• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Is it wrong to remember?

For me it means permanently torturous Ken. The doctor just said there was no cure but in a small number of cases the symptoms can be relieved.

No honestly Ken. The doctor said if I can curb my drinking he can help me. I don't believe him though. I've had friends tell me about alternative treatments for PTSD but I don't having much money.

Why don't you believe it Ken. I've had to put up with ignorance and incompetence in the health service before. I'm just telling you what the doctor said. There's no subterfuge involved.

He is telling you what he believes, you are free to reject that and find your own solution. The only thing that I agree with him about is your self-medication, but again, that's just an opinion!

My feeling is that our essence needs education/experience about all things both good and bad (as seen from our current bias), the strength that you had in the past is still available to you so I feel that it is a challenge for you to learn to use it rather than drown it, tame it rather than fear it, you have taken the first steps and I hope that you don't find a reason to give up on the challenge you set for yourself this time.

Well said, Ken.

Hope you will be able to end the war, Jim. Looks like you are still at war with yourself. Like I am sometimes, in a way...
Only you can stop this fighting. I really hope you can.

I don't have much faith in Doctors treating the mind Ken. They don't take into account the existence of the soul.

I can't convey to you how completely powerless I was against my vision of hell. I remember once when I was playing move and counter move with the sociopath that was abusing my old love I saw a look of sheer horror on my loves brothers face. I couldn't relate to it. I wondered why a man would be horrified by some thick sociopath. I judged him to be weak and a coward. After that situation ended I saw hell and it was vast killing fields I had to experience from every perspective and the more violence that was played out the stronger the evil that existed there got. My strength was utterly useless against that realm. Indeed it fed off of it. That's why I'm traumatised. I was completely powerless against evil for the first time in my existence. Even as Wolf Tone I still had faith. Faith doesn't have a place in hell. I don't judge horrified men too harhly anymore.

All most doctors care to understand when it comes to mental health is the bottom line as many only push chemicals that they don't understand themselves and some of them have real problems of their own. Real support and good help when it comes to this is Hard to find and even Harder to keep as I had to learn the hard way. Jim you can still work through one thing at a time one moment at a time one day at a time and gradually things will start to even out should you be persistent enough while taking actions to help avoid triggers.

I don't have much faith in Doctors treating the mind Ken. They don't take into account the existence of the soul.
..or like a regression therapist said, "how can we expect psychologists to help someone effectively when they don't acknowledge "psychi" (meaning "soul" in greek) and work only on the patient's mental state". Isn't it controversial in itself, being called a "Soul Doctor" and ignoring "Soul", I wonder..

If most accounts of the between-life state can be trusted, it seems like we go to a lot of trouble to deliberately forget our past lives as we incarnate into a new life. There must be some pretty good reasons why we are not supposed to remember them while we're here.

By trying to remember our past lives are we actually screwing up our plan for this life? Just a thought.
For many years I thought there was something wrong with me due to me remembering a pl (a female's identity whom I found records on later on and who's life story was correct with my memory-bits). I did not even think it could be my very own past life; I just thought that somehow I had been able to get access to somebody else's memory-bank, so to speak. When I would have my short - but many, many - memories I would get fuzzy in my head and tired afterwards. So to me it is exhausting to get my memory-bits in a waked state; so if that is the problem for other brains out there perhaps their brains just shut off the opportunity to have them in order to function better, I don't know. Once I realized with overwhelming proof that my memory-bits had once been the actual truth - once I had convinced myself - I still thought there was something wrong with me and when a friend of mine had explained past life/reincarnation to me - I still thought I was so-called "errored". I did not think I was suppose to remember. I think remembering can help us, but old fears can provent us - that is until we find the real cause. Today I don't think there was something wrong with me at all, quite the opposite. I think perhaps I was meant to remember, I was meant to be triggered and that it has a positive meaning to it. This has opened doors within me to believe in the after life, that we don't really die, that me and my loved ones are connected in one way or the other, in life and in death. I mean, I was raised by atheists and without my experiences those doors would not have been opened - in my case at least. Perhaps they were meant to be open so I can see this current life with new eyes, just a thought.

If most accounts of the between-life state can be trusted, it seems like we go to a lot of trouble to deliberately forget our past lives as we incarnate into a new life. There must be some pretty good reasons why we are not supposed to remember them while we're here.

By trying to remember our past lives are we actually screwing up our plan for this life? Just a thought.

Yeah tbh i dont think i wanna remember my current life at the moment In a future life!

Back