glia21
Explorer
Hi,
I haven´t been around here for quite a while. Since I need help now I decided to ask "into the blue", hoping someone here might help me.
When I was a child I had several dreams that I still remember very well. I have the impression I got taught about the time-space environment I´m currently in, I got taught that love is the most important thing in life and also some other lessons - like scenes in which I experience different conditions with the aim to learn things.
My memory of a past life was primarily triggered by a photograph in a children`s book. I looked at the pic - I don´t know for sure but I might have been about 9 years old - and all I could think of was "My goodness what a terrible picture that is of me." That was a disturbing thought by itself. I didn´t know what to make out of it. I read the short text over and over again. It was a very short biography of the man on the pic. It left me confused for a while until later I did a lot of research.
Beside all this - there was always even when I was very little a topic/a scene that I couldn´t work out.
Mainly the story is that I´m male, about 30, watching a suburban house from the opposite side of the street, knowing that inside the house there´s my 10 y old son and his mother and stepfather having dinner. It hurts a lot.
There are a lot of variations to this scene. I´ve even written different story lines over the years. All of them ending up in me entering the house somehow and talking to the boy which really gets my heart beating. In one story line I`m wounded by a gun shot, in another one I´m talking to my brother Raymond who´s very religious and not very fond of me(?). It might also be that I get two different life times confused but anyway - what it is all about is that there is a child I love dearly and I can´t talk to him, I don´t dare to because I know I´m not welcome. :butbut:
Another interesting thing is that when I was very young I remember clearly how shocking it was for me that I´m female now and that I wouldn´t be called "Dad" by anyone and that I also would never play baseball with my son in the front yard. :-I
In my current life I´m female, quite settled, having a family, living in Central Europe but travelling the US a lot since I feel very much at home in the middle west.
It´s very good just to write it down.. I´d hoped that this story about the guy watching the house would vanish in time, I do have a 10 year old by myself now, but it doesn´t. The boys name in the story is Jesse. I seem to miss him still. And that doesn´t make much sense to me. a115.gif
Any suggestions how to get over it?
Thanks in advance
I haven´t been around here for quite a while. Since I need help now I decided to ask "into the blue", hoping someone here might help me.
When I was a child I had several dreams that I still remember very well. I have the impression I got taught about the time-space environment I´m currently in, I got taught that love is the most important thing in life and also some other lessons - like scenes in which I experience different conditions with the aim to learn things.
My memory of a past life was primarily triggered by a photograph in a children`s book. I looked at the pic - I don´t know for sure but I might have been about 9 years old - and all I could think of was "My goodness what a terrible picture that is of me." That was a disturbing thought by itself. I didn´t know what to make out of it. I read the short text over and over again. It was a very short biography of the man on the pic. It left me confused for a while until later I did a lot of research.
Beside all this - there was always even when I was very little a topic/a scene that I couldn´t work out.
Mainly the story is that I´m male, about 30, watching a suburban house from the opposite side of the street, knowing that inside the house there´s my 10 y old son and his mother and stepfather having dinner. It hurts a lot.
There are a lot of variations to this scene. I´ve even written different story lines over the years. All of them ending up in me entering the house somehow and talking to the boy which really gets my heart beating. In one story line I`m wounded by a gun shot, in another one I´m talking to my brother Raymond who´s very religious and not very fond of me(?). It might also be that I get two different life times confused but anyway - what it is all about is that there is a child I love dearly and I can´t talk to him, I don´t dare to because I know I´m not welcome. :butbut:
Another interesting thing is that when I was very young I remember clearly how shocking it was for me that I´m female now and that I wouldn´t be called "Dad" by anyone and that I also would never play baseball with my son in the front yard. :-I
In my current life I´m female, quite settled, having a family, living in Central Europe but travelling the US a lot since I feel very much at home in the middle west.
It´s very good just to write it down.. I´d hoped that this story about the guy watching the house would vanish in time, I do have a 10 year old by myself now, but it doesn´t. The boys name in the story is Jesse. I seem to miss him still. And that doesn´t make much sense to me. a115.gif
Any suggestions how to get over it?
Thanks in advance