Jaimie
Member
hi, I have dozed off before sleeping by listening to Chakra music and somehow in a pleasant way I've had either dreams or extracts or a mix up of past life memories so one lately was me dancing around, part of some tribe, female, to the sound of drum, rhythm. I've always loved dancing, danced since early age and would do my own little steps, you know how that is...
anyhow, what stood out in this dream was that I suddenly had danced my way to a man who sat and hit the drum, and we exchanged -- and here we go -- an egg from the mouths. But while I was having the dream I was perfectly fine with it, like o, how natural. ( if this is seen as too strange, or too disgusting I get if this get erased, but while it happened there was nothing "sick" about it ). Then we were in some sort of forest with lots of pins to walk on, we walked barefoot, me and the egg-exchange-dude and came to a gray looking carved stone of some kind who's legs were closest to the ground and I touched it with my hand. Then it stopped. So much of it has already vanished so I can't remember much details, besides from the egg...
Anyone else had anything like this to experience ? ( embarrassing silence follows ... ? )
All the best, never the less
Jaimie
Anyone else who have experienced tribe-stuff and wish to share -- please, do, I will enjoy reading about it. Thank you.
anyhow, what stood out in this dream was that I suddenly had danced my way to a man who sat and hit the drum, and we exchanged -- and here we go -- an egg from the mouths. But while I was having the dream I was perfectly fine with it, like o, how natural. ( if this is seen as too strange, or too disgusting I get if this get erased, but while it happened there was nothing "sick" about it ). Then we were in some sort of forest with lots of pins to walk on, we walked barefoot, me and the egg-exchange-dude and came to a gray looking carved stone of some kind who's legs were closest to the ground and I touched it with my hand. Then it stopped. So much of it has already vanished so I can't remember much details, besides from the egg...
Anyone else had anything like this to experience ? ( embarrassing silence follows ... ? )
All the best, never the less
Jaimie
Anyone else who have experienced tribe-stuff and wish to share -- please, do, I will enjoy reading about it. Thank you.
Last edited: