• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What country are you from?

What country are you from?

• North America

Votes: 63 46.0%
  • South America

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Asia

Votes: 13 9.5%
  • Africa

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Antartica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Europe

Votes: 52 38.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters
Hello everyone,

I am from Almería, southeast Spain.
I always believed in reincarnation, but it wasn't until I was 44 that I had an evidence by meeting someone, a beloved one, from the past.

Love,

Hello Tesso, and welcome to the forum. Please find an appropriate thread and tell us about your experiences:)

I was thumbing through some threads, when I noticed that the conversations between members are from across the globe! These conversations would not be happening if it were not for the Internet. Now the following observations do not include members that do not state where they live, and of course I have not listed everyone but check this out -

Shanghai - BJY
New Zealand - Robin
Sweden - Veronika & Shield
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Charles
Finland - Josefina
Canada - Aili; Ben, Peter V & RayGavel & AnnaBella

England - Nerthus & Gemini & RebeccaG
Europe - Althia
Belgium - Eevee
Kiev - Candide
Holland - Moss &TriniTY
Boca Raton - TaoistGuy
Victoria, Australia - Halenka & Kelly H
Nijmegen, The Netherlands - Titus Rivas
Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico - Marita
USA - too many to count

So where are you from? You can vote and be specific by posting a reply.

I am in California...North America.

New here. From the USA.

I am still trying ot figure out how to maneuver in this site. LOL. I apologize. but thank you for responding.

Hello Jack, batten down your hatches - and welcome to the more peaceful forum. It looks like the hurricane is headed in your direction. Tell us of your interest in reincarnation might be; experiences? Curiosity? Memories? Regression experience?

Hello Jack, batten down your hatches - and welcome to the more peaceful forum. It looks like the hurricane is headed in your direction. Tell us of your interest in reincarnation might be; experiences? Curiosity? Memories? Regression experience?

Um, all of the above? I have an interest in all of it, but I haven't really explored much beneath the surface. I've read Woolger and Weiss and used their regression CDs a little bit, and have gotten some results but nothing remarkable yet. So, I'm here to explore, learn and interact.

Back