Steve and I are very excited about The Telepathy Tapes (I'll call them TTT). We've been working with Ky Dickens and her producer, Cooper Moll, since January. Of all the documentaries, TV shows, and other interviews I've been involved in since 1994, no other has gone to the same depths as TTT. I couldn't ask for a better treatment of not only children's past life memories, also past life therapy with adults.
I'm hoping that TTT will bring us new members, and new cases, which I look forward to following and commenting on.
I want to thank Deborah and Totoro for keeping the Forum going for so many years. They saved all the precious archived cases that offer a wealth of information on children's past lives, and related topics. I will be actively back to answer questions, along with the other moderators. We're here to help you, and explore with you.
Thanks for joining us! I hope you enjoy The Reincarnation Records on The Telepathy Tapes website. It's free, and starts on October 7th, with a new episode each week.