Khandisi
Khandasi
I use the name "Khandisi" in this forum because I learned from my spirit guide during past-life/LBL sessions that Khandisi is my eternal spirit name. It is only at sites/forums such as these that I use this name. Actually, my name is Mark.
The funny thing is that I've never felt at home with the name "Mark", not as a child and not as an adult. What I don't know is whether it's because of my spirit name or because of my name in most recent past life. I always feel that Mark is not my name.
Has anyone else felt that their given name in this life is not yours or that you can't fully identify with it? Just curious.
The funny thing is that I've never felt at home with the name "Mark", not as a child and not as an adult. What I don't know is whether it's because of my spirit name or because of my name in most recent past life. I always feel that Mark is not my name.
Has anyone else felt that their given name in this life is not yours or that you can't fully identify with it? Just curious.