Koshka
the great
Vivid dreams with purely historical detail where I have a southern accent in it? 1920s cars, 1920s clothing, hair. A man screaming 'get off my property' at another man who has a gun, me running, a BOOM. The car was parked up halfway on the lawn.. green grass, dirt road. Brick house, seemingly suburban neighborhood. Suddenly everything goes dark. I wake up in my bed in Maine. Could some just be our imaginations? Or is a spirit showing me something just for fun?
This reminds me of the collective subconscious. Can we tap into the experiences of the dead?
The thing is- I've been thinking about Georgia a lot lately. Then I was told by a psychic yesterday that I might be interested in moving to Georgia. I googled '1920s women murdered front lawns' and I got something about men fighting over a woman in Coweta county Georgia in the 1920s. Anyone have any suggestions? Advice? Thoughts? Could this be a past life memory, or did my brain tap onto a dead wavelength? Sometimes I think I've done that before. I was staying in an old tenement building in New York and I heard what I know to be Italian when I was going to sleep- I don't speak it, but I know a few words. That might have been me just dreaming too..
This reminds me of the collective subconscious. Can we tap into the experiences of the dead?
The thing is- I've been thinking about Georgia a lot lately. Then I was told by a psychic yesterday that I might be interested in moving to Georgia. I googled '1920s women murdered front lawns' and I got something about men fighting over a woman in Coweta county Georgia in the 1920s. Anyone have any suggestions? Advice? Thoughts? Could this be a past life memory, or did my brain tap onto a dead wavelength? Sometimes I think I've done that before. I was staying in an old tenement building in New York and I heard what I know to be Italian when I was going to sleep- I don't speak it, but I know a few words. That might have been me just dreaming too..