Thank you everyone for your positive comments. I haven't posted in this thread for awhile but I wanted to come back and say that I do think this regression has had positive influences on the fear and guilt that I was feeling. After a couple days of this sinking in, I found myself not having these dreams about crashing my plane, and instead the few past life dreams that I had were of happier things. I've also begun to look into taking flying lessons, since I have grown more and more attracted to it as the feelings of fear started to go away. I don't necessarily think I will be completely unafraid of flying now, but at least a lot of the feelings have abated.
Now the things I dream about or remember are more mundane things--spending time with my friends, we would always says words in English for laughs because a lot of us couldn't pronounce them properly at all. We'd try to imitate an American accent or use their slang when we talked. Of the other people I was in the group with, I didn't have the best fake American accent, but I did better than one other guy who was just hopeless at it! He sounded like he was speaking another language entirely, not German OR English. It was really quite funny, a good way to relieve stress. I am glad that these are the memories I'm having now because it helps to know that this life wasn't all centered around being shot down and being hurt in a crash. In fact most of this life I was doing something I wanted to do and was good at, and being with the people that I got along with and went through many dangerous situations with.
So in short, I have definitely felt a positive impact from this regression. I will probably come back and post more when I have more significant memories, but right now they are mostly little things.
Now the things I dream about or remember are more mundane things--spending time with my friends, we would always says words in English for laughs because a lot of us couldn't pronounce them properly at all. We'd try to imitate an American accent or use their slang when we talked. Of the other people I was in the group with, I didn't have the best fake American accent, but I did better than one other guy who was just hopeless at it! He sounded like he was speaking another language entirely, not German OR English. It was really quite funny, a good way to relieve stress. I am glad that these are the memories I'm having now because it helps to know that this life wasn't all centered around being shot down and being hurt in a crash. In fact most of this life I was doing something I wanted to do and was good at, and being with the people that I got along with and went through many dangerous situations with.
So in short, I have definitely felt a positive impact from this regression. I will probably come back and post more when I have more significant memories, but right now they are mostly little things.