• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Anybody have past lives as a soldier in WWII?

Just re reading your posts for any more clues..

I was also upset because an ex I had was telling people that he used to be a Nazi... I never knew if I should believe him or not, and I had no proof of his past... But I accepted him anyway, and this made me feel ashamed when this new information about a past life of mine was shed to light.

I’m curious... my husband is a reincarnated ex-SS man and boy, does he still have his ‘Nazi feels’.. (yeah, gets pretty explosive in our house sometimes LOL) Do you suspect that perhaps your ex was perhaps a comrade with you in that lifetime and you needed to heal something with him?

What was it exactly that made you feel ashamed? The fact that you had a life in Hitler’s Germany and is now deemed by the entire world ‘a Nazi’ (btw, not every German was a Nazi) or the fact that you had fought for Hitler?

Eva x

I visited Auschwitz - Birkenau some ten years ago with a group. The guide told us that the gass chamber had been blown up by the SS at the end of the war, and the same was one of the crematoria.

Many years later I saw the movie Son of Saul in the cinema. And a holocaust survivor (of age 90 and something), Eva Fahidi, said it is the most authentic drama film ever made about Auschwitz. She was so amazed. She said: The film makers catched it exactly as it was. How could they do it? I dont understand, she said, just shaking her head.

Resently I saw a lecture of one of those who built the sets for that film. He had been studying the drawings of the Auschwitz-complex to be able to build up an exact and authentic interior set for the movie. And they made everything exact, down to milimetre and the colors of the paint on the walls in the wardrobe room and the gass chamber. All, exept for the gass chamber, wich was brand new at the time, fresh and shining. It was, after all supposed to look like a big shower. But in the film, they choosed not to show that it was new, so they made it look older (like with faded paint on the walls and so on). And this guy said: The gass chamber in Auschwitz was originally built as a film set, as it was supposed to look like something else than it was. It was a gass chamber camuflaged as a shower. So when we made the set of the gass chamber, he said, we made a film set of what always was a set, as it was made only for the illution of being a shower. And we also put pipes along the walls, he said and pointed at a picture of the chamber they built. But water never run in those pipes, he said, og was just all for the illution of a shower.

So based on what that very experienced film crew member claimed, as explaing his works on the film Son of Saul, I would guess we can persume that the gass chamber in Auschwitz was never used as a shower. Water never came out of the gass pipes in the ceiling there. Not even sometimes.

Im not saying it is impossible that some gass chambers also worked as a shower, only that it was most likely not the one in Auschwitz.

I visited Auschwitz - Birkenau some ten years ago with a group. The guide told us that the gass chamber had been blown up by the SS at the end of the war, and the same was one of the crematoria.

I have memories of the SS guards blowing up the Crematoria in Birkenau, also memories of seeing flames outside the window thinking it was some sort of fire. I obtained validation for both of these memories when I viewed the liberation pages of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial Museum’s Website.

Eva x

Do you suspect that perhaps your ex was perhaps a comrade with you in that lifetime and you needed to heal something with him?

What was it exactly that made you feel ashamed? The fact that you had a life in Hitler’s Germany and is now deemed by the entire world ‘a Nazi’ (btw, not every German was a Nazi) or the fact that you had fought for Hitler?
Idk about the comrade theory, sure I've been thinking about it before, though.

I felt like I had the word 'nazi' written on me, I felt so ashamed.

I actually was given a name and a last name during one of my hypnosises, and a little bit of googling I found one of the Swedish 'Verner' didn't have a last name, idk about it but who does? It said he was stationed "Klagenfurt. Charkov, Rostov, Kuban". I don't know what the last three words mean.

I visited Wikipedia, and a list of the concentration camps, and I feel drawn to Buchenwald. Idk if it means something, but that's what I felt.

Buchenwald was located near Weimar, Germany.

Here’s a link: https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/buchenwald

It said he was stationed "Klagenfurt. Charkov, Rostov, Kuban". I don't know what the last three words mean.

Rostov is one of two towns. One is a town in Western Russia, on the banks of the vast Lake Nero. The other is a town in Ukraine.

Charkov is another spelling for the town/city Kharkov in Ukraine. The Battle Of Kharkov was there.

Klagenfurt is in Austria, on the eastern shore of Lake Wörthersee, is the capital city of the southern Austrian province of Carinthia.

Kuban is a region of Southern Russia. The surrounds are among others — the Volga River.

Most likely whoever you researched were posted to Ukraine and Russia, with short stints in Austria and/or was later posted to Buchenwald.

Eva x

Hello. I'm in this life a 30-year old female, living in Sweden.

10 years ago, I was told by a psychic that I was involved in WWII but she couldn't see much more, than that I had something to do with the SS... I was upset, because the question I asked I had no idea would lead into WWII, especially not Hitler's Germany. I was also upset because an ex I had was telling people that he used to be a Nazi... I never knew if I should believe him or not, and I had no proof of his past... But I accepted him anyway, and this made me feel ashamed when this new information about a past life of mine was shed to light.

One or two years ago, I listened to a past life regression hypnosis on YouTube for fun, and saw visions of a snowy landscape, a cabin, someone being killed or wounded by a big animal, and someone shouting from the open cabin door: "you can't be out there!"

A month ago, or less, I started listen to past life regression hypnosis on YouTube and Spotify again. I saw myself speak in German. Saying "dein Führer ist verrückt" - "your leader/Führer is completely crazy". And talking to someone about the showers in the concentration camps saying that there isn't always just water in there.

I've seen myself since, talk to more people about the showers, as if to tell the truth to the unknowing.

A psychic recently told me that I was a male soldier in WWII, in Germany, but that I didn't like what Germany was doing, and she didn't know about my visions or the first psychic...

I've also seen a woman with a baby. Who I think might be in a relationship with me in the past life, but I'm not sure yet...

I'm trying to find other pieces of information, so I can see how it all fits together.
Thank you for sharing with us about your reincarnation as an SS soldier in Nazi Germany. I have questions too. Comparing your current life and past life, what habits or things you keep on doing or seeing? What fears do you have? Have you seen how did you die? It's great to do more past life sessions and tell us more of what you see.

Personally I was most likely a German Infantry soldier in WW2 during Operation Barbarossa. I passed by multiple farms, villages, small towns, and a city. At this city, full of broken buildings and chaos and fire. My friend and I got captured, we got sent somewhere else and got executed by the Soviets. In my current life, I never hate Russians nor Ukrainians, but I always have a tendency to not like French people for some reason. I like croissants, but not the people. Anyways, I don't know if the city was Stalingrad, it could be, but it was so destroyed, I couldn't even tell.

Hello everyone! I want to give an update to my first post. I went to this website https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/germans-stalingrad-pictures-1942-1943/
I can tell you guys, that my heart dropped just by looking at these pictures and how my reincarnation hypnosis really looks like. I remember going through those places in some of the photos were the infantrymen are walking/standing. I don't know if I am actually in one of those pictures. I remember my name being "Adam Friedrich" and that he was captured, sent somewhere else, and then executed. I don't remember surrendering, but I remember being captured instead.

Thank you for sharing with us about your reincarnation as an SS soldier in Nazi Germany. I have questions too. Comparing your current life and past life, what habits or things you keep on doing or seeing? What fears do you have? Have you seen how did you die? It's great to do more past life sessions and tell us more of what you see.

Personally I was most likely a German Infantry soldier in WW2 during Operation Barbarossa. I passed by multiple farms, villages, small towns, and a city. At this city, full of broken buildings and chaos and fire. My friend and I got captured, we got sent somewhere else and got executed by the Soviets. In my current life, I never hate Russians nor Ukrainians, but I always have a tendency to not like French people for some reason. I like croissants, but not the people. Anyways, I don't know if the city was Stalingrad, it could be, but it was so destroyed, I couldn't even tell.

I was stabbed to death. During a hypnosis from New Horizon Holistic Center, the voice tells us to see how we died, and that's what I saw during that hypnosis. I suspected before this that I was stabbed to death in a past life, because I have a light birthmark shaped as a knife wound on my ribs, over my heart. It's almost invisible, but it's there.

And I don't know yet who did it, if I was running around telling people about the truths, maybe it was a man of my own who did it, am I thinking.

The truth is I was asking that first psychic about my fear for trucks. When I was a kid, we lived in a village that has one of the national roads going through it. And I always had major chills whenever a truck passed by when we were about to cross the road. I talk about chills, sadness, fear and disgust in the same sensation. That's when she said that I was afraid because I had been in world war two, and was affected from the time they had trucks in the camps. Idk if she mentioned the trains too.

I'm not scared of trucks anymore in that way, it faded after being given an answer.

And habits... I still want to tell people the truth, their reaction satisfies me.

I actually was given a name and a last name during one of my hypnosises, and a little bit of googling I found one of the Swedish 'Verner' didn't have a last name, idk about it but who does? It said he was stationed "Klagenfurt. Charkov, Rostov, Kuban". I don't know what the last three words mean.
Am I right when I say there was a Gestapo headquarters in Klagenfurt, and Charkov, Rostov, Kuban might be included in the Battle of the Caucasus?

I visited Wikipedia, and a list of the concentration camps, and I feel drawn to Buchenwald. Idk if it means something, but that's what I felt.
Buchenwald is in Thüringia. I visited there back in 1997. Held mostly German political prisoners (communists, homosexuals, other oponents to the regime and even prostitutes), but also some jewish prisoners ended for some reason up in Buchenwald. Most of the inmates were set to work in a stone mine nearby. And many of them died from that work. Buchenwald did not have a gass chamber. One of their most known prisoners was protestant theologist Ditrich Bonhoeffer. He was executed there by shooting at the very end of the war. Late spring 1945. He never worked in the mines. He was transfered to Buchenwald from the prison Berlin Tegel, and he was held in a prison cell all the time there. A great soul. God bless him.

I have memories of the SS guards blowing up the Crematoria in Birkenau, also memories of seeing flames outside the window thinking it was some sort of fire. I obtained validation for both of these memories when I viewed the liberation pages of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial Museum’s Website.

Eva x
Most of the blowings of the crematoria in Birchenau happened on 20th of Januar 1945. And one last blowing on 26th of January 1945. This all was to eliminate the evidence of their existence. But the drawings of the camp-complexes were never removed from archives and burned. So only the drawings are left of the existence of the gass chamber and crematoria modules at the camp.

I'm glad to find someone else who was in Stalingrad. Those ruins are unlike any other place, so it's quite recognisable. Can you remember approximately the time you were captured? Or the general feeling amongst the soldiers? I can tell the approximate time I died because of the despair amongst the troops, knowing that we were encircled and that the rescue attempt had failed. We were talking around that time that we might not win the war. I have many memories of Stalingrad which have come through flashbacks. I consider myself lucky that I died before the surrender.
I didn't see the time I was captured or where I was sent to win I got executed. But the face of my friend looked like he was scared and lost. I felt worried about what was going to happen when we got captured. I will do another hypnosis and concentrate on that timeline. Where was I captured? How did I get captured? What did I do? What did I say? Where did the Soviets sent me? Why did I get executed? Thank you for asking questions.

I just remembered I know I was alive on May 15th 1943, cause that's one of the dates I got when I asked in a hypnosis what day I saw.
Maybe you can search something about that date or around it such as the month. Here is something you can look over https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1943 but I'm not sure if it any of the events might or might not relfect what you would see on a newspaper. Newspaper and radios were very common during WW2, so you might be able to recognize something based on the month that you must of saw on a newspaper, chatted with your buddies, heard about it on the radio, or even experienced it yourself.

Maybe you can search something about that date or around it such as the month. Here is something you can look over https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1943 but I'm not sure if it any of the events might or might not relfect what you would see on a newspaper. Newspaper and radios were very common during WW2, so you might be able to recognize something based on the month that you must of saw on a newspaper, chatted with your buddies, heard about it on the radio, or even experienced it yourself.
Thanks.

10 years ago, I was told by a psychic that I was involved in WWII but she couldn't see much more, than that I had something to do with the SS... I was
A month ago, or less, I started listen to past life regression hypnosis on YouTube and Spotify again. I saw myself speak in German. Saying "dein Führer ist verrückt" - "your leader/Führer is completely crazy". And talking to someone about the showers in the concentration camps saying that there isn't always just water in there.

The “dein Führer ist verrückt” part is why I defected. I was a WWII German just like you but a few days before the war ended in Europe, I defected because I couldn’t take Hitler’s craziness anymore. I used to have a lot of faith in him and I thought that he would restore Germany to its former glory. I tolerated his vendetta against the minority but what made me say “Enough is enough” is when he started sending the children and elderly to the war instead of just surrendering because Germany was already getting destroyed. By sending these people, he just exacerbated our situation. By that time, I thought that defecting was a better option for me than remaining so that I could finally start a family with my wife in peace and also mourn for my fallen relatives properly.

On a side note, I was an SS man too, involved in spywork. I did spy on the Soviet Union at one point during the war, accompanied by one of my colleagues who was also a close friend of mine.

Back