• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!
I feel like an old soul, like a soul of a witch, voodoo priest or someone related to cult, religious things. I feel like I don't fit in this world, I don't like the modern way of life. I feel like everyone should care about themselves at the first place. I find animals and plants lives more important than humans. Everyday I feel like I left my family, it wasn't a biological family, more like a community of people who decided to create a family. We were wearing long coats, we walked barefoot, we were singing near the firebons, recitating spells. I think that we took part in many celebrations celebrating nature. I wish I could now live the same way, in a small hut in the center of forest, cultivate the land, clean myself in the river, have my own fruit and vegetables, take care of goats, rabbits and other animals. If you feel the same feel free to say "hi"
 
Hi Soleilde,

I can't speak to the "old soul" aspect, but what you recite sounds like a more recent attempt at a re-creation of the "old ways" to me. Perhaps a Wiccan, Neo-Pagan or Neo-Druid type group, which would most likely be European (in the broad sense of that term). (Though I think there are also similar elements in the Pan-Slavic world).

This is not to say that you were not part of such "peoples" or groups in a far more ancient time. In fact, I think that is part of the attraction of certain individuals in the modern era to such "neo" groups. However, the imagery sounds more modern to me. Do you have access to any memories from a recent past life?

Cordially,
S&S
 
Hi Soleilde,

I can't speak to the "old soul" aspect, but what you recite sounds like a more recent attempt at a re-creation of the "old ways" to me. Perhaps a Wiccan, Neo-Pagan or Neo-Druid type group, which would most likely be European (in the broad sense of that term). (Though I think there are also similar elements in the Pan-Slavic world).

This is not to say that you were not part of such "peoples" or groups in a far more ancient time. In fact, I think that is part of the attraction of certain individuals in the modern era to such "neo" groups. However, the imagery sounds more modern to me. Do you have access to any memories from a recent past life?

Cordially,
S&S
I only remember being in a forest, wearing long, brown dress, I heard people singing and the sound of drums and I remember holding someone hand and saying "Come with me".
 
Hi Soleilde,

The best clue I can think of is the general attraction to Shamanic drumming and other aspects of that type in the other things you report. Unfortunately, Shamanism is a worldwide phenomenon. It seems to be the most basic level of religious/spiritualist activity/belief around the world. This does not mean that it is so primitive that it should not be taken seriously, just that religious/spiritualist activity seem to take other forms in more "advanced" cultures and civilizations. So, Shamanism tends to always be something found beyond the borders of civilized cultures--in the wilderness or at its edge. This may make it more natural and powerful in some respects. So, I'm not trying to be judgmental. Its just that you may have a hard time finding which type of Shamanism is involved.

In any case, I would suggest that you go through images related to different forms of Shamanism around the world and see if anything "rings a bell". If you think so, go deeper and explore its past. See if it resonates with what you are feeling. Just a suggestion.

Cordially,
S&S
 
Hi Soleilde,

The best clue I can think of is the general attraction to Shamanic drumming and other aspects of that type in the other things you report. Unfortunately, Shamanism is a worldwide phenomenon. It seems to be the most basic level of religious/spiritualist activity/belief around the world. This does not mean that it is so primitive that it should not be taken seriously, just that religious/spiritualist activity seem to take other forms in more "advanced" cultures and civilizations. So, Shamanism tends to always be something found beyond the borders of civilized cultures--in the wilderness or at its edge. This may make it more natural and powerful in some respects. So, I'm not trying to be judgmental. Its just that you may have a hard time finding which type of Shamanism is involved.

In any case, I would suggest that you go through images related to different forms of Shamanism around the world and see if anything "rings a bell". If you think so, go deeper and explore its past. See if it resonates with what you are feeling. Just a suggestion.

Cordially,
S&S
Thank you, so so much!
 
Glad I could help. In terms of focusing in, this doesn't sound African or Oriental. So, you might want to start where I first suggested, along the Northern edges of Eurasia.
 
Hi Soleilde,

It is always possible. Do the things you recall connect in your mind to Poland in the past? Poland has been a Christian country for a very long time. If this comes from a memory in Poland, it would most likely pre-date its full Christianization. Alternatively, it might have come from one of the Neo-Pagan movements that began in more recent times (and I have no idea whether there were any such movements in Poland). It seems unlikely to me that Neo-Pagan movements would have been allowed under the prior Communist regimes. However, you would probably know more about that than I do.

Cordially,
S&S
 
Hi Soleilde,

It is always possible. Do the things you recall connect in your mind to Poland in the past? Poland has been a Christian country for a very long time. If this comes from a memory in Poland, it would most likely pre-date its full Christianization. Alternatively, it might have come from one of the Neo-Pagan movements that began in more recent times (and I have no idea whether there were any such movements in Poland). It seems unlikely to me that Neo-Pagan movements would have been allowed under the prior Communist regimes. However, you would probably know more about that than I do.

Cordially,
S&S
Polish people are Slavics and paganism was very common among Slavic people.
 
I feel like an old soul, like a soul of a witch, voodoo priest or someone related to cult, religious things. I feel like I don't fit in this world, I don't like the modern way of life. I feel like everyone should care about themselves at the first place. I find animals and plants lives more important than humans. Everyday I feel like I left my family, it wasn't a biological family, more like a community of people who decided to create a family. We were wearing long coats, we walked barefoot, we were singing near the firebons, recitating spells. I think that we took part in many celebrations celebrating nature. I wish I could now live the same way, in a small hut in the center of forest, cultivate the land, clean myself in the river, have my own fruit and vegetables, take care of goats, rabbits and other animals. If you feel the same feel free to say "hi"
Hi I can somewhat relate to you. In this lifetime I always had a fascination with magic and stuff like that, which eventually led me to believe in Wicca. I'm not entirely sure but I could of had similar beliefs in my past life as I remember being a young woman walking through a forest. apparently I liked nature in my past life and still kind of do. It kind of worries me what we are doing to the environment especially these days. I also find it easier to empathize with animals then people.
 
Hi I can somewhat relate to you. In this lifetime I always had a fascination with magic and stuff like that, which eventually led me to believe in Wicca. I'm not entirely sure but I could of had similar beliefs in my past life as I remember being a young woman walking through a forest. apparently I liked nature in my past life and still kind of do. It kind of worries me what we are doing to the environment especially these days. I also find it easier to empathize with animals then people.
Hi! You sounds so perfect to be here! Like I mean I didn't even though that I could find someone even a little bit similar to me
 
Hi Soleilde,

Have you checked "Slavic Shamanism"? One google brought up several sites/images related to this subject (an area I was completely unfamiliar with) including a Wikipedia article. I noted that (like you said) this form of Shamanism is also found in Poland. So, you should have some things to check out. Please let me know if anything resonates.

Cordially,
S&S
 
Last edited:
Back
Top