :rolleyes:
 
Kapitan said:
:laugh:
Hmm...how about using one of those...oh what are they, those USB type things you can store files on. Just keep something like a Microsoft Word on that. That's one idea - or use a free blogging service and just set the preference to private. :)
Sure sure! Don't worry, I'll write but in Enigma code! I always use those whenever I don't want someone to see what I wrote.. But unfortunately, this also counts to my grocery list... :rolleyes:


Hope I can find out more! But at the same time, these are quite scary..
 
Mammatus said:
I must say that is certainly a vivid dream! I agree, blood has a strange, almost nauseating smell.
Congrats on your dream by the way. As Kapitan said, hopefully this will lead to more discoveries about your past life. It helps to have a written record of your memories too, especially when you start getting a lot of them. They're easy to forget. Or at least, for me they are :rolleyes:
Yep, very nauseating for me. I can watch CSI or Grey's Anatomy while eating lunch. Very weird ability. But I can't stand blood in any way, something about it makes me sick. I'll faint first, not the patient if I was the doctor.
 
Wuxin said:
Sure sure! Don't worry, I'll write but in Enigma code! I always use those whenever I don't want someone to see what I wrote.. But unfortunately, this also counts to my grocery list... :rolleyes:
Hope I can find out more! But at the same time, these are quite scary..
:laugh: @ Enigma code. Are you going to use the standard 3 rotor, or do I have to lend you my 4 rotor? (which is what the U-Boats had)


That's understandable with regards to them being quite scary - I can understand there being a sense of shock and horror, looking back, but at the time this was probably just 'natural' in that environment. I don't want people to assume that I'm condoning what was done, but rather putting a sense of perspective on the issue.


I have to agree with what Mammatus stated about doing a journal - as soon as I have either a vision or dream, I try to write it down as soon as possible, because sometimes the connection will happen so fast that it will be gone in a 'blink of an eye'. Other times they do remain 'etched' in my psyche longer. For me, it helps to get them out (in a journal) so then that frees up any hard drive space in the brain from having to constantly remember them (because this poor brain's gone through quite a bit :freak: :laugh: ).
 
I'll just use the standard 3 motor, thanks. If I use more, I'm afraid I won't be able to decipher it myself! :laugh:


The journal is a go! Nobody will break the code or I'll break them. And then I'll post it here if its interesting! :thumbsup:


Honestly, in this life, if I saw that exact scene. I would panic immediately and call them 'terrorist' and maybe faint.
 
Wuxin said:
I'll just use the standard 3 motor, thanks. If I use more, I'm afraid I won't be able to decipher it myself! :laugh:
Okey dokey then! :thumbsup:

Wuxin said:
The journal is a go! Nobody will break the code or I'll break them. And then I'll post it here if its interesting! :thumbsup:
Great! Hopefully with coming across some more historical information, you can put some more pieces together. I wish you well on this venture. :)

Wuxin said:
Honestly, in this life, if I saw that exact scene. I would panic immediately and call them 'terrorist' and maybe faint.
I don't blame you. I haven't dealt with any sort of 'horrific memories' thankfully, because I don't know how I would be able to handle that, on top of, trying to heal a traumatized body. Thankfully, most of my memories have been generally peaceful - only a few that might have been of my last moments.
 
Back
Top