WWII Past Life

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by ZeonChar, Dec 30, 2013.

1. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

Crazy Dream Pt. II

Eventually the commander came in to talk to the second in command and me. The second in command was angry and was saying that we were losing the war because we were vastly under-equipped and not able to take on the mass of Russians and Americans. To emphasize this, there was a pile of war loot someone had gathered but hastily abandoned in a pot on the table and he grabbed a handful. There was gold in there and other trinkets and he threw it on the ground as if to say that it was worthless basically and what we really needed was more equipment, ammo, weapons, etc. The commander tried to calm him down and tried to be optimistic in the obviously futile final struggle we were in and said something positive like we just need the right attitude or need to make it through this and we'll get the equipment. I felt like the second in command had a point and I went over to the pot of loot and was like, "He's right, you know." As I picked up the loot and watched it fall through my fingers. I said something to the effect that we were going to lose and we all knew it.

A woman came into the house sometime later. She had been someone (a German or ethnic German from the Eastern territories perhaps) who had been following the SS company at the rear in their HQ and provided for the men, cooking, cleaning their uniforms, repair and mending of equipment and uniforms, medical treatment, whatever. She just wanted to help and be as close to the front lines as possible. The commander and second in command eventually left and she was talking to me. I started to notice that her body language and the way she was talking to me seemed a little friendly and "interested" and she more or less let it made known she wanted to sleep with me. I know we had sat down and I just remember feeling exhausted and overwhelmed and when she put her arms around me I remember falling into her lap and closing my eyes. It felt like the warm embrace of a mother and it felt safe in the tumultuous world we were living in.

Suddenly the dream changed and I was standing in front of a gleaming white and very long building. It was in the classical Nazi architecture that liked to mimic the roman style and the building had SS runes on the front. There was also a sign in German which I cannot remember. There was also some sculpture by that prominent Third Reich artist Arno Brecker out front and looked like one of his idealized male figures looking very proud and stern. I looked and there were young BDM (Bund Deutscher M├Ądel) girls in their uniforms with young Hitler Jugend boys crossing the street in a file of two and coming into the building for some reason. The dream ended there when I suddenly became lucid and realized I was dreaming.

2. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

Amazing Regression

I had a pretty amazing breakthrough in a regression as far as being able to experience a past life memory with more than one sense.

The memory I was having in the regression was sitting in a popular Kantine where SS men ate dinner and drank. I'm not entirely sure if it was exclusively for SS member or the general public could eat there too, but either way it was where the SS always ate and it was always packed and it was always quite loud and full and a little rowdy with song and cheer. In my memories the only men there were SS men eating and drinking bier as well as waitresses and bartenders.

I'm sitting at a long wooden table with my back up against a wall and in front of me is a large mug and plate of food and I look to my left and a man with brown hair in an Allgemeine-SS uniform is looking at me with this huge grin across his face. I feel myself smiling and I know that he's a friend of mine. We drink together often and I know on more than one occasion we have stumbled out of there. When I see his face, I get this rush of emotion and feeling and suddenly the memory becomes that much more focused and clearer and that's when it hits me: THE SMELL. The rich smoked wood smell of the bar hits me full in the nostrils and the smell of the plate of food in front of me wafts into my nostrils and it is SO STRONG I can smell it clearly as if it were originating outside of the memory. I inhaled a HUGE deep breath as I lay there, experiencing the memory fully as my mind was in that Kantine but my physical body was not. The experience lasted for a minute about where the smell just was so extremely powerful and I could FEEL myself there in the bar with my friend and the other SS men.

The amazing thing I wanted to mention was the moment the memory of the SS-Kantine ended, the strong smell went away. Almost instantly. This is how I know the smell was not from an outside source.

The next memory I have is marching in a large column of Allgemeine-SS men through a dark street at winter time. There is snow here and there on the ground and we march over cobbled stones. We are chanting some sort of chant or song. I can make out the rhythm and the tune, but the words are not clear to me. There is no music playing, just men chanting loudly in the crisp night air. It must have been quite a sight because civilians stop on the side of the street and watch us go by as our loud voices echo through the night. I see large red swastika banners hanging here and there and the trees are all bare of their leaves. We march under a large medieval gate of some sort and suddenly I can see a rushing river down the snowy bank to my left side.

3. Demi

Demi Senior Registered

This reminds me of one time ... I had washed my hair with shampoo the same morning, in the afternoon I slumbered and experienced a past life as a Roman soldier. I am wearing a helmet and its incredible hot, the sweat pouring down my face. When I woke up, my mom said that my hair looked so dirty, as if I had not washed it in two weeks. I told her about the dream, and she said "yes, that looks just like you have been wearing a helmet." Which was really strange as my hair had been clean before the dream.

4. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

WWI Memory

I had a bit of a jarring WWI memory last night while riding in the car. I was on my way to a party and dozing off when suddenly I'm in a trench. It's night but there's some sort of weird glow illuminating the field in front of us. I look to my right and men wearing Pickelhauben are scrambling in chaos and I look to my left and they are doing the same. Suddenly I notice that some sort of smoke or gas is creeping slowly across the field towards us. Then I notice the gas or smoke starting to come over the edge of the trench like smoky tendrils. I see the men start climbing over the trench walls and I see some flashes and suddenly right in front of me at the edge of the trench is a looming figure. There's a man with a gas mask on with huge eyes, a rimmed helmet, and a hose coming out of the mouth area. He has a large rifle with a bayonet on the end of it pointed right at me and the memory ends there. The sight of him was incredibly creepy and I became fully awake with goosebumps and chills over my whole body.

This is what he looked like:

[​IMG]

5. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Which side were you on? Did you get a date? I think the Germans were the first to use gas about 1915? This also gave me the shivers. But I was American and didn't get to France until 1918.

6. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

I was German. I do not know the date this took place, it didn't really have a context. I was in the war from 15-18.

7. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Very nightmarish scene Zeonchar. You have a lot of detail on this one now.

8. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

Christmas memories and something amazing

I had some memories this evening I think spurred on by the holiday a bit. I will share them below:

I was inside and I was lighting a candle holder. It was like a lantern that you stick a candle in and it is decorated with shapes and designs. The candle light flickered from inside and I could faintly smell the wax and candle scent from the flame. I turned out the lights and you could see all the patterns illuminate the room with a flickering glow. I was with a very beautiful blonde woman named Karla who I remember from other memories. She had beautiful curly hair and looked like she could have been a movie star. I remember messing around with her on different occasions before getting married but I wasn't very serious about her. We started kissing in the dark with the candle light illuminating the walls.

The next memory was holding my daughter for the first time. She was a beautiful baby with blue eyes and I remember her grasping my finger which was quite large in comparison to her hand. I was tremendously happy, but I looked over at my wife (who had beautiful dark hair) and she didn't seem to be as happy as I was. I don't know if it had to do with the fact that she couldn't have children and we had to adopt. I bent over to kiss her and then held her close with the baby between us.

Then I experienced something that I know took place after I died. It was absolutely amazing. I stood towards the back of a grand cathedral in the middle of the aisle and there was an immense statue in front of me at the front with the pews facing it. It looked like the typical sculptures from the Third Reich period of a giant man bleached white and naked with blonde hair, looking stern but omniscient and powerful. He was a magnificent figure with an outstretched arm that held what can only be described as the most brilliant light of absolute power and being. It was like looking into the heart of the universe and creation. His head was turned to the side like he was gazing upon the light and the left hand that held the light was outstretched off to his left side with the right hand almost in a gesturing motion to what the left hand held. As I beheld the light, suddenly my own left hand started to burn as if with a fire. But It wasn't painful at all. I looked up and I saw on the middle of his chest was the rune known as the Life Rune. I looked around the cathedral and it was completely quiet and there was no other soul there but me. I was still dressed in the dirty uniform that I had died in. Upon standing in front of this figure I felt moved to absolute tears and I felt like everything I died for had not been in vain. The feeling was just so much relief and happiness that words cannot describe it and do it justice.

9. Demi

Demi Senior Registered

Awesome experience. Do you know what it means? It sounds to me like you realized your life being part of a bigger picture, and reassuring that it was supposed to be the way it was in a greater scheme of things. I don't know if you are into art, but sounds like it could make a great drawing or painting. I often paint my own experiences.

It reminds me of a past life of mine where I remembered what happened just after my death. I was assured by a "light entity", that my life had been worthwhile and "had served a purpose beyond my understanding, which was more positive than I thought it had been". The entity or angel showed me all the people/things that were affected by that life, even far reaching, which I had not been consciously aware of.

10. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

I have never been able to witness what happens after death before and this entity I witnessed made it clear to me in an instant that everything I had lived and died for had been worth it. Similar to what you said, Demi. What I glimpsed in this place (I believe it was an in-between state) was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined in life. It gave me real hope and purpose about the future.

11. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

I had a dream last night that I was staring into the face of a dead Waffen SS officer. His eyes were open wide and lifeless, but they were a deep, piercing blue that was just stunning. I slowly realized I was on the ground next to him with my own head pressed into the ground and his lifeless face staring back at me.

12. lemonfarm

lemonfarm New Member

So can I ask how you feel about the Nazi Party? From what I can see there are now 2 view points:

1. Hitler was a monster who wanted world power and exterminate the jews etc.

2. Hitler was in fact fighting a global big brother finance system, so have successfully nationalised the German economy. Then he was dragged into the war. From the 60-85M people who died, 27M were civilians, and not in the camps. In the camps the main cause of death was actually not "sadism" but overwork, under nourishment, disease, underfunding due to poverty.

This means Hitler was not a war criminal, and the Eisenhower photo PR excercise about the camps, combined with classifying most ww2 docs for a 100 years, means the truth is yet to come out. And by this they mean the role of the Americans and the Russians, as well as the real motives and the real causes of death.

I was in a leading position in ww2 from what I can see and have looked into the maths of it in detail.

This is because I know I am not a psychopath or a sadist. So wanted to make sense of it all.

I am still looking at Akashic records and second opinions to confirm who I think I was in all my past lives.

13. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Lemon,

I can't respond to your major allegations except by reciting the information I have received from various sources over a life-time--which you seem to think is inaccurate. There are always horrors hidden in every war, and (as the saying goes) the victors write the history books--exonerating themselves and making the opposition look as bad as possible. However, even with that, I think you will have a hard time exonerating the Nazi Party for the atrocities committed in its name. Of your PL, I know nothing, and therefore cannot speak. But I do think you may be casting your "net" too wide by trying to put some of the worst abuses in the history of the human race into a better light. A much more achievable goal might be to just concentrate on your PL self and how you ended up doing various things. We are all, after all, caught in a web of history and can doubtless look back (if we know) on many infamous deeds in PLs. So, you are not alone in this respect. We're all in the same boat--some just have better memories.

Cordially,

S&S

PS--I know there are others who have memories of being involved in the less wholesome issues of that period. At least one person on this board has a website discussing her memories of being a very notorious extermination camp commandant.

14. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Lemonfarm,

A question. The issue just came up on another thread: Akashic records and how to access them? I think a lot of folks would be interested in how you have accomplished this (including myself).

Cordially,

S&S

15. lemonfarm

lemonfarm New Member

Actually I am really trying to avoid this topic, ww2. At the same time I am looking for people who I can talk to in private.

Most certainly not trying to convince anyone of anything at all.

Nevertheless, to sum it up in short, the question it Hitler's case would be whether he was a war criminal.

As to the Akashic records, there are Akashic record readers who can read them, regardless of the info they know about us beforehand, so a 3rd party opinion.

Which can then be verified by others.

In my case information was coming in very quickly, like a stream. About me and others around me. When I came back to this "frequecy" and looked things up in terms of dates, etc. it all fits and is making sense in a logical way.

What I want now is an Akashic record reader verifying the info.

16. lemonfarm

lemonfarm New Member

Lublin ghetto and the camp (Majdanek) was 3 miles from the city, so it would be very difficult to imagine that people didn't know that the camp was there.We are talking about years of war, farming cycles disrupted, men enlisted so women working, displaced populations etc. Germany did not have money. And had no colonies/resources.Looking at the figures, it is also important to remember that from the estimated 60M-85M people who died in ww2,- 6M Jews in the camps - 7M non Jews in the camps- 27M civilians, not in camps(so roughly 40M civilians in total)- 20M military casualtiesCause of death:camps: work, murder (killing), hunger, disease and cruelty (erosion). not in the camps: hunger, disease and cruelty (crime) As to the camps, the main types are:- transit- concentration- labourAll had high mortality rates, however most did not have any "mass murder" facilities built and were not "death camps". If/when there is typhus etc. cremating people safer than burying them. There were ~130 000 Jewish soldiers in the German Army.Zyklon B was originally taken to the camps to fumigate clothing and other articles against disease such as typhus and lice.It has been documented (like most things in Germany) that the Gestapo was arranging visas for people trying to leave the war affected countries, including visas for the Jewish people.Other countries, (so Jews in the USA) etc have helped having said that help was not significant and slow. This meant most people did not get the visas they wanted. (roughly 1/3 of the visas applied for were granted)The Jewish people have a history of persecution, which they don't deny. They would have had to be actively protected in order to survive. http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/HistoryJewishPersecution/ As to the claims about gays being killed, being gay was illegal to start with at the time, and has attracted the death penalty so I find it difficult to imagine they formed groups. This means it would have been extremely difficult to identify them so that they can be exterminated.With regards to medical experiments, they are still conducted, the only difference is that now people can apply and get paid a fee. The results of the experiments are still being used in medicine today. So while I am NOT condoning forcing people to do anything at all actually, how things are put and phrased can make a big difference to the masses.All the bodies we can see on the pictures are very thin, this suggests they were starving.Since farming cycles were disrupted for quite a few years, this sounds realistic.Looking at 2015, and immigration which is now making the headlines, we are facing a similar situation in that they are put in camps and since many are undocumented, God only knows where they end up.There is resistance from Europe ect. to increase quotas for African immigrants etc., and rightly so. At the same time, the crisis is escalating and no one seems to notice. Once people arrive in Italy and have no documents, there is nowhere to send them back to by law.The hundreds that drowned at sea recently are the tip of the iceberg. And it is not sadism and monsters that are causing this, its predominantly caused by legal/illegal wars, ignorance, poverty, indifference and the erosion resulting from it.Looking at 2015 the other issue that might be of interest is classified ww2 documents that remain classified, and the role the GCHQ played in ww2 and plays today.So that linkes into the NSA hack scandal, which has been well documented, so I wont repeat it here.

View attachment jewish babies in dachau.pdf

17. lemonfarm

lemonfarm New Member

Hitler was not loved by the German people because he was a monster who wanted to exterminate the Jews, and indeed there has been no documented evidence found so far suggesting this.

Hitler was popular because following ww1, 30% unemployment and people sweeping money on the streets, he has realigned the German economy and made it work.

What I think Hitler did not like was financiers controlling the economy and the debt economy itself. This is the same today, the banks have got away with a lot. It is an oligopoly we have today.

And since people and the papers are still covering ww2 a lot, the interest in Hitler never seems to fade, I suggest anyone interested in this follows the 2015 immigration news instead.

Because the Holocaust has never ended.

18. lemonfarm

lemonfarm New Member

I find that with all the people I think/know I was, and the people I think/know were who they were, the similarities were striking.

Although I look much better as a woman than a man.

I really don't know what is causing this, but now beginning to think in codes.

Everything is a code, and like the Chinese say, everything is energy. To them even feelings are energy.

So I look at the body as a shell or a vehicle we get in order so that we can live in 3D, in materia. It's ours.

In this respect parents are also a vehicle to get us here.

So what's the meaning of it and the importance of it is what I don't know. Why are we here.

Most people would I guess say: to evolve. And to transcend ourselves. For which we need materia.

19. Demi

Demi Senior Registered

Was Hitler a war criminal?

Well if we go by legal definition, 50M counts.

A spade is a spade...

Even a past life spade is still a spade, but one has the choice to move on.

and yes immigration law being criminal in its own right, but that's another story.a115.gif

PS. Zeon, the scene with the dead officer, I had one like that haunting me in my childhood.

20. lemonfarm

lemonfarm New Member

Since most of the "evidence" presented with regards to ww2 is based on testimonies as opposed to any sort of documentation especially when it comes to the camps (which would be the war crime bit, the rest is war), it would be difficult to say whether he was a war criminal.

So I am not saying a spade is a spade but that there was no coherent argument in the first place and arguing about things in this manner is irritating. Its like saying OK they never actually looked at what happened but since it was decided they know it anyway, its now legal to stick to that argument. Its not. The truth needs to be established sometimes. The upside of this is that in this life, past lives or future lives, what matters is how it actually was not what someone decided to say about it. So most certainly there is no way of evading responsibility.

Most of the existing documents are still classified and are held in countries other than Germany.

The famous pictures about the starving Jews in the camps, the ones taken and distributed/published by Eisenhower were associated with psychopathic sadism and torture, when in fact there was typhus in the camps, which has not stopped after the American liberation either. Nor did starving, and rationing.

No one is denying this, not even the Americans, its just that they conveniently forget to mention it. Also that Anna Frank died in typhus. There were (and still are) swimming pools, theatre, dentist at the camps. Which they will also (conveniently) forget to show people on the guided tour, unless they actually ask for it, provided they know about it.

The usual angle is of course that Hitler was a psychopath who started the war, wanted the war and was enjoying killing/exterminating people. This is means whatever happened can be blamed on him, there is no need to have documented evidence or declassification of any kind. PR is enough.

There are now more and more discussions about what has actually happened and the intent/original intent. So anyone who says 50M is 50M even in past life is approaching it in such a manner I personally dont see the point in debating it at all.

I have nothing to prove.

Energy and who we are does not depend on what someone decides to put in history books. Who I am does not depend on what other people say. These things run a tad deeper than that.

What I dont want is to discuss these things with people who can not even be bothered to draw up a cause and effect argument. If I can do it so can they.

As to "legal definition", the winning party defined it while classifying practically everything that was documented. This is most certainly not what any sane person would call a legal definition.

21. lemonfarm

lemonfarm New Member

I am not entirely sure we have a coherent argument here since you mention:

- 50M, what is that? the number of people who died in the camps? I thought it was around 11M.

- why would immigration law be criminal?

As to who was a war criminal, ww2 documents are still classified so the cases were based solely on testimonials, and run by the "winners". This is most certainly not what is "legal definition".

Since at the end of the day who I am does not depend on PR, I have nothing to prove, just prefer to discuss these things people who can be bothered to read up on the topic.

22. Demi

Demi Senior Registered

50 M is total deaths in WW2, but there are discrepancies about the number. I guess you haven't worked with immigration law, that's OK.

23. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

WWI and the Iron Cross

It's been a while since I've posted, but I had a memory the other day as I was falling asleep for a nap. It was in WWI and I was in a large trench with two other men. The sky was overcast, perhaps rainy because the trench was so muddy and there were puddles of water. We were huddling over some wooden overhang that was built against the side of the trench and I was fingering the Iron Cross I had received. It must have been after I came back from the hospital. I wasn't wearing it, I was holding it and running my finger over the raised portions and the two guys I was with were BSing and saying they wondered how they could get one. And right then there were artillery strikes really close to us. I can still here the sound.... even though I was in a half awake and dream state. The loud thud and rumble and the guy who was with me who had reddish thin curly hair clutched his stomach and he looked like he was in a lot of distress.... and me or the other guy was like, "Well, who knows? Maybe you can earn one by shitting your pants." It seemed like that kind of grim humor was required for such a place.