• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

San Simeon memory

SMFTP

Member
I have never felt that I belonged where I was-not in the family I was with or in the place I was in. I have a vivid memory of being in a dark blue, long dress with tiny white flowers and a high collar, just sitting demurely. I have the impression I was a quite privileged child. I have always joked that I was switched at birth. When I was very young, I told my mother that my name is something else. She just looked at me strangely.

In my thirties, I was taken to San Simeon for the first time (now a tourist attraction, and up till then , I had never heard of it) and I immediately recognized everything, and what had been changed, and what was missing from the estate. I either spent quite a lot of time there or lived there. I felt comfortable for the first time in my life. I had been on those grounds many times.

I still feel this strangeness and I am in my 50's but my numerous friends and family do not know it. It kinda sucks.
 
Hi SMFTP, welcome to the forum :)


Those are all classic signs of remembering a past life, and many members here can relate to your feelings and not being able to discuss them with your family.


At least you have found a place where you can come and share and learn more about your past lives .... without anybody looking at you strangely! ;)


Chris
 
Welcome SMFTP :)


I echo what Chris says :) Have you had any past life memories of that life? I'd be curious to hear about it.
 
HI there SMFTP and Welcome to the Forum!


Thanks for posting and it certainly does sound like signs of a past life. I echo also what Chris had to say. Now I myself have had some similar unusual circumstances like this also. Onetime I visited the Northern Cheyenne Reservation in Montana and felt so intensely that I was just back home again. But am white in this life have to say and that has been the only time that I have ever visited in this life this reservation. Do know about the strangeness you talk about. And Yes having this strangeness is hard to talk about in this everyday world with most people. Make yourself at home and feel free to share here for you are with others that will indeed understand. And looking forward to hearing more in what you have to share. Wishing You the Best!
 
Hello SMFTP and welcome.


Do you remember the name that you told your mother?


I have seen some documentaries about the estate and, as I remember, there were many people who lived or visited there regularly. Perhaps you can research that a little and run across that name again.


I know that feeling you describe.
 
SMFTP said:
In my thirties, I was taken to San Simeon for the first time (now a tourist attraction, and up till then , I had never heard of it) and I immediately recognized everything...
I would echo everyone else's echos ;) regarding your memory impressions. One thing I might mention is that various films and documentaries with early time settings have been produced at San Simeon earlier than 50 years ago, and there could be some kind of wardrobe film connection implied.
 
Nightrain1 said:
I would echo everyone else's echos ;) regarding your memory impressions. One thing I might mention is that various films and documentaries with early time settings have been produced at San Simeon earlier than 50 years ago, and there could be some kind of wardrobe film connection implied.
Like I said, I never heard of it. Never saw it on TV. I am sitting in that dress but my hair was a lot thicker and very dark. It was an "old lady" do. I think I was eight. My face was similar to mine now.


Another thing: In this life, I always tortured my parents to take me horseback riding but they always refused. I finally got to a farm, jumped on a horse, and knew exactly what I was doing---the first time I was on one. I did find the western saddle to be cumbersome. The people at the farm asked me where I had taken lessons. A bit later that year, I rode on an English saddle--and that was the "right" saddle. I never understood how or why at the age of nine years old I already was an experienced rider with no training, until now.
 
SMFTP said:
Like I said, I never heard of it. Never saw it on TV.
I apologize, if you thought that I was suggesting that you might have seen the estate in an earlier film. That was not my intention at all. I thought that you might want to include the possibility that you might have had memories from a previous life as an actor or extra on the set. Sometimes we tend to associate the memory of how we appeared with a specific date in history, instead of allowing for the possibility of having reenacted that period.


Certainly, your experience of knowing how to ride a horse may be a clear indication of some apriori knowledge, because riding English style does not usually come naturally.
 
SMFTP said:
In this life, I always tortured my parents to take me horseback riding but they always refused. I finally got to a farm, jumped on a horse, and knew exactly what I was doing---the first time I was on one. I did find the western saddle to be cumbersome. The people at the farm asked me where I had taken lessons. A bit later that year, I rode on an English saddle--and that was the "right" saddle. I never understood how or why at the age of nine years old I already was an experienced rider with no training, until now.
Thank you for sharing SMFTP. These are the kinds of stories that make it all so fascinating to me.
 
Back
Top