We've all expirienced different things in this life and different things in past lives. If there is something in someone's mind, or a way someone feels about something, there is truth behind it. I don't generally disagree with anyone because I've come to this realization. If you believe killing someone to stop a massive evil is the right thing, it's because you've expierienced something somewhere that has given you thought. I've expierienced things a different way, there is something I must tell you sky it is something that has been on the minds of adults/ especially parents. It's in the whole yin yang system I posted about on a different thread. Right and wrong. This line has been drawn for us as children, as adults we start seeing through the lies of this line. Most people still bound by this illusion of right and wrong would say one of two things. 1 I would die for my child. 2 I would kill for my child. This is comeing from someone who isn't bound by those rules I haven't seen one good reason to die for my child, "how would I ever be able to walk beside her for the rest of her life"! Nor good reason to kill for her to make her life continue "how could the person trying to take me or my daughters life ever learn of their own self awareness" this ones a little difficult to understand, so I'll give an example. Cops when they are trained to defuse a situation, the policy is two shots to the center mass, practically garanteeing death. They are all trained this way. I already know how accurate people can be in non stressfully situations, but even more important I know how accurate we can be if we are trained to be even more pecise in high stress situations. Every situation can be defused without the loss of life if take the extra time to disarm the aggressor. One shot to each shoulder or arm would never be leathal. I can't tell you how much it deeply disappoints me every time I hear of cops takeing someone's life, because it was how they were "TRAINED". Even worse is when these cops have either so much fear or hatred in their hearts that they don't stop well after their initial two shots. As far as I'm concerned they shouldn't hold a gun if they value life so little. Even better would be a world completly free of weapons at all! Would we still find a way to kill each other. Probably for a while, but I believe we would more easily discover ways to prevent it from happening. The goodness in peoples hearts would easily prevail. We would more willingly help each other out, without the fear of each other any more!! It's not that I disagree with you sky, everyone has expierienced things in a different way. I use to think the same way, in this lifetime! When I started thinking about how sacred life truly is, how god put this planet here for all of us, not just the ones who think they are righteous. It opened your mind to new possabilities. I can look at things the way you have and know there is truth behind it! It's when we dive just a little deeper, find stronger truths, more powerfull truths, more enlightening truths, we could get to a point where killing, or dieing for our beliefs, isn't even in our list to consider doing. The only reason I wrote this is to provoke deep internal thought. I will not argue with anyone on this matter everyone is different, and we are all the same. I would not argue with myself, why argue with someone who is like minded?