Edelweiss86
Member
Hello everybody,
I am from Poland and I was searching for people who have similar experiences with reincarnation as I do. Unfortunately I didn't find anything interesting on Polish sites so I am really happy to know that this forum exists
I was wondering that maybe you would help me - give a piece of advice because I am a little bit confused. From the young age I knew that reincarnation exists. My mom also has a similar experience so I wasn't brushed off by my parents. I knew my mom in earlier past lives and she confirmed it. The same was with my ex who also remembered me. In my life I have experienced a strange feeling that I knew somebody very well from my past lives. But only with three persons it was from the very beginning. My mom, my ex and him Kacper - the object of my problem. I met him on the first day of school at my High School about 10 years ago. When he shook my hand I immediately understood that I knew him from my past life and that I will have some troubles with him so I distanced myself from him. I really like him because he resembles my brother. With time I even came to the conclusion that it was on purpose because he was my older brother in the past life. Even now I think that it was a very cunning thing from his side that he did it - having a similar appearance to my present brother. I tried not to talk with him. Of course I was polite and etc. but I didn't want to have anything to do with him. I was 16 years old at that time so I didn't analyze our past relationship. Unfortunately life isn't so simple so for example one time our homeroom teacher was asking to prepare some things for the parent gathering (you know cookies, tea etc) and each month somebody else was assigned to help. She asked us who wants to help for the first meeting. I thought that the sooner the better I will do it so I answered that I will do it. Of course the second person that wanted to help was him so I forced my friend Agnieszka to come with me so I won't be alone with him. I managed to “survive” school without any connection with him. When I graduated we lost a contact. Sometimes I heard about him from my friend Agnieszka but that’s all. But 5 years later it changed. One year ago I got a part-time job at the office and guess what? I was working on my computer and suddenly he came to my office. At first I thought: “oh gosh he looks like Kacper!” and it was really him. He had some kind of business with my boss. From that moment we started to talk by e-mail, sms or sometimes meeting with Agnieszka. It really started to be strange because I began to notice everything related to Kacper. His name written down on the wall. Strangers passing and talking about somebody who has this name. Commercials where his name was. And once I was with my mom at the restaurant and near our table there were a family with two children named by me and Kacper. I was really astonished. And you know it isn’t popular name in my country. Even my isn’t. I broke up with my ex and I even started to think that maybe I fall in love with him. I couldn’t recognize my feelings, emotions. Luckily 3 months ago I finally started to remember what was going on in my past life concerning Kacper. As I mentioned earlier we were a family. I had only him – my much older brother. I was a young aristocrat girl named Émilie living in France after the revolution in 19th century. I was married off to an old very rich man when I was 17 years old (of course without love, tough he was a very good man). I hated my brother for doing that. And I have never forgiven him. I even cursed him… These emotions are really very complex. I died at the age of 22 because of tuberculosis. He lived about 15 years longer and I know that on deathbed he was regretting (but Émilie thinks that only because he was lonely…). She calls him calculating son of the ***** (pardon my French ;P). The problem is that I am pulled by unknown force to him and I don’t want that. It’s tiring me up. I know that it isn’t that I fell in love with him but it bugs me. I should remove the curse and close the subject. I think that maybe this is the reason why he is returning like a boomerang. The problem is that he is difficult to reach. He is very active, travels a lot and he won’t respond to my e-mails and sms. Sometimes I even had to wait 2 weeks for his reply. My mom believes that he also experiences some similar things and he may be afraid of me. I am not so certain but I want to do something with it because it really bugs me. So this is the first problem – how to force him to cooperate ;P The second one is – how to force Émilie to cooperate. I know that it sounds strange because she is me and she lives inside me. But she doesn’t agree to lift the curse. She still hates/loves him. And I was wondering, do you have similar experiences? It is new for me to talk with my previous life reincarnation. What do you think? What should I do?
And sorry for my English which isn't perfect
I am from Poland and I was searching for people who have similar experiences with reincarnation as I do. Unfortunately I didn't find anything interesting on Polish sites so I am really happy to know that this forum exists
And sorry for my English which isn't perfect