• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Titanic Past lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
titanic

I have a flash of drowning, but I don't think I was on the Titanic. I think I was trapped in some kind of boat and the room I was in filled up with water very, very fast. I absolutely cannot watch under water scenes in movies, I can't stand for water to be on the windshield of the car. It smothers me to the point of not being able to breathe. I have always been terrified of water. I would never go on any kind of water ride or wade in the river. I only go in the ocean up to my ankled and I have only just made myself get in the swimming pool at the hotel at the beach in the last couple of years. And that was only because I was afraid for my youngest child to be in the pool alone. And I absolutely HATE the commercial on TV about asthma where they take the water away from the goldfish. I know it's probably CGI, but I cannot watch it.

Or what about the German Vessal Steuben which was torpedoed February 10, 1945.

4,500 people drowned.

5,200 German refugees and wounded soldiers were aboard. It was hit by a Soviet sub and is considered one of the deadliest sea tragedies in history.

Thank you for sharing, Titus !! It was a great research you did. Too bad Mr.H. keeps clinging to his fantasies and can't face reality. Why do you think he needs these fantasies? To make him feel 'important' in some way? because his current medical and social situation is depressing him?

Eevee

Catastrophic

Hello Eevee,

Too bad Mr.H. keeps clinging to his fantasies and can't face reality. Why do you think he needs these fantasies? To make him feel 'important' in some way? because his current medical and social situation is depressing him?

Yes, I think his fantasies are related to his depressing situation. In a way, they almost reflect that situation: both the fantasies and his present circumstances concern a 'catastrophy'.

Titus

I was on Titanic. I served as a senior officer. I was on many other ships too and had a career lasting about 25 years of both sail and steam. I find it curious that even today people will salute me. Even at my job just passing by I'll receive one and I work in a decidedly civilian environment. I had to smile when a Marine did and meant it. You never know, perhaps he sailed under me at one point.

Sea-horse

Being on the Titanic

Purpose of remembering a particuar past life is not to connect ourselves to a famous historical event, or famous life, but to release us from karmic issues that cause us pain in this life.

For example if you are living with a lot of hidden guilt in this life time because of the way you reacted in a past life on a ship when it was sinking but are instead heavily concentrating on what ship you was on and the hitorical details...this is not helping you.

In most cases, I feel that this information will not be revealed to us because it is not suppose to be the focus or the purpose of remembering. Remembering Past Lives is about healing and learning karmic lessons.

I'm not here to say or judge others on whether they were on the Titanic or not, because to me it doesn't really matter....more importantly have they been healed of the pain that it caused them in this life? Because come on, being on a sinking ship is bad in any case....Titanic or any other ship. So to me that should not be the focus.

Saber,

Titanic past life

Hey,

Me and my best mate posted on here last year sometime about our past lives. It was about texas and about titanic. Do anyone remeber us?

We want to find out more about this now so we came onto here to try and find things out. Does anyone know where titanic sunk? I mean were excatly. We are thinking about visting there to try and jog some memories, what time of year and what year it was.

Please can anyone help us?

Angel. xx

Hi Angel,

Yes, I remember you :D Welcome back!

During Titanic's maiden voyage, it struck an iceberg at 11:40 PM (ship's time) on Sunday evening April 14, 1912, and sank two hours and forty minutes later at 2:20 AM Monday morning.

" Lying 450 miles south-east of Halifax, Canada in the North Atlantic the Titanic now sleeps in a deep frigid watery, grave two miles below the ocean's inviting surface. She had only completed 1451 miles of her 1901 mile journey. The exact co-orindates given when she sunk April 15, 1912 of 41o46' N, 50o 14' W are not those of her exact grave now that being 13.5 miles southeast what was given in 1912. The stern at 49o 56' 54" W, 41o 43' 35" N sits 600 feet away from the bow at 49o 56' 49" W, 41o 43' 57" N. The larger debris field is centered inbetween the wreck at 49o 56' 49" W, 41o 43' 32" N. "

I hope that helps!

Ailish

Hiya,

How are you? Sorry we have been gone so long.

Thanks that's helped. We are hoping to visit it soon. My best mate just got a flash back when she read the post.

Angel x

I'm doing great, thanks :D

There is a lot of information on the Titanic and Halifax available online. Several of the bodies they were able to recover were buried in three different graveyards in Halifax, depending on the last name of the individual.

Catholics were to be buried at the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Jewish at the Baron de Hirsch Cemetery and for the remainder, these bodies would be buried at the non-sectarian Fairview Cemetery. If you type in the names of the graveyards, you can find a list of the people buried there. Mainly, they were first class passengers and crew. All other people were "given back to the sea", as they put it.

Halifax is a beautiful city, but definitely go visit when it's warm! :D

Ailish:)

I can remember several different things. I can remember my son who was a cheeky little chap of no older than 4 years old, I can remember being on the ship while boarding and being very happy with my son and younger sister, I remember being married in America (texas i think) and living on family Ranch and I also remember being a widow. I dont know how my husband died but it was definitely while on the Ranch. My son never saw his father so I believe I was probably during early pregnancy while on the Ranch but I have no idea what I was doing in England with my sister and son.

I remember the morning the ship went down, what the weather was like, I remember the ship going down and hitting the water, finding my sister and holding onto a floating piece of wood. I can remmeber what the people were like before the firework things that let out white light were fired into the sky (especially the 1st class people thinking it was all highly amusing and the ship wouldn't sink), I can remember the officer being firm about woman and children only boarding the ship etc and I remember someone who I think is Thomas Andrews and a waiter/servant called Poggi and I can remember a officer with a mustache and a accent and a lots more bits and pieces here. I even remember sitting in the dining room having a meal with my sister near a very large window where sun was shining through and the song the muscians played before the ship went down.

What i cant remember angel can fill in. I believe angel wasnt married and was definitely my younger sister and we were very close. Im not sure what happened to our parents or our names as I have no recollection of them.

This started at the age of eight, when I had never heard of TITANIC and had never seen pictures of anything like her. I was at school and we began singing "They Built the Ship TITANIC"...it was not played out in sequence memories, but more like flashes...still photos is as close as I can describe it.
I saw a large ocean liner sailing under a star filled sky...all ablaze with lights. I was born in Detroit and never in my life had I ever seen anything even remotely like an ocean liner. I then had flashes of her sinking by the bow...the panic towards the end...things that I doubt anyone would have had access to in 1962 Detroit. I remember being made uneasy to the point that I had to break off and go somewhere where I could think and just be alone for a bit (hope that makes sense).

At thirteeen I finally went on a relatively large ship...an interlake ferry across Lake Michigan. I was taking a walk with my father along what passed for a promenade when for a few seconds to a minute I found myself on the promenade of another entirely different ship...much more old fashioned than the one on which we were crossing the lake...it would be a good thirty years until I saw that same promenade in a book...TITANIC's A-Deck Promenade portside, looking aft.

Sometimes the memories come in dreams...I wish I could fully describe it better but I can't...sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back