• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What happens when there are pictures?

myladymarlo

Member
When I first started to go to the past life regressionist I was surprised to have very vivid impressions of each life that were very real to me. After each regression I would suffer bouts depression, anxiety and embarrassment even though the purposes were for healing. I would have entire stories seemed to pull out of me like yarn being unraveled. I can't explain it in ways that make sense. It would be days after the regression and information would still be appearing in my mind. It would just make sense. The sceptic in me would doubt everything that would happen. I wanted to know more but then I couldn't be sane and believe it could I? That is when I started to get frustrated because after all the money spent there was no way to prove it. It was a hundred dollars an hour and regressions lasted sometimes 3 hours. I unfortunately could not continue going. I did get some lasting results from the healing. I was disturbed that my soul was so injured. I had every intention of going back to continue my soul searching but the funds were just not there anymore. So I started guided meditations on my own with one purpose. I wanted proof. So ironically the last meditations led me to the lifetime that that has affected my entire current life. The funny thing is that even though there are pictures its still hard to believe. I invite you to look at the album I have created for members to look at. Tell of what u think.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think for those that have an awareness of a past life, have such for a reason in that there's some past issue that wasn't resolved.


I've done most of my own work and from talking to others here, I can say with some certainty that it wouldn't be normal for you not to experience some pain or grief during the process.


It does go away and it does get better and I agree with you that it's very hard to describe what it is or why it's happening. I think though in part it just comes from letting out these pent up feelings that have been begging for attention and also in part that you're trying to readjust your view of time and space.


I've found many photos that correlate to me, my son, my parents, my grandfather, my sister and I never stop feeling an amazement when I look at them.


If anything, it all serves to prove your on the right track. If you can't afford more counseling, I would recommend you do as much research as you can and perhaps that will shed some light on yourself as well as the issues you face.


Can I ask what you meant by the title of you post?
 
I am a horrible writer. Guess even though there are pictures I have a hard time believing it. I have been researching Kaiulani for over a year. I find lots of information about her life. Things that correlate with dreams that I have. I know its me. What do I do with the information? How do I heal her life?
 
Hi,


I wonder sometimes if it is not to 'heal' the pastlife's life, but to help empower and move on with our own. Like you, I have found some of the people I have dreamt about and had visions for, and oftimes wondered WHY? Why should I find them out? Are they even real? Surely there must be some logical explanation. Then I got to brooding over their lives, what happened, what they must have gone through, and whether I am supposed to be trying to figure them out/heal the wounds left through my actions now, etc.


In the end, the visions and dreams themselves gave me the answers. There was indeed a reason I had seen and learnt the things I had. First - to remember, and to know that the things that had happened, they have not been forgotten, so allowing me to say okay, lets forgive and forget now.


Also, to show me that these things may have happened in the past, but I am living a different life now. What happened then happened then. I have no rational reason to fear it in this life.


Most importantly, I feel, is that I can look back at the strengths and blessings of the people I have seen and use them to help project my own current being. Sometimes they went through so much, and it is nice to look back on it and say, well, whether they were my incarnations or not, if they managed to do this, then so can I. I shall use their strengths to inspire me to help me walk my own paths with the same strength and integrity and grace! (well, or at least endeavour to : angel )
 
That's a really tough question to answer and it's one that we all have to figure out for ourselves.


On one hand, the therapy could help you and if it was working, you could stick with that.


But then on the other, you'll may be able to examine your life now to figure out what your major issues are and compare them with the past life.


The issues flow from one life to the next so in general, if you keep working through it, you sooner or later will be able to find the common threads.


I don't think it's easy for anyone and it just takes persistence. I've been at it a couple of years myself too, so don't give up!
 
Thank you Lynnette. I have been obsessed with trying to look for a reason why My life has been haunted but this person. Feelings of failure and loss. I need to forgive and forget.
 
You're welcome.


I was 'haunted' to some degree by my own visions too. Spending all of my time thinking about them, and why I had seen them, and found them, and what it all meant for me.


I think it is important in the end to look at the positives rather than dwell on the bads. We have experienced/remembered them for a reason, but if we focus too hard on all the wrongs experienced, we will surely grow bitter or sorrowful etc, which would negate our current experience, rather than remembering the (if few) joys that they had and the reserves they used to pull through them, and give thanks for the experience of remembering or learning about their lives by applying their memories and lessons to our own. (I suppose, the 'that their lives were not wasted/in vain idea!) :angel:
 
Myladymarlo I do not see your pictures, you said that you had pictures? I know that some of us have found pictures to validate our pl, do you mean actual photographs or by pictures do you mean visions?
 
The pictures are on my profile. I am still building it so it may not be very interesting to look at this point. Have an album called my past life.
 
Great info


Ghost of Gumby thank you for sharing. Your information is very detailed. I wish mine could be that way. When I had my regressions only some information would be so detailed. I didn't get many names or places but extremely vivid images that had some story attached, sensations, and strong emotions. The first few times it was never enough information to verify. My regression therapist would tell me it wasn't important if I could verify my information at that time because we were only identifying issues that we needed to heal. But I couldn't stop the skeptical voice in my head that ruined those experiences for me. I learned later that I had to trust myself, that I had the right information and if it was relevant more than likely it was real. One experience that was always at the end of my experience was that soul was always eager to do it again even if I wasn't satisfied with the lifetime experience. Anyway I am interested in reading about your experiences.:thumbsup:
 
Myladymarlo:


I feel like you in almost every aspect you mention, I started my own research only two months and a half ago, with the only help of my intuition, this forum and small knowledge about autohipnosis. I was looking for the cause of anxiety and found a lot more there than I could ever imagine. But you are right, most of it are small pieces of a great picture so difficult to see. I'm always fighting my rational and skeptical part, which is always denying the things I seem to know about those past lives.


Sometimes it gets very frustrating and I wonder which is the point of all this, for it seems I have to cope now not only with present life issues, but also with past lives'. Well, I guess it's all related and I'll have to trust myself and believe there is a reason I have access to these memories, I hope it will be worth at the end.


The information I get is also confusing and usually impossible to verify, but I see even when you come near a valid proof, it's still hard to believe.


Totoro and Lynnete's advices are very much appreciated by me too. #G^H
 
Eowyn


You have hit the nail on the head. I feel exactly like you. I am relieved that I am not the only one that feels that way.
 
I see even when you come near a valid proof, it's still hard to believe.
I had dreams, nightmares etc that didn't go away for a long time. I think it's a very hard and slow process to accept everything as "normal".
 
Did anyone cry?


#G^H I would like to know when you saw yourself did anyone cry? Did you feel like you lost s family member who died? I know its personal but would anyone who is following this post describe what emotions you had or direct me to Your post with your experience
 
Totoro I am feeling like that now. My own husband won't even help me with these weird emotions. He laughs and hides his head under the pillow if I even bring any of this up. I am waking up crying from emotional dreams from these lifetimes and can't discuss them with anyone near me. Its starting to hurt my feelings to tell you the truth. :confused:
 
it didn't happen for me until later. I was kind of numb while experiencing and researching everything for about a year. it seemed really vague and dream like.


I think I had a particular issue in that in some way, I was blocking myself from seeing or really realizing what was going on.


My friend, who was my past life's husband, presented a large problem for me. I guess subconsciously, I didn't want to admit that he was my past husband.


A year or so later though, I had found a photo of them when they were very young, from around the time they first got married and I just had to sit there and admit what I hadn't wanted to.


I agree with you completely that it felt like someone had died. I was at work at the time and indeed, I did feel like crying. I had a horrible pain in my stomach and it was the most agony and grief I had felt in my life.


Surprisingly, I was also angry too. Angry at having to be married to my friend, for losing my life, for being male now and for being "cheated" in that it was such a tragic life and that I now know about it, but can't be pretty any more or have the hair that I used to.


It was very painful.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
myladymarlo said:
Totoro I am feeling like that now. My own husband won't even help me with these weird emotions. He laughs and hides his head under the pillow if I even bring any of this up. I am waking up crying from emotional dreams from these lifetimes and can't discuss them with anyone near me. Its starting to hurt my feelings to tell you the truth. :confused:
My wife is more or less the same way and that's what brought me to the forum originally. I just felt overwhelmed and I felt so alone with. But over time, I've made friends here and one more that was that was also known to my previous life.


As long as I'm learning and growing, I'm happy. For me though, I know my wife isn't as deep a thinker as I am and it's hard for her to relate to this kind of stuff, but otherwise we have a good and happy relationship, so I don't worry about it or take it personally.
 
myladymarlo said:
I know its personal but would anyone who is following this post describe what emotions you had or direct me to Your post with your experience
The main reason for me to start this research was the feeling I had all my life of missing someone I had loved dearly, a feeling of loss and emptiness I couldn't explain. I had this blurred image of someone in my mind I thought it was only a character I had imagined.


The first time he appeared in a meditation (slightly different from what I had imagined), I couldn't stop crying, he was so real. There's nothing too traumatic about this past life but the strong emotion is always there, I only need to see him and tears come to my eyes.


If you want to read more I posted some of it in "First experiences in this uncertain world" (sorry I don't know how to make the link).


There's also other kind of emotions when I remember other lives, some of them do affect me for a while when I'm awaken and I wonder why I made such decision or how I ended up that way... and hope I'll get to know sometime.

myladymarlo said:
My own husband won't even help me with these weird emotions.
My boyfriend doesn't even believe there's life after death. I tell him some little parts of my research, he says he doesn't think all this is a lie but I don't feel he takes it seriously. I don't tell anyone else because I don't feel confident enough, so I'm also quite alone in this. But we can't blame them. It's all too personal and we only can know it's true when we look inside and listen carefully.
 
Thank you Eowyn and Totoro for sharing your experiences. I feel better that what I have been feeling is normal and that my experiences are very much the same. I have been spending time getting familiar with the material on this site. Its helped me come to terms with what has happened with me. Every time I read or see something that I can relate with I become less anxious. thank you again
 
Back
Top