• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

When I was a young girl

twopaw

Member
Hi. I am new here.

I am 32 now in this life. I recall when I was sick at home, in bed with Glandular fever. I was maybe 11 or 12. I am Caucasian.

I was lying there when I saw clearly, a woman who was black, with a housemaids uniform on, the style of the white apron, and black dress.

She was quite well rounded physically. I keep thinking about old jazz, Ella Fitzgerald, Satchmo, the 1920's era possibly. Mississippi too, I talked to my parents about getting a house or flat near the Mississippi in 2006. Which does not make sense as I have no regular income to get a loan and live in Australia. And about being black. It is insistent in me, and I sometimes will be dancing and think about how I am dancing as a black woman. And gospel is very interesting and powerful for me. And an insistence about my hair being offensive, all of my hair, my head hair and my body hair, and keep thinking, if I put it in braids I won't be troubled so much and just keep obsessing about it. I even left high school early one day, faking sickness to get my body hair removed! Also I like to wear headscarves and pile up my hair high. Have been engaged to a black man from the Carribbean Islands, but it was all very strange and we both thought so, because we didn't know each other at all! It lasted a week of this engagement. And I feel a powerful connection with Africa. And I love to sing soul and hear soul music. And I just feel black, even though I am one of the fairest skinned people walking around on the earth today. And it's also about being proud of and loving my big butt, even though I don't have a huge butt, I am athletic in build. And checking it in the mirror or reflection as I go by.

I am also looking forward to Fat Tuesday tomorrow, and feel very drawn to the New Orleans, Southern US area. Even though I will just think of it, and no plans to visit Mardi Gras. Beads bought several times over, I have bought the same or nearly the same again, Rosary beads and other beads, that I have to have more than one set, and it seems fine to me and maybe I was rich then. And I also have had a black African drum, a Djembe, bought by me in 1999. I played it for a few years then sold it in a river town. I love rivers and river towns. Although I fear falling into water from bridges and drowning. And I love songs with "rise up singing". Slave or Gospel or jazz - even Summertime strikes a real deep chord in me. And I go sometimes into Southern speech patterns and think it's fine too. It feels very natural for me. Yet is so strange when I was brought up in the suburbs, in Sydney, Australia from 1978.


blessings
twopaw
 
Thankyou twopaw for sharing your PL memory. To me it sounds like your PL must have taken place in the South U.S.A. I was wondering if you know how you died in this life, there may be a clue in your memory of "Although I fear falling into water from bridges and drowning." It could be possible that this present life anxiety is a remnant of your PL experience. You seem to have a fascination with New Orleans. Are there any other memories at this time that you could share?
 
Hello twopaw and welcome to the Past Life Forum, we're glad you found us.


It certainly sounds like you have the memories to go with a past life. We are all products of the past. Some of us have cognizant memories that help us pin point time periods, personal details and the like. It is worth exploring these things in order to understand ourselves and our nature. But always keep in mind that you are YOU here and now. Some of us want to live in the past, but we all know that doesn't ever work out. But we can take the things we enjoy and celebrate their origins from another time.


Thank you again for sharing. If you have any questions just ask, we'd be happy to point you in the right direction.


Tinkerman
 
Welcome to the forum Twopaw! You definitely seem to have a connection to the American south. New Orleans during the olden days was a beautiful, vibrant city. I myself remember having a life where I lived in New Orleans and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I hope to hear more about your memories.
 
Hi There Twopaw! Welcome to the Forum! Thanks for posting and it is good to see you here.


Now it does really seem as to what you posted that you had a previous life in the American South as a Black Woman. It does sound that maybe you were here in a previous life near the Mississippi River and New Orleans. Do hope that one day you could visit the New Orleans area and it would be interesting what would come to you then. Is there other memories you have of this life you would like to share? If this is what is on the surface, then a deep meditation or a regression might be helpful for you to recollect even more.


And if you think it is strange of being white and having these thoughts of being black from a previous life. I Understand for am personally in the same way but with Native American Issues it seems. For it seems as my previous past life was as a Cheyenne Woman and I have been attracted to all things Native American since little. For what it is worth.


Thanks for sharing and hope to hear from you more. Wishing You the best! Blessings to You also!
 
Back
Top