• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Wwi?

mz1977

Member
Hello,
I am hoping to find out if anyone can help me figure this out.
I had a dream about 6 months ago or so. it was so vivid at the time but now it's kind of faded. I wish I had found this earlier.
My bf just thinks is a crazy dream, but it seemed so real.

Here is my dream

I am a soldier, I know I am in France. I am tired and hungry and scared. We are walking through a field and approaching a farm house. I know that there are enemy soldiers inside the house and we have to kill them.
suddenly I am inside the house, there are several floors exposed through a huge hole in the center. The roof and the the second floor have given way and now I can look up into the second floor rooms from the first floor.
I am hiding and searching and shooting at the other soldiers.
running from one room to the next careful not to fall into the giant hole.
I don't remember much more except that the helmets are short and flattened. my uniform looks like a dull green and there are red pieces of material at my shoulders. I am proud of my uniform in the dream. I don't know know enough about ww1 to make any heads or tails of this. I don't know why I think it's ww1 either.. just kinda feels right although in the dream I don't think any specific year was indicated or what country I was from, Just that I knew I was in France.

anyway thought I would share.
 
Hello, and welcome to the forum :)


It looks very much like your dream could have been a past life memory. A good indication of this is the clarity, and the fact that you can still remember all the details 6 months later, although that doesn't certify anything. Was there plenty of emotional content in the dream that had a profound impact on you for hours or even days after?


Sorry I can't help with the uniform, but maybe Nightrain can help you out there when he next pops in.


Thanks again for sharing, here's a link that you may find interesting:


Past Life Dreams - Common Characteristics
 
well its a bit jumbled and fuzzy now, i remember being really hungry and scared but not really scared more like scared but in control. if that makes any sense? I felt like I knew what I had to do and although I didn't really want to it was a "me or them" type of feeling. I also thought that in another place they were not that much different than myself.


before we get to the farm house i remember thinking the tall grass smelled sweet in the warm sun. That is one smell I LOVE in this life.


Its funny my BF just thought it was weird that I was a man. lol!
 
mz1977 said:
Its funny my BF just thought it was weird that I was a man. lol!
I can relate to that ... my ex thought it was weird when I told her I could remember being a girl :laugh: But there are more people with these feelings than you realize. There's a high probability that we've all been here before as both genders, so you can tell your boyfriend that he was most likely a woman in more than one of his past lives :)


Have you considered trying to find out more about this possible past life? Some people pursue it out of curiosity, or to settle a present life issue, and some people choose to leave it alone, or would rather not know. But there are things you can try, to find out more, like self regression and meditation, or a session with a past life therapist.
 
mz1977 said:
I don't remember much more except that the helmets are short and flattened. my uniform looks like a dull green and there are red pieces of material at my shoulders.
Hi MZ1977! Welcome to the Forum!


To the best of my limited knowledge the only European uniforms that were dull green were Prussian or German, probably during or between the Franco Prussian War or the early part of the "Great War" (WWI). The red pieces of material at the shoulders were probably epaulets. One example of such a uniform from the Franco-Prussian War can be seen here:


KnotelFPWar7.jpg



Of course, there were earlier periods of devastating wars and conflicts in France, but the huge hole in the floors of the house and the type of fighting are reminiscent of later periods involving easy-loading small arms and long-range artillery.


If you are able to remember any additional details, please feel free to mention them.


It is not unusual for people to remember having been in a previous life as a different sex; and once one get's over the strangeness of such a memory, more memories often come to the surface.
 
yes the red material at the shoulders is correct, i'm not sure about the rest.. its fuzzy.


I will think on it ans see if any other details come up. it was such a short dream, more like a glimpse. I just stuck out because I have never had a dream like that before. most of my dreams are bizzare and disjointed or have to do with my current life and family.


Thank you for all your help, I will be sure to update if anything else is remembered.
 
Mz1977, Hi There and Welcome to the Forum! Thanks for


sharing. Now personally I know nothing about old military


uniforms. But hope you recieve the answers you are looking


for. Again Welcome to the Form and Wishing You the Best!
 
Back
Top