• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Undeveloped past life...location?

I have two "clear" past live memories which I will relate back at a different time, but there is one that is just puzzling me. I feel like this may be my latest, because it feels somewhat recent...perhaps in the 1930s or 1940s? The other past life I have memories of was during the Civil War and the other I have not pinpointed a time, but I am wanting to relate it to the 1700/1800s.

Unlike my other past life memories, this one isn't well-developed. There are two children, a little boy and a little girl (I'm not even sure which one I am), standing in a field of some sort. It's either a sunflower field or a corn field but I honestly can't say which. The little boy is in overalls (with no shirt under it) and a straw hat and he is barefooted. The little girl has on a flower-printed sundress and is barefooted as well. Her hair, which is so blond it's almost white, is braided back into two french braids. There are crows circling overhead the two children, who I am going to put between the ages of 8 and 10, and the kids are staring at something in the distant. On the horizon I can see the outline of mountains and I can hear, and smell, the ocean as well. That is all I remember. But I have a feeling that I am in America, perhaps out west, for some reason.

Does anyone know of any landscape like this in the western United States? Mountains and the ocean close to each other and the countryside as well? It could certainly help me out!
 
That sounds like a nice memory, thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forum :)


My geography isn't all that good, there are mountains all the way down from western Canada, through the US, and into Mexico, but then anybody could tell you that : angel Sorry I can't be more specific.


You've already mentioned that you feel you were one of the two children in the field. Any ideas on who the other child was? Maybe someone in your present life? I thought maybe there is a clue in your signature? Or maybe not :)


I hope you can remember more about this past life. There are many threads here that can help you to do just that. Feel free to ask any questions if you need help.


Chris :)
 
Hmprincess, Hi There and Welcome To the Forum!


Now thanks for sharing. I wonder what more could lie right under the surface. Maybe more will come to you in your meditations. It sounds nice and thanks for sharing!


Now as for mountains and the ocean in your past life memory. As Chris said, yes mountains near the ocean occur from western Canada down into Mexico. And in fact from Coastal Alaska continues on all the down way thru to coastal Central America and even to the south tip of South America. But somehow in your relocations of what you posted, with the fields, think this could be maybe coastal California or Oregon for further north the forests get really thick with little in the way of fields because of the abundant rainfall.


This is just my two cents worth. Anyway, Again Welcome to the Forum and Wishing You the Best!
 
Thanks everyone! I did feel like I was one of the children, which I'm not sure. Somehow though I felt like the other child was my sibling. May I add that the little girl was the older of the two and in my life right now I am the oldest, with a younger brother who is 4 years younger. I can't even remember what the little bot looked like, just what he was wearing, so I can't make any connections to my present life other than my brother.


However, someone mentioned it could be perhaps California or Oregon. My father was born in California, if that makes any difference. His father was born in Texas, moved to SC, and then to California. From California he moved to NC where he lived from the time my dad was 7 or 8 to his death when I was 7 (I'm 20 now).
 
Hi HMPrincess!


Judging from the description of the clothing and the scene you described, I would put my money on Northern California, or the Oregon, Washington coasts during the 30's or 40's.
 
Lots of old farmland in Watsonville, CA, which we would always cut through on the way to Santa Cruz. But you can't see or hear the ocean from there. Corn or sunflowers, hmm, I know my father always liked to drive by a huge sunflower field when we were going to the beach. It was deceptively close. I can get a peek at a map and see what towns we would have driven through. (We would be approaching from San Jose, and only now and then went on Highway 17.)


Hey, you could also get a look at shots of Monterey, CA. Farmlands, and before you know it, your feet are in sea water.
 
Back
Top