• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Covid19 Thread 2 (Prayers, compassion, and reflection)

Further contemplation from a Jyotish/astrological perspective... My notes on listening in on Swami Vidyadhishananda:

He said we are about to reach the end of a mini-era and that we can expect a divine being to descend at the end of the era. He went on to say what we are experiencing today is a clash of ideologies- just as it is written in the Gita. That is, a deceptive force that steals authority vs a noble force that instills it. Today, those forces are represented as globalism vs. civic nationalism. He said that there is no sitting idly by in this massive karmic tide we are all going through and that the momentum for this predates the 1920's and comes into fruition in 1922 at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro. We are approaching or are currently in observation of a planetary conjucntion which is releasing the nefarious agendas created and hidden in the 1922 Earth Summit- depopulation and digital certification through mass control were named specifically. As for our karma, he specifically said that man made destruction on multiple dimensions have all come to converge. He encourages us to stand for civic nationalism which preserves our link to those who are governing us through our voting rights and preserves our personal dharmic rights. The challenge he gives us is to read the agendas that have come out of the Earth Summit and to embrace dharma without malice or vengeance. To practice forbearance and endurance, for the spiritual seeker, the challenge that faces humanity promises to bring fortitude, contemplative quietude and a peace that will envelope the heart.

To quote Swami V,
comprehension and incomprehension of half baked truth are not helpful, but a singular experience of peace will transcend these half baked truths and will render you fearless.

He said 2025 is the end of the yuga and that new and major changes will continue up to 2080. He advises us to strengthen our relationship to the elements. Deep breathing, conserving water, gardening, sun bathing... All of this is important in creating mindful living. He also promotes Edith Hathaway and I'd like to quote something she shared in a recent article about COVID19...
In Aug. 2020 Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko reported that the IMF and the World Bank offered him a bribe if he would impose Covid restrictions. They offered him $940 million USD in Covid relief aid if he carried out the following measures on his people (source: Belarusian Telegraph Agency):

impose “extreme lockdown on his people”
force them to wear face masks
impose very strict curfews
impose a police state
crash the economy
President Lukashenko refused the loan offer, which he called a “bribe.” He placed the needs of his people above those of the IMF and the World Bank, who have been spending billions of dollars to bail out failing airline companies, while forcing them to enact similar strict policies, such as mandatory masks for all customers, including small children. The infrastructures of other nations remain ripe targets for these rapacious agents of Globalism.
https://edithhathaway.com/the-2020-u-s- ... ay-part-1/

In this article linked above you will learn in detail of the morality play we are going through as a collective. Swami V has said that these agendas were created and supported by corporate conglomorates, the banking industry, powerful industrialist and a few excessively rich and skewed imdividuals. Once again I will sign off with Gurunaths declaration of Self peace for Earth peace. Embrace your freedoms responsibly.

Last edited:
Hi Cloud,

Thanks for sharing this info and the link to Edith Hathaway (who was not someone I was familiar with). The conflict is playing itself out at the moment, but has not yet come to a head IMO. So, I am definitely in tune with the idea that the next few months could well be worse rather than better. As someone said, "Better fasten your seatbelt, it's gonna be a rough ride!" Actually, I'm hoping that it is no more than that!

Cordially,
S&S

PS--We have less-and-less mask use where I am located (NE Florida), but we also have LOTS of humidity and LOTS of Sunshine (i.e., UV). Actually, I think lots of fresh-air and sunshine are two of the best ways of avoiding this thing. It's the recirculated air, artificial lighting, etc. in today's modern mass-occupancy buildings that makes me nervous, especially when they are crowded. But, I am speaking more from my instincts rather than from scientific study (so add a pound or so of salt if needed). :cool:

Dear members, We welcome the discussions above. Please avoid discussions that question or disparage the currently accepted practices societies across the world have enacted, (ie wearing masks, social distancing, handwashing, etc.) to combat this terrible pandemic. This thread is for encouragement and compassionate discourse. Any posts to the contrary will be removed without notice.

Public television here in America has shown this video, How Well Do Masks Work, in order to educate our society. It is appropriate here in order to support and educate those interested in the science behind the topic. However public debate on the matter is not something we can do here on our forum. Thank you for understanding. Any descent may be addressed to me in a private message. ~Tinkerman, Administrator

Last edited:
MJBiUX2sobbOEQsK_Rr3ijebv6a5Pc_0Ne2Y9k_ZwZzYAhe6x57_eylbhsUhXW-msPGPyUeovSTymOCu45I--R9hvRhEJGXEZVuvNG24noY6HidxKBlhl_Vt0s8seaxxWsRuMPyBySN8EzAZnuWHq4xDsaoJkz6jy5rp0g7OBPywJCv0Ute1Bb7f9STDflD9DD3amzHqFvtbO0gDCLPqNEdgOuImgE_q5l7Jn-h5SRAE69NIFy2LlJ6r9s7FobPb3UlEWcgsC8wyPwWXc1JsrOMfiEuXhc9Mifi6zW0wC0HR08IfTHf_Iy1nL9d_m2mes3UVXaBZxfC4pqMgAv0DYySqP2tmvyNevrrW5zMhWksVoaeoN-R_WK9FxDvRiTXWAlpFJ3gcc9GnDbEI5MUGlDbL1Shyz4uyEIKAvz4F8Qk24ndDkqgnqAoXJCO8XOMtrlFVZe5ogLLSqom0b56z1kkYmzewxTecLxvmGVknvP51kQgRIl-Z_P2-snU-OFw16CBCVHq7R4ATb1K0eVn7r1nM5xrJjA5F39fnOD0eIC9ghMjWWy6kkwuOYHsv--DibC2DvITA98swwMPUKwZFbuO4TYqmGd3QjSG3Lv15tlaRTxeha66Gp_oVLuX9jtIl9XGfef0JHGw-IW5n9ONDlt6zJo869N5nRPXjFujVAnS1QDrud3GlHd5JY2FT6Lg=w509-h904-no

@cloud potato
i personally dislike vedic astrologic and i prefear much more tropical, but that is interesting, otherwise is better to not talk of that here. administrator is right, is a too much hot matter. i have strong personal optinions about covid 19 but i will not tell here.

about pandemic on italy, well the situation is not much good.
first wave was on december - march 2020. total lochdown, thousand of dead, my father is weak for asma, my mother have bad trouble of health and i have ESD, no one of us can face that supervirus. so we are into hermitage forced by months and months. my father left home just for buy the foods and medicines.
now there is a not total lockdown, a parzial: after 21 left home and go round without permission and strong motivation is denied.
obvious all now get gloves and masks. well, is not a good situation on italy, cause for some errors i guess we had done that summer, cause many folks take the situation too lightly. so on summer folks not respect social distances, does movida etc, and now we are at start point. >.<
obvious the economical damage is big also here, thousand of person lost jobs, and also that is a secondary consuquences drama, also the assistence sanitary is much more worse , and the disables are left to themselves.
i can only pray God that all that nightmare will end soon as possible .-.

I found the video funny yet still giving us the most sensible way of preventing this virus to spread. Good job to the gentleman in the video for expressing his thoughts. :)

With the vaccine being rolled out in some countries it will be interesting to see what happens and how things are handled .. My concern is there are no long term studies of what effects the vaccine may have.. Living in Australia where the virus has almost been eliminated and we are back to almost normal our government has made the decision not to even consider the vaccines until March next year
They want to see the results of hundreds of millions of inoculations before allowing it to be given to Australians

What is concerning to me is there is no liability, no discussion allowed for alternative methods to preventative medicine, the military is backing the roll out and some influential talking heads are discussing what it would look like if employers mandated a vaccine. To me this further exemplifies Swami V's words, with the agenda playing out before us, that depopulation and digital certification are two major objectives to come from this. He did say we are in the middle of a, "mini-eria" and could expect one more year collectively like 2020 as early as 2025.

I don't trust it and never will not when there is too much interest in nano tech plus in one of the trials one of the participants ended up being disabled thus wheelchair bound after having a sever reaction in the feet.

With the vaccine being rolled out in some countries it will be interesting to see what happens and how things are handled .. My concern is there are no long term studies of what effects the vaccine may have.. Living in Australia where the virus has almost been eliminated and we are back to almost normal our government has made the decision not to even consider the vaccines until March next year
They want to see the results of hundreds of millions of inoculations before allowing it to be given to Australians
COVID vaccines are experimental treatmeant doing with rush and fury, by the gravity of situation. it's normal that have a lot of unpredictables effects cause there is not time for test properly. save much more life is more important that have at safe medicine, at moment. but sure it will improve later.
i understood the wise vision of your government, if covid is not a bad menace on australia vaccine can wait a lot for be sure that's truly safe.

@tanker same on italy. same italian folks really understimate the gravity of the threat. :( -.- i use mask also 2 days ago when a cousin come on my home for a visit. she too masked. my parents too. seems carnival, but's okay! :p

I don't trust it and never will not when there is too much interest in nano tech plus in one of the trials one of the participants ended up being disabled thus wheelchair bound after having a sever reaction in the feet.
i distrust too of vaccines at moment. also cause seems that they are dangeorus for subjects that have a lot of allergies. (me, for example )

i distrust too of vaccines at moment. also cause seems that they are dangeorus for subjects that have a lot of allergies. (me, for example )

Stay out of it, for a moment, man.

When +70% of the population get vaccined, the situation for you will get brighter, too.

Since some of us are now quarantined because of this pandemic. How are you dealing with depression? Feel free to share it here.

We're in the midst of a desescalation, with curfew from 22:00 to 6:00 and municipal week-end lockdowns. Catalonia's borders are permanently locked. No depession in view, as far as I can see:

I just recuperated from COVID-19 myself...my first day back to work was this week. Being in isolation drove me a bit crazy, mostly because I felt exhausted and had this (self-inflicted) pressure to Christmas shop. I did online shopping for everything (the grocery delivery services are lovely!), but what got me down was worrying that maybe I had gotten others sick the one day I was out and first symptomatic. I hadn’t gotten tested yet and thought I had woken up with a cold...I think I had gotten lax after almost a year of constant mask-wearing and hand-sanitizing.
Outside of that, I still don’t feel depressed or too down. I don’t think the winter months/the holidays are making anything easier for others, though. It’s a rough time of year, pandemic or no pandemic. Hopefully this spring things will start turning around. Hang in there!

We've all been pressured by this Covid-19 situation, I, myself have been feeling anxious the past few months because I still worry for my Dad that is vulnerable to this virus even though he's doing well in isolation with Mom.

With Christmas coming, how do you deal with this kind of feeling especially if you're living alone like me? Your thoughts would be really appreciated...

Wow, glad you've recovered already, hopefully, there won't be any post-covid symptoms that you will feel like what some news was saying.

Indeed, 2 Alaska health workers just got allergies from the vaccine and one of them does not have any history of allergies. I'm still undecided whether to take or not the pfizer once it comes down here. My best interest for now is to do something, anything for me to be with my parents that's both vulnerable, so I still hoping that this vaccines work if not to all but still will work.

We've all been pressured by this Covid-19 situation, I, myself have been feeling anxious the past few months because I still worry for my Dad that is vulnerable to this virus even though he's doing well in isolation with Mom.

With Christmas coming, how do you deal with this kind of feeling especially if you're living alone like me? Your thoughts would be really appreciated...

Take solace in knowing your sacrifice and selfless act is saving lives. A vaccine is right around the corner.

With modern video calling, loved ones are always 1 call away. Conferencing software providers give away free calls during the holidays.

For anxiety, there's a lot of breathing techniques that can help. Search around until you find one that works for you. You will know when it's working because your body will feel a "shift" and everything slows down. It literally feels like a switch just got flipped.

Thank you for your suggestions @CMiguel. A friend do suggested me to search for breathing exercises online and I found one that helps. Also, she told me that I should listen to delta waves on youtube and that it will ease my mind. Somehow both worked! Another thing that I'm so happy about was my Mom asked me to do facetime with them on Christmas eve, and I had fun! I've prepared enough food for Christmas and with a bottle of wine, I've enjoyed celebrating my Christmas on facetime with my parents and some relatives! :D

Btw, I've stumbled upon looking for some ways to cope with this anxiety and I hope that anyone who reads this will find some good advice too as I have. Merry Christmas to you and to everyone! https://www.heretohelp.bc.ca/infosheet/covid-19-and-anxiety

@Blazealiste How are you doing now? I hope you're with your family while you celebrate the New Year! Nothing's ever happier than to be with your loved ones at this end of the year celebration. Happy New Year!

@Blazealiste How are you doing now? I hope you're with your family while you celebrate the New Year! Nothing's ever happier than to be with your loved ones at this end of the year celebration. Happy New Year!

Hi, I really appreciate your concern, I do manage to have fun this New Year's eve! My whole night was facetiming with my parents while celebrating the New Year on my friend's place. How about you? I hope you also had a great New Year with your family or friends. :)

Hi all. I haven't replied to messages or posted that much ( except with a drink in me ) since last week because my youngest sister, who has underlying issues, tested positive for Covid 19 on Thursday.

Most of my family have to self isolate and a couple feel sick. Another sister and my mother have underlying issues too so fingers crossed and if anyone prays please include them in your prayers. Im ok by the way. Wasnt around them for Christmas. Thanks.

Back