I am a Christian and this goes against my religion. Yet I have had three memories my entire life.....that I think could be past life memories. One started very early in life.....It's not scary, but i remember fire and looking around and noticing a lot of destruction and an awful smell. There was a lot of fire. And a lot of panic and noise and screaming. I dont think I got this from tv...I wasnt even allowed to watch tv until I was 4 or 5, but I started dreaming this over and over when I was a toddler. The next memory is even more brief....I am wearing a potato sack style dress...I am a toddler, again, and I am running towards a small shack. That's it. The third, I drive a very old automobile...perhaps one of the first...to meet a man somewhere in a city. I have bright red finger nails. I sit with him and talk. He smells of alcohol and is very handsome. The talk does not go well. I leave heartbroken. I drive home sad, very vague memory. These have all come back to me in the forms of dreams...I awakened "knowing" what happened andthen forgot....but the first dream I had my whole life, the second almost my whole life....the last one, the one with the man, occurred in a dream in my late teens before I had even really studied too much history. So I dont know if the red nails and the car and the whiskey breath even line up. Please send me your thoughts because sometimes I think I am nuts. But especially the first two memories seem so very very real.....no doubt.