windows2thesoul
Member
Hello everyone.
Since I was a toddler I've had a fascination with the ocean and shipwrecks. To this day they are my favorite things to draw. This talent came out of nowhere and I think it's because I drew sketches of ships and sharks while sailing in a previous life. I was watching a show about whales earlier and I got that image in my head. I was leaning on the side of the ship with a piece of paper, trying to draw carefully as the wind tries to flip it out of my hand. But that isn't the only memory...
How many of you drew pictures of what you were in a past life? I know a friend who use to draw a civil war soldier and he's very interested in that era. Could be his past life!
Since I was a toddler I've had a fascination with the ocean and shipwrecks. To this day they are my favorite things to draw. This talent came out of nowhere and I think it's because I drew sketches of ships and sharks while sailing in a previous life. I was watching a show about whales earlier and I got that image in my head. I was leaning on the side of the ship with a piece of paper, trying to draw carefully as the wind tries to flip it out of my hand. But that isn't the only memory...
How many of you drew pictures of what you were in a past life? I know a friend who use to draw a civil war soldier and he's very interested in that era. Could be his past life!